Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
>~~Asian dance crews~~< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am
  in a dance crew.<3
  interested in dance and not in one....YET.
  just browsing.
View Results

[purple banana]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:39 am
I thought the bottom two were going to be Kaba Modern and JabaWockeez.
and Jabba would pwn :3

butliek, i think its stupid how Status Quo was automatically in the finals...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:03 am
I HOPE Status Quo leaves! And i hope Kaba wins. Jaba is okey too, but i like Kaba better.  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

1-TRUE-SH4WTY

2,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:12 pm
heart JabbaWockeeZ All The Way Baby - Reppin' Them 24/7 ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:53 pm
I watched a few eps, and WOOOOWWW JabbaWockeez were just amazing. Especially with One Rublic's Apollogize and the Super Man thing.

I swear, MTV's rigged. ninja Didn't like Status Quo, i was like..wtf is going in with their dance crew.

Oh yeah it's airing in MuchMusic for the canadians (although some one might have brought that up.

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
It has to be rigged. It was suppose to be Kaba v.s. Jabba in the finals. But being the two crews are from the west coast (Southern CA), the people at ABDC wanted it to be a west coast v.s. east coast final. Hence, the reason why they put Status in. (My Opinion)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:36 pm
I just think most of the Asians voted for Jabba and most of the African Americans voted for Status.
And Kaba may have been forgotten. Kaba may be popular, but it all depends on who's not lazy and is willing to vote for their fav team as many times as possible.

Not trying to sound racist or stereotypical, but I'm pretty sure that is what happened with last week's show.
It just means Jabba is going to need a lot more votes from dedicated voters...or voters with enough cash to pay their phone bills. Does it cost to call and vote for a crew? .__.

ANYWAY, point being that the 27th has not come and THAT MEANS YOU CAN VOTE TILL THURSDAY FOR YOUR FAV CREW. SO VOTE. VOTE. VOTE!  

Laughing Platypus

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 pm
^I watched the show down ep yesterday, Kabba was okay, Status Quo was ehhh to me. I had to move my head with a bit to see where the hell they were all going. Jaba on the other hand were together and you can just watch all of them with out focusing too much about what that other guy is doing far off~
I would vote for them but, i can't vote via phone since its not available in Canada, and I'm not sure about being able to vote online.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:42 pm
You τακε the вяεατн right oυτ of me
You lεғτ a нolε where my нεαяτ should be

The show is definitely somewhat rigged because I thought for sure it would have come down to Jabba vs. Kaba, but I suppose not. It probably is the East Coast vs. West Coast like Cha said. (Sorry I can't actually write your name. Too complicated) I was kinda sad to see BreakSk8 leave though. They were a really unique dance crew and Status Quo's final dance kinda scared me. Clowns. O_o Oh god... clowns for heaven's sake! Why would they do that?!? Jabba was definitely better in the final round but I can't vote because I live in Canada. Darn...

- Breaking Benjamin

~.Kaarii.~

Xx-Tinaa-xX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:59 pm
crying I wan't Jaba and Kaba to be the last two there. How did Status Quo make it?!!?!! Like... it would of been AWESOME to watch Jaba and Kaba going at it at the finals. Not Staus!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:04 pm
Aw, darn. =/
That sucks Canadians can't vote?
But, I'm curious...can you vote with a phone card or something? Or is it strictly up to America's vote, and nobody else's?  

Laughing Platypus

Pretty Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:10 pm
I think status is a good crew, but they're more tricks and less dance. Kabba seemed to be going downhill over the past 3 weeks to me, which is probably why they were voted off. Or it could be rigged.
I voted for jabba since they deserve to win.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:04 pm

@ Pretty Leaf: I agree. Kaba seemed to not be doing as well for the last few episodes. I'm not really sure why, even this week they weren't that good. Jabba was amazing though. I think for sure that they're going to win, otherwise the thing is rigged. Jabbwockeez (?) FTW!

I think it's just strictly up the Americans to vote for the winner since it is called America's Next Best Dance Crew. Just like American Idol vs. Canadian Idol, lol.

- Breaking Benjamin

~.Kaarii.~

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:50 pm
~.Kaarii.~

@ Pretty Leaf: I agree. Kaba seemed to not be doing as well for the last few episodes. I'm not really sure why, even this week they weren't that good. Jabba was amazing though. I think for sure that they're going to win, otherwise the thing is rigged. Jabbwockeez (?) FTW!

I think it's just strictly up the Americans to vote for the winner since it is called America's Next Best Dance Crew. Just like American Idol vs. Canadian Idol, lol.

- Breaking Benjamin

3nodding Point taken.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:42 pm
~.Kaarii.~

- Breaking Benjamin

Even as much as I'd like to agree, I can't.
I believe that this week had to be one of Kaba's strongest episodes, because they really showed the evolution of dance.
It was like a no-brainer tutorial when I was watching it.
And considering the fact that they weren't familiar with some of the dance styles, they showed how versatile they can be.

I ABSOLUTELY adored Jabba's dance. The beginning is what caught my attention. Pure genius. And that spin Rynan did on his head... I was completely dumbfounded when I watched it. <3

I feel somewhat bad for Status Quo, because I must admit that they incorporate personality into their dances. (ie: 'Hairspray' dance, 'Clown' dance) But their floorwork, choreography, isolations, etc., cannot compare to JabbaWockeeZ or Kaba Modern.

[F]lavor.of.[L]ife

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:27 am
Laughing Platypus
Aw, darn. =/
That sucks Canadians can't vote?
But, I'm curious...can you vote with a phone card or something? Or is it strictly up to America's vote, and nobody else's?

I doubt you were able to vote over the phone iwth a phone card. Any ways, I went on the MTV website and voted...it went through at least thats what i think. I don't think they're able to track votes since i believe with polls they go in anonymously. Unless there's some kind of super power that allows them to take out Canadian IP votes.

I am quite aware that it's America's Next Best Dance Crew, and there's the whole Canadian Idol thing and American Idol thing...but do the people in the states ACTUALLY get to watch Canadian Programming? I went to the states a few years back and i didn't know half the cartoons on the cartonn network.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff