Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
[Game] Ask a Silly Question, Get a Silly Answer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:54 am
The blanket fairies tore it to pieces to take parts of it for their bedding. HOW CAN YOU BEGRUDGE THEM THIS SIMPLE PLEASURE?
(Rhetorical question. My actual one is...)

Why is it actually harder to see grey objects than pitch black ones in the darkness?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Cause our eyes can't see the difference between gray and black.

How come I'm the only otaku around my friends?  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Because all of your friends have been abducted by aliens and been replaced with pod people. Your real friends would love anime along with you, unfortunately, they're off in the Pluton Nebula getting probed anally. eek

Why do werewolves like porkchops?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am
Because, at the end of the day, only a regular diet of pork chops can stop them exploding messily into clouds of hair.

Why would anyone bother getting the full version of winzip, instead of the sample?  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 pm
Because they're automatically programed to purchase anything with "Win" in the title. eek

Why can't I control the weather from my computer?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 pm
The weather gods are major cockblocks, that's why.

How did I manage to remain unaware of an imageboard section that's a great fanart resource until about yesterday?  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 am
Because the underwear gnomes don't want you to know that. It's a trade secret. Or something.

Why is it so awesome to drink alcohol until you throw up everything you've eaten for the last week all over the place? stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 am
Because if you ate and drank just the right things, you'll puke rainbows! Everybody loves rainbows! surprised

Why are pimples so fun to pop?  

Commodore Cookie

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm
Because popping a pimple is like popping bubble wrap and that's one of the most entertaining things for a bored person.

Why do lumberjacks wear plaid? *shot for stereotyping*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm
Because if they get chopped up by a chainsaw no one will know if it was plaid or not, cause it will be chopped up and hard to tell the difference.

Why have I yet to come across a yaoi fanfiction with the edible underwear I heard Larry the Cable Guy talk about? That would make it far more sexy then it already is.  

dark_chocolateangel

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:05 pm
dark_chocolateangel
Because if they get chopped up by a chainsaw no one will know if it was plaid or not, cause it will be chopped up and hard to tell the difference.

Why have I yet to come across a yaoi fanfiction with the edible underwear I heard Larry the Cable Guy talk about? That would make it far more sexy then it already is.

Because every time someone attempts to put it in, they suddenly recall Larry the Cable Guy talking about it in their mind and they can longer take it seriously and give up in frustrated humor.

Why does the movie "Inglorious Basterds" spell bastards wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 pm
Because Brad Pitt was the one who spelled the title.

Why does yaoi have to be so addicting?  

dark_chocolateangel

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Because the publishers add a special chemical to the ink on the pages that stimulates the pleasure centers in your brain when inhaled.

Why does my mother not seem to understand that going to college means no longer living by a high school schedule?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 pm
Because their minds forbid them from thinking that their child might be going away and want to keep their own hopes up.

What does the word Chim Chim mean to you?  

dark_chocolateangel

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 pm
It means someone doesn't know how to count. Chim chim is two words.

Why does my dog occasionally sound like a parrot in a blender, and sometimes like a whistle, but never like an actual dog?  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games