Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which OHSHC character are you most like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm
heart Hunny heart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:56 pm
I guess I'm like Haruhi cause I got a scholarship to a rich school too and am blunt like she is(I always say the wrong things lol!).  

StarHika

7,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ninamochi

Beloved Wench

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:55 pm
I am also Haruhi! I'm probably the wierdest from my group, but I'm stilll the most mature. And I always seem to be holding a book. Never will I be seen with a skirt xD

Let's not forget Renge's fangirl-ism.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:23 pm
I'm like...A quarter Tamaki, Kyouya, Hikaru, and Hunny. But I think I'm mostly like Hunny.

I can be a bit oblivious and narcissistic like Tamaki. But he isn't always like that, just mostly in the song Guilty Beauty Love.

I'm a bit mysterious and secretive, and hardly let people see my stuff. If I write or draw, I don't let anyone come close to me or my stuff. I always hide it from people.

I get a bit possessive at times, and can be pretty hotheaded. I used to call some of my friends my 'doll' when I was little, and always got jealous when they were talking to someone else instead of me.

Obsessive over sweets. I'm in love with cake, cookies, ice cream, muffins, cupcakes, and strawberries. Sometimes, I'm cheery and smiley, and others I'm just all...bleh.

Come Here Children

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:20 pm
Haha! I'm Haruhi in every way except for build.BUT I have The Twins knack of wanting a fun time and joking around alot. Only Like Huney on days I'm REALLY REALLY off. Scary days. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 pm
Renge.

I'm a total fangirl,I have a weird liking of kyouya,I laugh like "ho ho ho ho ho",I spaz out somtimes and different comments,I cosplay,I have a insane interest in coming in a room through a rising platform and I have the same hair as her XD  

Pink Fluffy Cloud Of Doom

Wheezing Elder

Are-Rie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:35 pm
I hav some of Haruhi's personality, which is a bit tomboy-ish *i dislike skirts xp * Sometimes I can be like the Hitachiin twins,except I don't hav any twins which is sad... crying

But, most of the times I'm like Tamaki-senpai, fooling around lol xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:51 am
Though I'm a girl, I'd like to say I have a Tamaki-ish personality. Some people might see me as wacky and weird, but my close friends know I'm a sincere and reliable person 3nodding  

Kyla_Ewens

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

MokieMorty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:59 am
My sister tells me I'm a lot like Haurhi, too. Probably because I'm dead-panned, tomboyish, and uninterested when it comes to (three-dimensional) romance.

It seems a lot of tomboys watch Ouran. x3 It's the tomboy's romance!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:39 am
Wellll
I'm mostly like the twins. Except..not quite as creepy.
But I also have a bit of Mori in me sometimes..cause I can be oddly quiet. But then other times I'm really loud and hyper like Hunny.

-Shrugs-

Who knows...
But honestly I love picking fun on people, and making them confused. Awh yeah, it's great. Their expressions and reactions are priceless. BUT Never pick on people who don't care--cause..they never have a good reaction, like myself(I don't react to people very much. I just shove them off or laugh and shake my head at them, walking away)

peace OUT

~Milly.

skitler16

Puchny

Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:30 pm
I would most likely be Kyoya.
I was told by my friends that I have a habit of taking any oppurtunity to make sure I only make profit when I can.
Also, my best friend is tamaki-like. and I love her for that 4laugh
It might be a coincidence, but I also have an older sister and 2 older brother  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:57 am
I would be a mix of Kyouya and Renge
Being Heartless,that would be my Kyouya side.but I totally suck at being smart,and finding info.
My Renge side would be I'm an Otaku,although not as Hard core,also,I would be willing to marry a guy who looked like an anime character i liked ((JK))also,I am very weird,but am an attempt to be mature  

Lunilesca

ABAND0N ALL HOPE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:43 pm
I'm not a girl, nor do I dress like one but in terms of personality, I think the same way as Haruhi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:51 pm
User Image

I have a mixed persona. I'll explain this in terms of tenths.
RECIPE FOR ME:
4/10 Tamaki - I'm very dramatic, at times, a bit obsessive, and in that sense, can make myself look like a complete idiot when needed, or unintentionally as well. .__.; I can play the piano. :]
3/10 Hitachiins - This is me when I'm feeling rebellious. I smirk a lot, and making fun of people is a big part of this "evil side" of me. >:]
2/10 Haruhi - I can be so blunt, and in my opinion, truthful, that people say, "That was mean...", when I'm just stating my thoughts. D:
1/10 Hunny - I LOVE SWEETS. And hugs. I hug people often. :3

User Image

Trick Tok

Melodious Fatcat

Kalahari-Summers

Wealthy Warrior

10,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:11 pm
I guess I'm kinda like Kyoya, Haruhi, and Kaoru, with a dash of Tamaki flair.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff