Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
FullMetal: Life's Ever Changing Battles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:41 pm
*looks at Edwardina still sittong in tree* how can you be a secrrect daughter of hohenhiem?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:55 pm
Who the hell knows? That idiot of a father should just have been dead from the beginning?  

Edward Elric ( Fullmetal)

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:23 pm
*smirks* well he better hope i don't find him because when i do i'll kill him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:20 pm
You know never knew a gay palmtree could have a good idea  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:01 pm
When Edward and Envy continued to talking each other Edwardina continued to not paying attention throw the two boys and continued to sighed quite calm with Cloudy on her arms. Of course she's not crying just because of all her fault to have doing that Human Transmutation and having now three automails on her body. She then slowly looking down to see again Edward and Envy. She then prefered only to watching the two boys to knowing what they're talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:23 pm
*glares at edward* what do mean by that small fry?  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:53 pm
Nothing, nothing at all I'll even let that shorty slilde but we have to find ot who that girl is  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:23 pm
alright  

Envy homunculi 08

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 am
Meanwhile Edwardina was sitting on the tree and, before she jumps of the tree to walking away with her kitty on, she takes out an annoyed face as she looks to Edward and Envy. Then she jumping off the tree with Cloudy and walking away, hoping that she hasn't noticed from Edward and Envy again.
'Damn.. Why they're always followed me..? If they can't remember more about myself, why then they continued to following me and not going on their ways?? I really don't understand now..' she thoughts again as she continued to walk.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:07 am
*looks at edwardina walking away* well I don't think she's my sister because i don't remember having any sisters when i was human *looks at edward* what do you think?  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 pm
nope nothing...should we talk to her?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:06 am
When the two boys continued to talking each other inside the wood, Edwardina walks out of the wood and went into the city, inside of all the happy people. Some hours after and she and Cloudy noticed quickly that all the sky went so grey and then it starts to rain. All the people return back throw their homes, leaving alone in the street only Edwardina with Cloudy in her arms. Edwardina sighs sadly as she continued to walking and at last she noticed something very dry and so she sits on the dry place as she holding her kitty on her arms. Her sadly face went looking a little the city that now there weren't nobody apart herself and her kitty.
'Jeez.. I'm very tired now.. Need to sleeping a little...' she thought inside as her eyes went closing a little.
At the end she sleeping into the dry place continued to holding her kitty on her arms.

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am
(( May I join???? I'll be the new SLoth if everyone's alright with that?? sweatdrop ))
Sloth appeared in a whirl of water beside Winry. Her long black dress flowing aginst the ground beside the young automail machanic. "Hi. Are you by yourself too??",she said softly sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 am
*looks at edward* ok i guess we coud go talk to her  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:18 am
((Sloth yeah you can join))

Whered she go?  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash