Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Least Favorite Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite character?
  We love you Tyki. Your the best. (Me: Why, Thank you)
View Results

MinaHarker909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm
I don't like Inspector Liverier he should just go die stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:40 pm
Hmm I usually would say I don't hate anybody but If I had to choose I'd choose.
That guy Levier or however you spell his name.
and The inspector Howard Link.
Also I don't actually enjoy Lenalee much.
it's not that I hate her. it's just I don't like how people always pair up with her. I mean it's hard to enjoy the character. Plus it's probably because she's the only girl or something. Seriously I know there's miranda but how come they don't make anyone pair up with Miranda?
Well anyways I dislike Chaoji.  

Ami_Miyama

BroccoliMadItachi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:36 pm
+
meow+
Well I don't know who I hate the most but I think its a Draw between Allen and Cross lol
I did like them both until what they did to Tyki lol I now want to rip off there... err... private areas lol and make them eat them while I record it, laugh and then post it on youtube lmfao XD
so yh lol I also hate Lenalee. I did like her too but after the fight on the boat she became all wimpy and crap so I don't like how she is now, I wish she would go back to the tuff girl that kicked a** without crying afterwards lol.
I also hate Chaoji atm cause he is angry at Allen, cause Allen wanted to help Tyki so screw him lol... I think thats everyone lol... no no wait I have 1 more lol
I hate LuLu Bell. She pisses me off so much XD... ok now I'm done lol

+
meow+  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:38 pm
I detest Linali. In the beginning, I was wondering why so many people hated her. She was strong, she was determined, she was a fighter. But somehow during their mission to find Cross she became dependent of Allen too much for me. Yeah her new boots brought back a little bit of the old Linali but the fact that she became so WEAK is what I hate about her. I dislike girls who seem to give up like she did.

The Inspector is an a**hole but hes suppose to be so I hate him but don't (does that make sense).

I'm pretty much fine with everyone else.  

oskalaboska

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm
The most annoying character *because I can never really hate them* is probably Skin. He just gets on my nerve D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm
to put it simple, Howard, Chaoji and Link  

Meijosui

Moonlight Salamander

Man-Hungry Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:27 pm
I simply hate "YU"... Stupid stupid yu...

I hates him... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 am
✩✩- LMAO @ Poll xD
I have 100% pure hatred for Chaoji,
"ANITA-SAMAAAA, EVERYONEEEEE"
It's like, SHUT UP ALREADY.
Leenali doesn't realllyyyy bother me that much. -✩✩

PuppetsMask

x X M a d H a t t e r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 pm
xX_Debitto_Xx
I hate Lenalee i dont like how she is always "Allen" "Allen oh help me Allen" "OMG we gotta help Allen" "No wait what about Allen" GOD IT GETS ON MY LAST NERVES!!! scream
Thank god i trap her in a bubble in episode 80 somethin but then she punched me! DANG HER I DETEST HER SO MUCH scream (I apologize to all Lenalee fanboys/girls but this is my opinion)

I totally agree with you so much.
She's whiny..and annoying.

Always thinks about Allen first DX
Cries wayy too much.

And thank god you trapped her in a bubble..
put you got pwned..*patpatpat*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:00 pm
Inspector Levier the hitler wanna-be, he should die! and don't blame link, he's only doing his job, me likes link  

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

x Paranoid Doll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Lenalee.

I don't like her character or her personality. I really do believe that Lenalee needs more character progression because she's way too flat for me to like.

Sure she's strong but it's her personality and character devlopement that I REALLY hate. She would have more potential if Hoshino developed her more. Anime or manga, she's still a very underdeveloped character and didn't change much from the beginning with of the series :/

That being said, I really dislike Lenalee. I don't "hate" her but nor do I potentially like her either.

I also dislike the Kanda x Lenalee pairing because I don't find any evidence in it being possible but that's just me *shrugs*

Those are my reasons for disliking her lol XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:47 pm
I don't like Rhode or Road or whatever everyone says it is now. Ever since she was all "I love Allen" I was all "Meh". I don't like Kanda because he annoys me, and I don't like the Hitler guy, whose name I do not know. I just call him Hitler.  

FShounen

xNYAPPYWORLDx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 am
If I should be honest... I heart EVERYONE exept from Miranda and Kory...
*hide from their fans* xd

I mean, everyone're very special in their own way...

But I love Lavi, Allen, Yu, Reever and Timcanpy most! heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 am
I like Allen most heart !! he is cute and he almost died(how can't you like him then whee )
But... I don't like kanda and Link. they are just enoying(sorry sweatdrop )...*hide as fast as posible from their fans*  

LieMa0

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:34 am
AllenWalkerLover101
I don't like Inspector Liverier he should just go die stressed
agreed GOD i hate him D:< also link is Ok he cars for allen he just shows it in a dif way XP link would be great if it wasn`t for THE HITLER DUDE D;< also choji is a HUGE cry baby D;< god he anoyys me -.-  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff