Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Twilight movie [UPDATE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Cullen...
  my fictional boyfriend.
View Results

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë

User ImageThe ink is running towards the page.
It's chasing off the days look back at boat feet and that winding knee.
I missed your skin when you were east.
You clicked your heels and wished for me.
Through playful lips made of yarn.
That fragile Capricorn unraveled words like moths upon old scarves.
I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headaches call it home.

I actually rushed home to watch the video.
It's amazing and they captured the feel of the movie.
I can't wait for it to come out in iTunes.
&& Jeremy's hair is like. Not long!
Whooa!
&& I posted a link to imeem for the people who can't get to MTV.
And that was a ling I got from youtube, where a really smart guy put up
part of the video and then it continues to his iMeem so his youtube acount doesn't get suspended. But Ahh!

ImeemOfficialMusicVideo!

MTVDecode

Hey Moon Please forget to Fall Down.
Hey Moon Don't You Go Down. Sugarcanes in the Easy Morning. Weathervanes My One and Only
--○○  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:20 pm
Oooh the video was amazing to watch :].
I haven't read all of Twilight yet though o: .

Panda Cheval

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:36 am
i have watched it so many times since it came out i love the music video.
Jeremy's hair eek ...
he's almost bald.
But i still love him the same.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:22 am
OHMYGOSH.

Did you guys know that Midnight Sun leaked on the internet?! In August, the rough draft (unedited and unfinished) was posted on the internet. Stephenie was so upset she decided to stop working on the book, and she posted the draft on her website so that fans who wanted to read it could do so without having to feel guilty. But now the book is on an indefinite hiatus... so she maybe never finish it! gonk gonk

Anyway. I read it last night... (was up until 4am, and probably killed my eyes but it was so worth it!)
I think all of you guys need to read it before you watch the movie. Seriously. Reading the story through Edward's eyes is even better than through Bella's. It's really interesting! And having read both just makes me love Twilight even more. There's so much in there that you don't know when you read through Bella's perspective, so it almost feels like a different story.. except obviously it's not. And a lot of conversations are literally the same as in Twilight, except you know what's going on in Edward's head... it's awesome! 4laugh I feel like I know him even better now, and know the story better... it just really adds so much to the book.
So. Go read it! Except... it's really disappointing that it's not finished. I hope hope hope hope hope Stephenie Meyer writes the rest someday.

ALSO: "Summit Entertainment has given the go ahead for two sequels, and Robert Pattinson has said yes to both of 'em. "New Moon" and "Eclipse" will be adapted by the same screenwriter that worked on Twilight! Plus, Summit has also obtained the rights to "Breaking Dawn", but a writer has not yet been appointed."

So... more Twilight movies on the way 4laugh

And one more thing! The Twilight Soundtrack is the number one top album on iTunes heart

Polyphonic Twilight

emmy downpour

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:18 am
xXblackXmagicXx
Picture for the clueless.
User Image

Okay, as much as I hate Twilight, I will go see the 2nd one... whichever has Steven Strait in it <3
I loves him (:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:44 am
OHMYGOSH. Thank you for posting that Poly!
I WAS SO WORRIED THEY WEREN'T GOING TO FILM THE OTHER BOOKS!
AHHHHHH!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:03 am
OH MY GOD I HATE PETE.
UGHHHH.

He's all bragging about how he got a bootleg copy of Twilight and watched it like 17 times! gonk eek Luckyyy heart
I'm so jealous.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 pm
When I heard Pete say that on the TRL finale...I was pretty pissed. xd He always brags about hearing and seeing stuff before it's released.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:08 am
He loves to torture us xp

But he wasn't serious User Image

Quote:
oh and i lied about having a bootleg twilight on trl. im waiting for this lil baby i dont got time to buy bootlegs that dont exist yet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:11 am
Bad reviews? sweatdrop gonk

Quote:
In his critique of Twilight, Roger Ebert gives the hotly-anticipated film just 2 and a half stars.

Variety also calls the film "disappointing."

And, the Associated Press doesn't like the movie either.

Polyphonic Twilight

Ohkami Majin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
OHMYGOSH.

Did you guys know that Midnight Sun leaked on the internet?! In August, the rough draft (unedited and unfinished) was posted on the internet. Stephenie was so upset she decided to stop working on the book, and she posted the draft on her website so that fans who wanted to read it could do so without having to feel guilty. But now the book is on an indefinite hiatus... so she maybe never finish it! gonk gonk

I read this, although it was only the first chapter. Personally, I think Smeyer was being pretty immature reacting the way she did to the situation; it's really impossible to prevent anything from being leaked to the internet anymore. And even if it had been the entire book that had leaked and everyone had already read it, I'm sure 99% of fans are dedicated enough that they still would have purchased the book when it came out anyway.

Also, did anyone else hear the rumors today that Robert Pattinson had died? It's a load of crap, obviously. I lol'd.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Uggh.
What the critics have been saying is that
the chemistry and the love that you can feel in the book,
doesn't happen
in the movie.
But I still want to watch it!
scream

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:36 am
Hayley & Rob have a chat!
They're funny 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:35 am
I was supposed to go see it last night with some of my friends but then I got sick and my parents wouldn't let me sweatdrop gonk  

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:32 pm
I JUST SAW TWILIGHT. crying heart IT WAS SO AMAZING! Ahhh. I can't even describe it! It's officially my new favorite movie evvvvvverrr. It's just so good!!!

None of my friends like it. confused They think it "ruins the books." BUT OH EM GEE. I love it. I don't understand why anybody wouldn't.

Don't continue reading if you don't want the movie spoiled~
They picked the perfect cast. Robert did a fantastic job. I can't imagine a better Edward. He was completely infatuated with Bella, always wanted to kill her, and he was irresistably sexy and adorable. And Bella...what a role Kristen played! Clumsy, serious...the whole package! And the movie was so funny. The little funny details they added make it so enjoyable. I feel as though the people who havent read the books and watched the movie probably wouldn't understand some parts of the movie, but for the people who have read all four books...it completely makes sense. The loook in Edward's eyes...the way he kisses Bella...it just left me in "awe."

heart Definitely seeing it in theatres again. And buying it on DVD pronto!

Random Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff