Total Votes : 154

Fire_Lioness4u

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:13 pm
planet-lover4er
at school im always the one smiling and havin fun but when i get home all i think about is killing myself and cuttin and how bad my life sucks even though i semi know it dosn't suck as much as most people. short story is i fall in love way to easily and not i love someone every day if i love someone its for years upon years and they are only ever just friends even when i tell them how i feel. but i cant lose them cause they are usally my only friendas. so i have become numb to the world basically not getin close to any one im to afraid to i might have alot of friends and is always smilin but insie im dyin so slolwy and not even painfully. i keep askin my self is the darkness really that bad it is the only one that will take mee. question

i am pretty much the exact same way, i have my mask of happiness, but on the inside, my flower is wilting  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:17 pm
Shes a lying cruel b***h whore skank ******** b***h face  

Lux esto

GoggIes-

6,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm
What's the point in talking about somebody who is jerk behind their backs?
That's just making you one hell of a hypocrite...
If somebody has done something heartbreaking to you (Satan knows how many times that's happened to me(Too many to count)) Just forgive them and move on...
It may build up anger, but it's better than insulting somebody just to get revenge.
Revenge is a foolish and hypocritical way of solving problems.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 am
I miss these two people really badly, and it's just killing me.
One is my best friend who was killed in a car accident about three weeks ago.
The other is my best best best friend in the whole world. We were really-super close. Then we got into a fight, and he's gone.
I just feel like I'm not a whole person anymore.
I know I'll never ever see or speak to either of them again.
It's just really hard for me. I mean, I loved them a lot.
I just don't want to be here anymore.

chew glass

Bloodsucker

slovesk1717

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 pm
a lot of things need to get out...but right now im thinking about back in middle school I used to always hang out with people who treated me like s**t.
Specially this one girl. she would kick me, punch me, call me a loser (in seriousness not the play-like way) and call me weird and pretty much just put me down most of the time, but we were "friends". looking back, she was rarely nice to me. But I hung out with her after school, always looked forward to seeing her if we happened to get the same class, and even gave her a valentines day present once (in a friend way) . Life has gone on, but I have no idea why I put up with that kind of s**t all the time back in Middle School.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 pm
it started when i was 6.... that is if this is still an active guild.... other wise its useless... but here it is... i never knew my real dad i was always picked on even now i am... im a metal head i got susspended for defending my friend... i hate "him" (my mortal enemy.) he screwed my hole life up im always the new kid because i move alot... at least 10 times already... ( im only 14) i have suicidal thoughts i need some love and not just empty promises ... even though i say im through with love i cant be... im human...its not that eassy... some times i cry... i even shake when im soo pissed off.... (god i sound like a nerd....) i hate judgemental people.. and well... i just hate this world...  

Maikeru Senpai X

5,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100

Titaniana

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 am
So...last year something happened to me with a really bad relationship. I got my heart broken for the first time and my friends kind of didn't understand why I didn't just get over the jerk. It ended up taking six months until I felt normal again.

Since then I've been steadily getting more and more depressed. I've been lashing out at my friends and lecturing them about their own lives at some times.

My health has been declining because of a condition I have, my family life isn't that great and I keep getting more and more worried that I'm just going to be alone forever. It feels like I've forgotten how to be happy.

I really don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 pm
My MOM is lying to me that she's paying for my education, sports etc. even though my dad and stepmom are paying for all of it, does that count?  

Bellazara

6,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 pm
i dont think people wanna hear of my issues....XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 pm
yeah I have a "friend" that makes up story's to sound like a poor soul sad it frestrates me so... Once she told me that her one ex bf had brain cancer and he had brain surgery and then like a week after he came to her house and showed her his scar :/ yeah right what do u peeps think?????  

Saturnluv

Dior Couture

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 am
My story is pretty long so I'm going to try and chop it up into points.

1. Had an abusive father, parents divorced when I was 4. Didn't hear from my dad for 3 years.

2. Mother neglected me and my brother in every aspect besides financially. She left us to wash, cloth, feed and mend ourselves, she provided money clothes and food (occasionally), but never a shoulder to cry on.

3. Our schools noticed we were neglected, called social workers. That was messy for a year or so.

4. By grade 6, I began torturing people until one boy killed himself after constant torment from me and my friends. I felt no remorse.

5. Towards the end of grade 6, I started smoking/drinking/doing drugs.

6. Got drugged and raped in grade 7, attempted suicide a few times, began cutting/burning,freezing. Kicked out of school in grade 8, moved to a new town and school. By grade 9 I was addicted to speed, ecstasy and cocaine.

7. Had a psychotic breakdown in grade 10. Began seeing and hearing things, began getting taken over by people and forced to do and say things. Became completely delusional. Got diagnosed with chronic anxiety and sent to a psychiatrist for the psychosis, got prescribed pills i got addicted to. Got suspended from school every other day. Constantly emotionally abused and ridiculed by my mothers husband, got told to kill myself a few times by him.

8. In grade 11, Went to a drug treatment facility for 3 months, cleaned up and got diagnosed with OCD and Borderline personality disorder. Was good for a month or so, then became worse.

9. Grandfather died on march 26, 2010. Got kicked out of my house for fighting back when my moms husband beat me and threw boiling water at me. Moved in with dad, got kicked out a week later. Moved back in with mom, she found out i was cutting and told me she never wanted to deal with my problems again. Living with dad ever since.

10. By grade 12, I had quit smoking, drinking,and drugs and got on the honor roll at school.

I graduate in three months. I'm living proof that you can change your life around, and that it's not easy. I'm dealing with problems as we speak, problems that will never go away. It doesn't make things hopeless, though. There's always hope.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:59 am
I keep brooding over this person I like, Things didnt really work out and I want em back. But worst of all Is when he flirts with other guys or just doesnt talk to me for days on end. Why do I even love this person. He has trust issues and a stubborn streak, but I still remember all the good times we had together..
Bleh whatever, I just wish I could stop thinking about what could of been. I cant sleep anymore..  

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AHumbleRose

Mythical Benefactor

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 am
Maikeru Senpai X
it started when i was 6.... that is if this is still an active guild.... other wise its useless... but here it is... i never knew my real dad i was always picked on even now i am... im a metal head i got susspended for defending my friend... i hate "him" (my mortal enemy.) he screwed my hole life up im always the new kid because i move alot... at least 10 times already... ( im only 14) i have suicidal thoughts i need some love and not just empty promises ... even though i say im through with love i cant be... im human...its not that eassy... some times i cry... i even shake when im soo pissed off.... (god i sound like a nerd....) i hate judgemental people.. and well... i just hate this world...

Alot of us know how ya feel...i myself kno the effin feeling of empty promises, moving like crazy (17 times, and i just turned 14), and i get judged alot for being a cutter, suicidal, and im known as the "Crybaby with no parents" ever since i was 7 and my parents got divorced and my life went spiralling downwards. Anyways, i'm rambling. If u ever need someone ta talk to, ya can just send me a PM or something if ya do. Ditto wit all the rest of the Gaians on here! I listen and try to help as much as i can hehe, though i doubt a 14 yr old can rele do anything to help anyother human being...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 am
Under appreciative.
If I don't do it, it doesn't get done.
And I work.
I can't help but think I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life.
And it scares me.
And if I were to lose you, I think it would make it ten times more terrifying.
I wouldn't know what to do with myself without you.
I know I depend on you a lot. But I just can't help it.

part with

Friend

Gothic Night Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm
my family is abusive and always makes me feel like s**t. no matter what i do its not good enough and im always told to be more like my younger sister or friend (shes the doughter mum never had) my dad is never around. my ex (he ment everything to me) told me i was an awful gf when all i did was try to make him happy. the thought of suicide is always in my mind now and i dont know what to do anymore. i just want a friend or some one who will care  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff