Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:04 pm
"mhmm it is." Rhea said as she took her backpack off and carried it in front of her with her hands supporting the box within the backpack. Rhea was looking at the trees that were lining the path ways. She was looking for a nice oak tree to stop at. "These grounds are beautiful aren’t they?... I believe I have forgotten to ask you your name." She said with the hint of red returning to her cheeks out of embarrassment. "I’m sorry." She apologized to him. "I'm Rhea, Rhea of Sparta."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:00 am
Nich sighed. He was always taught never to cry even though he had wanted too. This was incredible though. He wasnt sure why Suta didnt mind his ill ness, maybe because she too had a defficiency... but that fact was that she was still in the room.

He stood up and hhugged her. she smelled odd, but not bad. Then once again he got that cold feeling in his guts.

"Thank you Suta. I dont think anyone has ever accepted me after knowing that."

Though when he released her his bliss ended. It was replaced with a look of intrigue.

"As for the blood im not sure... it could have been up to half a year old, but in my experiments all were indistinguishable from all others. This leads me to think that vampires have some sort of blood affinity with which they an truly recognize it.... Hmm odd. Whatever, right now i could care less."

Then Nich hugged her again.  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:42 am
((Seriously you guys may wanna check out eternal darkness though... Shelby Pierre-San did a really good job in my opinion, it seems pretty cool to me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:00 pm
((heh, sorry Noltic, Shelby Pierre-San, but I barely have enough online time as it is; I can't add another RP.))

Akriest laughed. "Yes, the grounds are beautiful..." he murmured to himself. "My name is Akriest, son of... well, I don't think I'll say just yet."  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:43 pm
((aww its okay I understand))

Rhea though it odd that he cut himself off in his introduction but that was alright. He was still a point of curiosity to her. She felt as if she has always known him for some reason, almost as if he was from her own world of antiquity. As when continued down the path she spotted a large oak tree. It has a nice sized rock right near it. It was almost as if someone had already set up a miniature shrine to Zeus and the gods.

She Stopped walking and headed towards the magnificent tree. “I apologize,” she said. “I have to do something real quick if you do not mind." She said as she pulled the small wooden box out of her bag. She looked down at the box and up to Akriest. “I have to tell you something please don’t take me for being crazy and of Chaos.” She pleaded. “My name is Rhea of the Blazoned House of Sparta Priestess of the Oracle of Apollo Delphi. I grew up in Sparta over 2,000 years ago. I have been blessed by the gods with the power of moving myself through time. That is why I am here with you today. But, I feel that as I am starting in a new Agoge I must pay tribute to the gods for giving me this opportunity and ask for their blessings for success. If it is alright with you would you please stay with me as I pay this tribute?” She asked him in amost a pleading tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:15 am
((I'm making 2 profiles for it now biggrin ))

Suta was caught off guard by his gestures of affection, finally giving into the taboo look of blushing. It's been awile since I've been hugged she thought as she raised her arms especially like this. Suta smiled, wrapping her slender pale arms around. But I wonder... pondering, she rested her forehead against his shoulder, her crimson curls cascading around her head, if I truly deserve this... "Nich, thank you for helping me so much."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:38 am
Nich smiled, it was odd, but she felt that she owed him somehow for offering his aid. In truth it was he that was grateful... she was his only freind.

"Suta... you neednt worry, im glad to help you. Your my freind Suta, and i would give you whatever you asked of me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:25 am
((ohh thank you 3nodding ))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:16 pm
(( XD no problem))

Suta-raito smiled sweetly in response. It hasn't even been a full 24 hours and I already have a friend Suta looked to the direction of the moon. "Still want to go on that tour with me? Twilight should be over now..."
Suta then realized that she was still hugging Nich, Blushing, she released him slowly and stepped back. As she did so, however, she had an image of her healing his arm
((I'll explain later, if anyone cares to know)) and blushed even harder, beginning to tremble with sweet yet embarassing thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:16 pm
Dolphinwhale
((Wait, Nich can read her thoughts?!? I'm getting a little bit of a twilight zone feeling here XD))

Suta placed her left index finger on her chin, pointing to her naturally red lips. "Huh, let's see... I like to cook and draw... shopping is okay as well, especially for victorian era furniture, but I don't do that often." There's other things as well, but I'd like to keep them private, at least for now...
Suta looked around the cafeteria, quickly absorbing in the layout. "Oh, do you want to walk around the rest of the school with me later when it gets a bit darker? I haven't explored the place yet, and I want to be able to easily navigate the halls without having to constantly look at the map and exhaust myself by using Shadow Pull. And besides, it may be more fun with more company!"

Naomi was a little surprised at the last statement, blinking twice out of slight confusion. "I'm okay, but I could be better. And why would you think I wouldn't find the school to my liking? It's huge, and gorgeous - well, except for the dormroom which seems pretty normal."
"Yes I do agree but I did not have a say in any designs of the castle. But you came to see me. is there something you need?" she asked calmly

Luna sighed then stood afterr a few hours of meditating & starterd back towards the dorm room

((hey guys im finally ungrounded & i was wondering if anyone could PM me & give me a quick over veiw of what has happened so far? thanx so much))  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:12 pm
((Hmmm thus far. Well Noltic’s Character Nicholas has net up with Dolphin whales character Suta. They had met up in the cafeteria where he had displayed some of his powers of alchemy to her. She had revealed that she is a vampire. They go into conversation of each others for a little bit then Nich offered her a fix to her blood thirst through some alchemic stones that he had created. They go off to his dorm and he hands her a stone in which she examines. They are still talking about the stone now.

As for Blade_of_hatred’s character Akriest he has met up with Rhea. They have started up some small talk, and have briefly introduced themselves to each other. She has also Just told Akriest who she really is and what her powers are. Right now Rhea is at an oak tree wishing to pay tribute to the gods so that she has their blessings to help her through this school year. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:33 pm
Naomi started, jerking back a little in surprise. Did I not need to come here? She briefly looked down at her thumbs, then spoke aloud, "I- I thought I had to come to you to verify about the teaching position, and to be able to teach. I'm sorry if I was mistaken, and if this is so, for wasting your time as well."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:14 pm
Nich smiled as she stepped back.

"Of course, lets go."

He swept open the door to his room with a flourish he shook down his sleeve and bowed her out.

He pretended the entire time not to see her blush.

((Heh... ive played way too much castlevania to not know at least a little about dhampyrs))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:31 pm
Jarod grinned as he saw the girl stop in front an oak tree and he laughed heartily. This girl was the spartan, he beleived he'd like this one. She seemed tough, he just hoped she took his class.

After venturing into the bushes he checked his traps and almost as if the huntress had willed it there was a rabbit with its leg caught in a snare.

He removed the rabbit now unconcious and walked toward the oak tree. With a grin he tossed the rabbit at the girls feet.

"Youll want to do this the right way you know... wouldnt wanna end up like odysseus eh."

He clised the distance and smiled broadly.

"My names Jarod, Im your weapons teacher."

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:25 pm
Rhea looked at the rabbit that was just tossed to her. She looked Up at Jarod. "Thank you." she said to him. She returned a glance back to Akriest. "You don't have to stay if you do not want to but its more meaningful if these sort of sacrifices are made in a group." She said to him. "First thing we need to do is get the preparations made for an animal sacrifice. I will need some dried branches to make two fires the first fire will be placed on that stone." Rhea said indication the flat rock that was about three feet away from her. "It will be our altar. I will also need a bowl of water." She said to herself and to the others indirectly. She looked back at Jarod. "Are you going to stay as well?" She asked him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff