Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm
L didn't blink. "Second to the top shelf on your right. Interesting combination of foods," he commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:59 pm
" thank you L" said BB as he got out the bread and the jam
Then he sat down, took out the jam, opened (( you're gonna laugh)) and stuck his hand in it and put it on the bread

Then BB looked up to L and replied " what? I don;t know where the butter knifes are, and this is kinda like a force of habit"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:17 pm
((you guessed correctly on the laughing bit))

L made no comment on the...different way of putting his hand in the jam jar. "...I suppose so," he said in an indifferent tone.

Between mouthfulls of cake, he said conversationally, "I would, of course, love to meet your parents sometime."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:30 pm
BB then glanced over to L and said " why of course, you can meet them soon enough" with a smile on his face  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:57 pm
Of course the boy was bluffing, but the detective decided to play along. "Why yes...of course. And how soon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:46 pm
Then BB, just playing innocently, placed his pointer finger on his lip and started to tap it
" let me think.....hmm.....maybe.......oh I know" Then he turned over to L and said happily " how about tomorrow? I can just call them up and they'll be over here but..." then BB kicked his legs up onto the table, placed a fork in his mouth, leaned back on the chair and said while looking off " I don't think they want me back, because of all the fighting and me running away and everything"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 am
L looked at how BB sat in disgust, but did not comment. If someone studied his face close enough, then they might see a faint smile at his next words, "Why would we want you to leave? You are such an...important part of my cases."

Bite of strawberry.

"Now, any more questions before I leave tomorrow?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 am
BB then cocked an eyebrow, kicked back down the from the seat, removed his feet and said " I'm important to your cases? But wait am minute! Where are you going tomorrow? I was going to let you meet with my foster parents and everything"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:24 am
"After meeting your parents I have some business to attend to," the detective went on in his monotonous voice.

((do you want it to be the Kira case, or something else?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:36 am
(( anything you want but if it's going to be the kira cases, maybe, just maybe, we can pull a little plot twist. omg I just love rping with you, it's so much fun! whee ))

BB, still kinda shock from what he has heard, tried not to smile, no, forced himself not to smile and no laugh. Thinking that he was closer step away from being just like L, no, defeating L at his own game, becoming the New and better L.

" oh, if you need my help , I'll be gladly to help you L, " said BB happily while closing his eyes and smiling

But then, BB opened his eyes, looked off and said " hey since I told you that my foster parents would come here tomorrow, do you mind if I can use my cell phone and talk to them, in private?" BB knew deep down inside the no matter what he would do, no matter what he said, L would be watching over BB, in fact, BB knew and was on to L all from the beginning, even when he left the house, he still knew at any giving moment, L would be watching him

(( man I have to give my self a pat on the back for this one -pats her back))  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:43 am
"Of course. Put it on speaker phone." L took another bite of the strawberry cake in front of him, still not yet quite satisfied with his sugar lust.

((sure! shoot you idea! so fun rpin' with you too! whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:06 am
(( YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking it could be the Kira cases but BB could help Light, but who is going to play light since me and you only do this rp))

BB smirked and chuckled a little
" I'm not a fool L to put on speaker phone when I want to be in private, but what ever you can have t your way" Then BB trotted off, took out his red and black cell phone that had a little skull chain off of it

BB made sure he went some where far away that no one, including L would hear him, but if L was following him, he would make sure that he would play the innocent game with him to toy with his brain.

BB fliped open the cell phone and it started to ring, he knew that no one could pick up on a cell phone call, cause most hacking on the phone so people can hear the other one on the other line could hear the talking was through a land line but since it was a cell phone, only way that a person could hear someone talking is by A: standing right next to them or B: if the person was so loud enough that everyone could hear  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:12 am
The detective watched him walk away and decided not to follow. Perhaps, he thought, I could get a closer watch on the boy is he worked with me on the Kira case. Of course, some details would have to taken away, but...

"...this might turn out well after all."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:12 am
The cell phone kept ringing and ringing, BB knew he was being watch by L

" hello?" said a womanly voice

BB smiled and said in a happy tone but with a sinister wide smile that replied " Hello Mother" he said in a innocent happy voice

" Beyond Birth day! how....how did you....." replied his mother in shock cause she was terrified

" Mother, I got a favor for you and father to do for me." said BB innocently while he was licking his lips

" umm...what? what do you want us to do?" asked th women

BB smile got bigger and replied while laughing out loudly " Oh Mother you're so funny like always!! There is a friend I want you to meet, come to the Wammy house tomorrow" Then he whispered into the phone so that no one could her him.
" one more thing..." there was a moment of silence and replied in whispered " Come or else! Bye Mother!" then BB smiled and closed the phone and trotted off  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 am
L stood up and walked into the hallway. What was taking the boy so long? But as soon as the detective caught sight of him, the cell phone hung up.  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff