Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forensics

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Reign waved again, but didn't speak as the others continued their conversation. She did however roll her eyes at Roy's "surprise." As she questioned their discourse, she waited for them to keep walking.

Ooc; Short post, sorry. XD my character should get like UBER drunk and hit on Hughes. ;DD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:21 am
[That would be hilarious, he'd probably get freaked out since he's supposed to be on a date with another girl. XD]

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:12 pm
((Which one of you girls is going to play Gracia))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:21 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
Riza entered the pub with her two friends, then blushed slightly at Roy's question.
"Um, yeah, I guess.. If you want to.." she said.

"Of course, what kind of date would I be if I was too cheep to buy you a drink." Roy ask with a sly smirk Roy looked around the bar and looked over too the stage, "I cant see her but I'm suer she's around I'll get us a table by the stage and order us around of beer." Roy started to weave his way threw the crowd and moved towards the stage. He picked out a table that was to the left of the stage and took off his coat and set it on the back of one of the chairs.  

M u s t a n g

Forensics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:16 pm
Ooc;I'll play Gracia, but I don't know her personality very well. >> Just kinda quiet right?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:20 pm
((She seems like a sweet, shy, quiet girl))  

M u s t a n g

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:45 pm
[Kay Liana, you sound good for Gracia. I'll continue on then.]

"Date?" said Riza questioningly as she continued to follow Roy. "That's funny," she smiled.
"Knowing you, I'd have thought you would already have a date. Or five."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:55 pm
( blaugh )

Hughes went closer to the stage and kept looking. Every minute counted for him. She must be in the washroom or something... he thought taking a seat at the table.  

GinryuKurogane

Forensics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:28 pm
Ooc; Okay, I shall try, but I'mma start with Reign.

Still staying quiet and feeling slightly unnoticed, Reign followed her classmates inside. As soon as the rich, beautiful aroma of divine booze filled her nose, she made a bee-line for the bar. Moving quickly, she spotted a stool, and had found her spot for the evening. She barked an order at the bartender while her coat slipped down her toned arms. She tossed her jacket over the stool before sitting upon it. She felt stared at while her pale but pretty legs crossed, but it didn't matter. She was here for alcohol.

~

Gracia sighed. That cute guy she had seen at the flower shop had promised to meet her here, and he wasn't hear yet. Her stomach tossed and turned with anticipation, and it nearly jumped to her throat when she saw those familiar glasses out the corner of her eye. She turned toward him, and called his name. "Hey," she simply said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:18 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
[Kay Liana, you sound good for Gracia. I'll continue on then.]

"Date?" said Riza questioningly as she continued to follow Roy. "That's funny," she smiled.
"Knowing you, I'd have thought you would already have a date. Or five."
"Looks like I've been stood up." Roy smirked seeing that Gracia had come alone instead of bringing a friend.
Roy looked back to Riza "But you still came so I haven't been stood up by all my dates tonight."  

M u s t a n g

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Forensics
Ooc; Okay, I shall try, but I'mma start with Reign.

Still staying quiet and feeling slightly unnoticed, Reign followed her classmates inside. As soon as the rich, beautiful aroma of divine booze filled her nose, she made a bee-line for the bar. Moving quickly, she spotted a stool, and had found her spot for the evening. She barked an order at the bartender while her coat slipped down her toned arms. She tossed her jacket over the stool before sitting upon it. She felt stared at while her pale but pretty legs crossed, but it didn't matter. She was here for alcohol.

~

Gracia sighed. That cute guy she had seen at the flower shop had promised to meet her here, and he wasn't hear yet. Her stomach tossed and turned with anticipation, and it nearly jumped to her throat when she saw those familiar glasses out the corner of her eye. She turned toward him, and called his name. "Hey," she simply said.

Hughes stood up as he heard that one voice echoing in his eyes. "Gracia....You did make it!" he yelled walking up to her but each step he slowed cause his legs shook silly and his was rubbing the back of his neck..."hi...How ...how . are you..." he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:06 pm
Gracia giggled slightly and her eyes gleamed. He's so nervous. Her arm extended and a hand rested lightly on his bicep. "Calm down." She lifted her martini glass. "Let's get you something to drink?"  

Forensics

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:11 pm
Hughes face went from a nervous reck into his devious smirk as he rested his hand on Gracia's. He couldn't keep his eyes off her for one sec. "Sounds good." he ordered up a glass of whiskey for himself and took a sip.
(..stupid computer acting up..))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:18 pm
Ooc; Where are we gonna go with this. ;-; I dunno exactly.  

Forensics

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Forensics
Ooc; Where are we gonna go with this. ;-; I dunno exactly.

Ooc: The pub...  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces