No
  I dont care really
  GOLD!
View Results

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:53 pm
Kyros_DeLove
LOL Grounded just because you had six boyfriends? That's harsh! domokun

3nodding That's meh pointt. But, that was a month ago. So, yeah I'm secretly dating behind their backs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:43 pm
Lol That takes guttsss. xd  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Hyonni

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:12 pm
I'm with two different Asian girls right now, and it's all good!

Green light from parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 pm
my parents are like.. dont let boys interfere w/ skool or ur education or they'll mess up ur life and stuff.. so i take that as basically don't let them catch me havin a bf.. which i dont.. not that i have one.. but i've had one before..
they arent really good at following up w/ wut they say.. =D  

mewantbubbletea

toxic_S2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 am
eek well boys are confusing to me. and they're better off friends for me. i've never really had a boyfriend and i'm in college right now. i have many guys as friends...just never as a boyfriend because i often don't let them get close enough like that to me.

i guess you can say....my mom has told me several times i need to find more dates with guys and be nicer to boys........but i feel that i am picky and i am too goal-oriented to get a boyfriend. some guys (most guys) are intimidated by me, so i guess i'll just have to wait and find one that suits my personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:52 am
My mom said I couldn't date till I was in 8th grade. I'm going to be in 8th grade this year. =3

Hehe.  

k a n a g u s u k u

DuMaKenshinXD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:33 pm
haha I can't date Laos, Black, or Latinos.... say's my mom
lmfao I'm Viet and thats crazy specific.
I find it funny...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:01 am
I think of it like this :
Everyone wants to be with someone that loves them. Dispite the fact that they maybe difference race. However, debating that we have our lovely parent who wants what's best for us and what they think is best for us might not be. In many opinion I do think that every Asian agree that Asian Parent are more strict about dating during Jr.High or High school that they only allow us to date when we're in University or some sort. And it's easier for our mate to be liked by them if they're the same race. Backing up that statement with differences in Languages, Cultural, Traditional Holiday, and Religious. But for what we love is for what we sacrifice for...

Personal :

Personally for me, my parent have forbidden me from dating until I'm in universtiy. However dispite that fact, I still dated this guy I really like when I was in 5th grade (hahah old childhood memories) It ended up being a 2 and 1/2 year relationship, before my parent found out and I had to part with him. I think of him 'til this very days.
However, as I grow up I became more focus on my school work and e.g
I started to get bored , so I went out with a guy, then I realize that you shouldn't go out with someone you don't like. So I came up with the conclusion that I'll marry an Asian guy no matter what, because it's just too difference and it would both be easier for me and my parent and his side of the family. And as of today I'm still fous on work more than romantic love story. But there're somedays that I look back to the pass ...when I was the happiest.  

-Dotted-Delete

Xx-Tinaa-xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:29 am
Yea, dating is kind of a waste if you're young. Cause seriously, you can't really do anything. I've learnt that today. Me and my boyfriend broke up. Sad sad. No nto really, I didn't like him much anyways... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 pm
Yea, my parents said that. xDD

But I told them that if I liked the guy enough, I'd say yes. lol.

But they're still trying to put me into an arranged marriage with this guy from God knows where. >.>

My parents just don't want me to end up like them. Having a kid in wedlock.

xPP

LeBookworm

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Miss Chi Marie

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 am
I think that whole "dating rule" applies to applies to a lot of people. I'm Jamacian and my dad says if I get a boyfriend before I'm out of college,he's getting his machete and killing him. O_o My mom's okay with dating,but NO babies. If that happens,I'm getting kicked out for sure. My dad did say that I can date whatever race I want,but he has to treat me right and can't be a deadbeat or all the guys in my family are after him. lol
I do really like asian guys though,but from what my friend has been telling me about asian dating, black girl+asian guy=a SERIOUS NO. She's asian so she should know something,but it kinda makes me feel bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 am
I know this sounds really boring...but there are other things to focus on while your in school than dating. But if you must, don't forget the rest.  

hello kittye

Deth Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:06 pm
My mom doesn't want me dating untill I'm done with 8 years of college!

DDD:<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Yeah,that really sucks.  

Miss Chi Marie

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

iMintyFresh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 am
My mom said that I couldn't date until I finish school.
Which probably means after highschool and/or college.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff