Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Reamus Thor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:07 am
"um... okay," Micheal said as he took an older dusty book off of the desk and opened it to the table of contents. The book was on the history of the Clergy part III. after skimming through the table of contents and not finding anything of interest he was flipping through the book to get to the index. He stopped about mid way through the book when an old envelop fell out of one of the pages. "Miss Dante?" he said looking the envelop over. "I found this in one of the pages." he said opening to the page where the envelop fell from.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm
((Nah, I change my mind. I'll post when I can and release my characters later.
10 DAYS!! >w< squee! My not-so-wonderful life shall (hopefully) soon find happiness!))

Lorelei grinned broadly to him, unable to suppress her happiness. "I'm about to assemble a new team. One that will be permanent and will lead a major role. And you are part of it!" She held up the paper near his face for him to take so he could read it. "If all goes well, I'll start making more, and the first team shall lead in the system."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 pm
He sighed... and then he looked down at his hands. He had clenched them into fists at the news.

"I dont work with others. Not anymore... I've lost too many men."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:22 pm
(Nine!)

Lorelei cocked her head to the side in confusion, which was soon replaced by suspicion. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it slowly as worry and a tad bit of sadness touched her complexion. She pivoted immediately on the ball of her foot and headed right back for the main office building as she tore apart the plans. Her thoughts raced to compete with this new problem. Perhaps I shouldn't have let him join the crew. But he seems good enough. Never have I hired anyone like him; rash and a bit of a loner. Perhaps the permanent team idea was just that. No! I shall find a way around this! She sighed as she eased back into her seat, no more undone paperwork in front of her yet. Now what?  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:36 pm
He stood in front of her desk and sighed.

"Look, i can kill any vampire you want me to, I can extract any ally, I could fight single handedly through a horde of undead with a combat knife, what i cant do is work with people. I was once part of an elite clergy team, after the ... well whatever the case, i was part of a team that had four successful missions. I was the reson they were successful, and each time i lost every single man i was working with. I dont work with others anymore."

He sighed. She didnt care about what had happened to him, but for a moment there he had wanted to tell her. he removed his helmet to make his presence more personal and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:39 pm
Lorelei looked to Survivor with emphathy upon her face. The truth was that she did care, especially since the past of a person affects the person's present and attitude for life. "Okay, I understand." She looked at the shredded paper upon her desk and threw it away in the wastebin beside her feet. She took out a fresh piece of paper and wrote the new plans she had just thought of.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 pm
He could feel the emotion wash off of her. he was good with second geussing. No vampire psychic powers, but he was clever.

He walked around beside her and put down his helmet...

"Whats the paper for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:31 am
Dante opened the envelops and started to read it. her eyes widened this was what she was looking for. it was the answer to a few questions she had come upon over the last few hours. "Thank you Micheal." She said to him.

((we need someone to be apart of the clergy. I can do if there's no one else up for it.))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:12 am
Gaia User name: Noltic
Name: Gabriel
Age Appears to Be: 46
Race: Human
Physical Description: Old man. Looks vvery old as well. His body is srong and young, but his face looks of leather and worn hide. He generally wears regular clothesout of paranois of being caught in his robes.
Personality: Gruff and quick thinking. He beleives fanatically in the clergy but poorly in the bible. He believes the clergy is the best thing for humanity.
Background: He was Head of the Templars for many years, but some young punk came and took his spot then took off. He figured the young kid cracked under the pressure. The pop made him arch-ppontiff of the inner city.
Side: Clergy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:09 pm
((thanks Noltic))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:37 am
Gabriel walked the streets dressed in simple chaps and a brown shirt and vest. People didnt know who he was, and in fact he didnt caare who they were.

The clergy had just promoted him. They had torn apart the skin where his old tatoo was, and the wound still broke open occasionally. He knew a vampire would smell the blood.

A lowly whelp had fallen in the street and scraped his hands a few moments ago. He had run inside scared shitless. The weakness sickened him.

He wanted a feral vampire to attack him. Those bastards had no honour. If only the familys didnt kill so many people, then he'd probably just let them be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 am
"Micheal can you put those books away for me. I'm also going out once again, If my father asks tell him that I'm following a lead outside of the city and need to grab a few days supplies for the trip." she said to him. She went to her room and retrieved some of her belongings placing them in the pack shse was not sure how long it would take her to find him and get the answers she wanted. She threw her jacket into the pack and left the mansion.

It was a few hours before dawn Dante had just arrived in the city. There were very few people around which was good. She started walking up and down the streets. The few people that were around avoided her, mainly because the medallion that was wearing within plain view. She was hopeing that word of a Medici on the street would reach survivor and that he would come looking for her.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:16 am
A Man rushed to the desk That survvor was standing behind with Lorelie and almost s**t his pants when he delivered the news.

"The girl we set loose earlier is back. Either she's scouting entrances or shes jsut walking around and happening across half of them. We have to get outta here."

He looked at the man. Then he donned his helmet, and slung his TMP from his back and but-ended the guy out cold.

"Im going."

He found himself sitting on a bench in city square an hour later. She'd see him here for sure, and he'd see her. Just how he wanted it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:15 am
Dante eventually spotted survivor sitting on a park bench. She walked up quietly behind him and circled around. She threw the envelop filed with some paper at him. "Read those."She said but before he could read it for himself she was giving him the details. "The Clergy's army, created over a hundread years ago to its estimated that it was created 108years ago. there was one batch trained to be the most elite soldiers the world has ever seen that was teh first group created. But, something went wrong they were too good to vulnerable to disease. except for one." Dante stared at him. "that one showed no signs of disease, no sings of anything really. The someone noticed that he wasn't aging very perculier for a human. We vampire elites were tracking him, how could he be this way unless he was a vampire. the church hid him. someone got a hold of the man who founded this army they said that he had a really strange blood anomaly and they were unable to figure out what it was. But the church managed to hid him and we lost track of him. Till today we though that this young man was dead as the church hasn't managed to find out the secrets of his blood. But I stand before him now. The first non vampire to never age." Dante went quiet for a minuet. "Those letters are what we have been able to find out about you survivor. And something tells me that church is not done with you. if they expelled you they are up to something. They may have found out what has kept you young and that would even out the playing field against us vampires."  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:36 am
He sighed and moved to the side of the bench in case she wanted to sit.

"I figured it was something like that. I dont feel particularly human, and yet i dont thirst for blood. I have real trouble controlling myself though, and i think my body makes excess hormones so that my body is in a constant state of sdrenaline-rush. Im not sure, ive done amature blood tests, but its odd. All of this is well and good, but honestly i would have hoped for something that would have told me about my memories that i dont have... honestly i knew i wasnt a teenager."

He looked up at the sky and smiled. He wasnt the type to run froma fight, that was the only tactical advantage he would refuse. He romoved his helmet and mask and tossed them into the fountain behind him.

"That probably means your here to capture me too. You know, Ive never been afraid of your kind, and now you know the playinhg feild is slightly more even. Is it a wise choice?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff