Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Movies and TV shows! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Awesome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:11 pm
Lt. Brookman
Every time one of those horribly tasteless "comedy" movies is released I hope for the same thing: please let all the actors, producers and director die horribly in a burning bus.
They used to be awesome... Naked Gun, Airplane, Blazing Saddles... Ah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 pm
Don't forget Spaceballs. They just don't make spoofs like they use to. crying  

Lord Thuddleton

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:34 pm
I want to see Iron Man again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:13 am
saw the dark knight last night. i luved it.....but i have to ask what was the cat women hint?????  

eric the ghost

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm
Sopranos. Wow, just wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Lt. Brookman
Sopranos. Wow, just wow.

I'll agree with that completely. The show was just epic in every sense of the term.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 pm
eric the ghost
saw the dark knight last night. i luved it.....but i have to ask what was the cat women hint?????

When Bruce Wayne asks about the new armor being resistant to dogs, Lucious Fox says "It'll hold up against cats".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 pm
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
eric the ghost

When Bruce Wayne asks about the new armor being resistant to dogs, Lucious Fox says "It'll hold up against cats".
I'd hardly call that a hint. xd  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 pm
DarkElf27
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
eric the ghost

I'd hardly call that a hint. xd

I wouldn't either. The fact that Angelina Jolie signed on as the cat woman is a bit of a clue to me, though. I'm rather impressed...that woman has been on the scene for a long, long while.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:51 am
whenever I see Aaron Eckhart I only think of Thank You For Smoking  

Ticklish_Boi

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 pm
So anyone see Death Race?
Besides that, anyone heard of the Halo movie? In my opinion if they actually get it made, I may watch it, but I'm thinking it may be one of those horrible video game movies I've seen or heard about so far. Only Halo movies I ever liked was the Codex Series, as in the whole Series, the Heretic, The Codex. Though of course we won't be seeing the Reclaimer after the new rule Microsoft made for Machinamas, curse them...so I'll be stuck waiting for the new Deus Ex Machina episode whenever Digital makes the last part of the current episode.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:52 pm
Syumerrt
So anyone see Death Race?
Besides that, anyone heard of the Halo movie? In my opinion if they actually get it made, I may watch it, but I'm thinking it may be one of those horrible video game movies I've seen or heard about so far. Only Halo movies I ever liked was the Codex Series, as in the whole Series, the Heretic, The Codex. Though of course we won't be seeing the Reclaimer after the new rule Microsoft made for Machinamas, curse them...so I'll be stuck waiting for the new Deus Ex Machina episode whenever Digital makes the last part of the current episode.

The only way that a Halo movie would be feasible would be if they based it in the books (which are actually rather good).

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

The Black Messiah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:00 am
Ticklish_Boi
whenever I see Aaron Eckhart I only think of Thank You For Smoking

That's a great film, haven't seen it ages. Anyone here seen Gross Point Blanc (spelling)? that is an amazing film  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 pm
Actually the Heretic is pretty good considering the fact that it came out before Halo 3, and already the idea of the Ark popped up in the machinima. Anyways, yeah the only way a Halo Movie would be good is if it was based off the books, but from what I saw of Landfall it would probably be based between Halo 2 annd 3, or a filmed version of Halo 3.  

Syumerrt

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:13 pm
Caleidah
Lt. Brookman
Sopranos. Wow, just wow.

I'll agree with that completely. The show was just epic in every sense of the term.
We just finished watching the first season and again, wow. If the first season is any indication then we're in for a cool ride. Thanks to HBO US TV isn't that awful after all. The Sopranos really hits good it with me when it comes to the drama, action and deliciously tar black humour in between.

Watching p***y and Paulie Walnuts track down the car of a science teacher was just priceless.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff