Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:51 am
Noltic
Vito knew she wouldnt eat, but he had lost his appetite, so he tossed the food onto his bedside table.

"Look Luna.... i need to be stronger, and if you cant help me do that ill find a way of training. I dunno ill go sit under a waterfall or something... it works in all those movies."

Vito struggled to his feet and turned to Luna. He took her head in his hands and smiled.

"You can rest here if you want, but im not coming back until something amazing happens."

Vito walked out his door into the rain and made to leave, but turned to look back at his bedroom window before he left. He cared so much abou that girl, and he HAD to protect her.
Before her could spin back around from the window Luna was waiting for him in his path & sighed "If you really want stronger you could have just use your own powers. But if that is what u want from me then fine." she said defeated. then she looked up at him with a feirce firm look that usually freacked out anyone that wasn't part of the group "But rest. Please come hang out at my place, I'm sure Ace wouldn't mind. Please, just so i know you're rested. Please Vito." she said  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:05 am
Vito laughed.

"Luna... to use my power is exactly what i want.... i just dont know how. Ive never needed to learn before, but i was being bull-headed about it. My philosophy on everything is to learn when you have the chance, but i was an idiot. So now Luna i have to master these unique skills."

Vito shook the water from his hair and scratched it a bit.

"There is no rest for the weary Luna."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:10 am
Noltic
Vito laughed.

"Luna... to use my power is exactly what i want.... i just dont know how. Ive never needed to learn before, but i was being bull-headed about it. My philosophy on everything is to learn when you have the chance, but i was an idiot. So now Luna i have to master these unique skills."

Vito shook the water from his hair and scratched it a bit.

"There is no rest for the weary Luna."
Luna was getting a little mad now & she clenched her fist to keep them from trembling & she made the rain stop. Something that was caompletly not like her. She loved the rain, any form of water actually. but she stared him dead in the face "I can teach you come with me. Rest please. Even if only for a few hour." the please really didn't mean much since her tone sounded a bit between a demand & a threat. but she was forcing herself to keep calm. She knew what would happen if she didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 am
vito looked into her eyes and could tell she was getting mad at him. It made him feel appreciated, but she really didnt have to show it.

Vito put his arm around Luna and began walking toward her home.

"Luna.... thank you. I just dont understand why you care so much..."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:24 am
Noltic
vito looked into her eyes and could tell she was getting mad at him. It made him feel appreciated, but she really didnt have to show it.

Vito put his arm around Luna and began walking toward her home.

"Luna.... thank you. I just dont understand why you care so much..."
Luna sighed from releif. She hated being so blunt but it hade to be done. She leaned her head on his shoulder then wrapper her arms around his torso & smiled laughing a bit "If you can't figure that one out yet Vito then you are pretty oblivious arn't you?" she asked teasingly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:32 am
Vito thought for a long timea but decided to speak as they turned the corner onto her street.

"Just because im brilliant doesnt make me observant Luna. Though... i think ive got an idea, and Luna... i honestly dont know what to tell ya."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 am
Noltic
Vito thought for a long timea but decided to speak as they turned the corner onto her street.

"Just because im brilliant doesnt make me observant Luna. Though... i think ive got an idea, and Luna... i honestly dont know what to tell ya."
Luna still had her head on his shoulder but she turned it slightly as she felt the sadness flash through them. He didn't love her like that. but she smiled & nodded. She understood. What was she anyway? Nothing special. "It's ok Vito. I understand. You don't need to say anything." she said calmly as she forced back the tears that sat in her eyes as only a single one escaped & ran down her cheek & it hit his arm gently. She felt so stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:37 pm
Vito's eyes flashed toward the solitary tear and his heart sank. There was nothin in the world sadder then a pretty girl crying.

"Luna... I dont know what yout hink, but i care about you more than anyone... and i can honestly say that. I... just dont think that im good enough... for you."

Vito let her go and turned his back. He ran his hand through his hair like he usually did when he was stressed.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:11 pm
Noltic
Vito's eyes flashed toward the solitary tear and his heart sank. There was nothin in the world sadder then a pretty girl crying.

"Luna... I dont know what yout hink, but i care about you more than anyone... and i can honestly say that. I... just dont think that im good enough... for you."

Vito let her go and turned his back. He ran his hand through his hair like he usually did when he was stressed.
Luna's eyes were wet with tears but she held them back. "Vito you're being stupid, cuz I swear you are quoteing me, actually cuz I've always thought the same thing about me. You were always so trong, fast, caring, gentle, happy. I could never do anything worth you. You are something amazingly specialy & you are going to change the world. I'll never decerve that so ever minute i spend with you is an amazing gift to me vito. You could never imagine it." she said looking up at him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 pm
Vito reached behind him and grabbed her hand.

"That stuff doesnt matter... that only means you couldnt live up to who i am, and i could care less about that. I on the other hand am a tainted mess, and i shouldnt even keep the company of some as pure and innocent as you."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:05 pm
Noltic
Vito reached behind him and grabbed her hand.

"That stuff doesnt matter... that only means you couldnt live up to who i am, and i could care less about that. I on the other hand am a tainted mess, and i shouldnt even keep the company of some as pure and innocent as you."
"Vito I'm not innocent. You have no idea. I was the last to join the group. i only moved her about 2 years ago. So you have no idea, Vito to me you surpass all expectations for perfection." she said as she gentl;y reached up & traced his face with her fingers  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:01 am
Vito sighed and ran his other hand through his hair.

"Luna... I cant do it to you though. You deserve someone who isnt a stubborn idiot. Look at how angry youve gotten with me today alone"

Vito tunred quicly and placed his hands on Luna's shoulders. Then with a gentle finger he lifted her chin so he could see her eyes.

"Luna... i made you cry... twice already. Both times ive felt like tossing myself from a cliff for such a heinous deed."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:50 am
Noltic
Vito sighed and ran his other hand through his hair.

"Luna... I cant do it to you though. You deserve someone who isnt a stubborn idiot. Look at how angry youve gotten with me today alone"

Vito tunred quicly and placed his hands on Luna's shoulders. Then with a gentle finger he lifted her chin so he could see her eyes.

"Luna... i made you cry... twice already. Both times ive felt like tossing myself from a cliff for such a heinous deed."
"And I feel like doing the same everytime that you go without talking to me for more then a few hours, Vito i need you with me, you are the only think keeping my sanity. Pkease...please don't take that from me." she said looking up at him with childishly pleeding eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:47 pm
Kasodi got to his house and as he unlocked the door and went up to his room there was a scanner on his door. He places his thumb on the scanner and the door opened up. He throws his back pack on the floor and rests upon his bed. " Thnak god its over," Kasodi said peacfully.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:50 pm
Vito smiled. He looked deep into her eyes and hugged her close to him still looking into her eyes.

"Luna... your nuts you know that?"

It was completely unrelated to any statements, but it was more a sign of his submission to her will.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff