Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 pm
Thanks for answering my question before Rita <3

Another quick one - the not-so-new trend to add little "familiars" to Soquili that are custom drawn rather than using official familiar lines has me wondering... are we at all able to order such little companions for customs? I know one concept I'm working on has me doodling a snake on her, and another has her with a little cat by her hooves. Sure the latter could use the lion lines but... well, if the option's there, I'm not against paying extra if needed owo;;; <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 pm
sorry if this is a stupid question/has already been answered but i honestly can't find it

I am wondering if it is possible to get a soq without hair (in the case of my current quest: a mer without a mane)? would it count as edited? or mutant? i know i've seen at least one soq without a mane or tail and i'm just curious what it would be considered.

thankies  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

I eated ur hamster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:54 am
i was wondering how much a cosplay would be if its like just in the detailed catagorry or what  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 am
I want to get a custom based off a OC of mine ((Here)) So I want to get her as a Wind Soq with minor edits (for the horns), however the rules say "12. No lineart edits like lineart edited cosplays, the uni, flutter, kalona, or wind. Only regular soquili may be commissioned. " but there are prices listed for the winds. I may just be just reading it incorrectly but I have 3 questions:

1. Does that mean I cannot get a custom wind Soquili period?
2. If I can does it mean that I just can't get one with edits?
3. Would the horns make her mutant? (im not heartbroken if i don't get the horns)

Thank you <3  

Queen Neve

Fashionable Capitalist

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 pm
General question: For my custom quest, I'm questing for two Thouroughbred Soquili based off of Seabiscuit and War Admiral [Seabiscuit in front]. Would this be considered a Cosplay or Horsebreed Soquili? Since they were living horses, I don't know if this would be considered cosplay or not.

Also, does it cost extra to have the horse fitted with the saddle/bridal/mask [referenced above]? Would that be considered an Edited Soquili?

Sorry if a question similar to this appeared before, there's a lot of questions and answers to look through.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 pm
This is just a question for anyone who is able to answer, and I apologize if I've missed it somewhere...

If one were to purchase a cosplay custom (which I assume is the base custom price, plus edit charges?), is it still possible for that Soquili to become an Elder?

I still want to get the cosplay I have in mind either way, but I was curious on if it'd be able to reach that final stage if I ever manage to get to that point. Figured this would be the proper place to ask. XD

Thank you in advance. <3  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:09 am
My question is for anyone and it's probably pretty simple to answer. I was just double checking.

Would this hairstyle be an extra 50k charge onto the price for a wind soquili? I don't think dots and swirls would cost extra on the body of her, but if they do let me know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 pm
I'll only answer those I know, so sorry to those I had to skip over x_x;;;;;;

@ I eated ur hamster - The price of a cosplay depends on how edited you'd even want them to be. Bella in my siggy only was 550k because that was just hair (mane + tail) and jewelry edits =P
If you want clothing, it could go upwards to 600k, I think maybe up to 650k... and I know full body clothing is the max price of 700k -nods-

@ KonaSenpai - Though I'm not sure if you can get edited Winds (which... I need to know too, actually >>;;;; ) but I do know the horns you want would be classed as a mutation. Unless you had it be the horns were apart of a headdress or something that could come off of her, and therefore the horns weren't actually attached to her head, then... sorry D:

@ Nessie Black - I would think cosplay, since you're not only taking the name of the horse, but minor accessories that could lead others to also see the cosplay as... well, who they're "cosplaying" =o
And I would think the horses' tack would count for medium edits, but yes, they're definitely going to be Edited Soquili =3

@ FallenRockGirl07 - If we're able to get edited Winds, then yes, that should follow under that category for pricing. And if the dots and swirls are just painted on, then no, they shouldn't add to the pricing.

So... Lita and Hitsuzen's questions I couldn't answer, though anyone feel free to correct mine if need be xD;;

Another one of my own though (yay big post x'D;; ) - I think this has been asked before BUT... would facial hair, like that found on the Diamond King, be considered a mutation edit or..? =o

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:35 pm
Thanks, Kailey. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm
I still thank you, Kailey, since you confirmed that the cosplays are priced for base and edits, rather than a special price for cosplays in general. <3  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Acotas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:52 pm
Even though its not specifically about customs, I have a question that would, if there is an actual answer to it other then "no", to help people with Unedited Custom quests.

Is there a location that lists all the "default's" for breeds. Like the types of Horns, wings, and tail available to Kalona, If Angeni have different types of wing to choose from outside of getting them mutant or not. Kelpy frills, horns of the Kirin, alternate expressions allowed in an unedited custom, that sort of thing.

I've been looking around for a while and so far All I've found is an unofficial listing of the default hairstyles, and its rather hard to make up a list of what you want in a color-only custom or figure out the price when you dont know whats available.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 am
You can get an edited version of any rare through custom slots. Typically, when a colorist opens a "rare" slot, edits are allowed - although that is custom, and not a rule. Unless otherwise stated, though, if you get a rare slot, the soquili can be edited from what I've seen. Sometimes colorists will say when they open custom slots that they are only willing to do up to medium-edits that round, or no full clothing sets.

However, cosplay rares outside of RL/Bribe slots, I'm not certain of because of the rule that Kona posted. Regardless, however, OC cosplays don't count towards that. OC cosplays are effectively just your own original designs that you've already come up with. I've seen plenty of Naruto-angenis and the like, but I'm pretty certain they've all come from RL slots? I've also heard people wonder aloud about appropriate cosplays, like if a character has butterfly wings, asking if it would be kosher to get a flutter cosplay of them, but I don't think I've ever heard an answer.

@ Acotas - as much as I'd like to see something like that, I am not aware of a location like that. most breeds have one standard set of features. I think that angeni have two wing options, I don't know who did the original wing pose like This, but merangue did an alternate set that is bigger (although it covers a lot of the body). However, I know that not all of the colorists have those lines.
Unicorns, kelpi, mer, and winds just have the one set of lineart edits. Kalonas have an older-style and a newer-style, and I don't know any more what of all the linearts is still considered part of an unedited package. I did the old-style Kalona wings, Mer did a newer set that is more upright. I know that there is a ram-horn style, as well as the straighter horns. I think that there are two different demon tails, but don't quote me on that. I also know that the first Kalona had a kind of twisted bundle of lashes for tails (like Izusa - but I don't know if that is generally available or not.
Flutters have a set of basic wing linearts - I think nearly a dozen pre-done designs - but I have no idea if they're posted anywhere. I think generally people describe what they want and a colorist matches one or makes a new one.
From the shadows posted, It looks like the kirins have two horn options - one more antler-y, and one the backwards crescent.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Having a reference list would be a great idea. xD *normally just looks at the Owner's List and tries to find common traits between the breed*

No more Pure Skinwalkers in custom slots.
Are we allowed to commission the Soquili and the Cursed SW potion at the same time? So like, pay the 600k for the Regular Soquili, and then the 4.2-odd-mil for the Cursed SW potion at the same time? Instead of waiting until you manage to get a slot again to have them cursed?
Or do you need 2 separate slots- one for Regular, one for SW?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:21 am
Apotropaics
Having a reference list would be a great idea. xD *normally just looks at the Owner's List and tries to find common traits between the breed*

No more Pure Skinwalkers in custom slots.
Are we allowed to commission the Soquili and the Cursed SW potion at the same time? So like, pay the 600k for the Regular Soquili, and then the 4.2-odd-mil for the Cursed SW potion at the same time? Instead of waiting until you manage to get a slot again to have them cursed?
Or do you need 2 separate slots- one for Regular, one for SW?
Yes you can get them together.
New Cursed: 4 mill for adult (no 3 stages; does not require existing pet)
Unpelted form: Add half the price of a edited soquili onto the price above. Some rules apply to this so please read up in the rules section. (I took this from the custom informations thread)

So I think that the price you'd pay would be 4 mil for the cursed skinwalker adult and then if you want an unpelted form with edits then half the price (ranging from 275k-350k extra depending on the complexity of the edits--->4mil+275k-350k).  

Rita Zyon

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 am
Thank you very much! ^-^ <3

Ah, sorry, I wasn't aware it was already answered somewhere. xD I have a tendency to read threads once and then not go back and check again after that unless an announcement bringing a change to attention is made. @.@

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff