Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 am
Soq's Name: Eshara
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: This grey mare is a bit of a lone wolf. She is a lover of all things beautiful but has found herself to be distant and detached. She isn't a young mare and some might look upon her more as middle-aged. Still, despite her experience and the wisdom within her gaze, Eshara often remains alone.

She is nocturnal and walks only from dusk until dawn. As the sun settles behind the horizon the cloud mare only then rises from her slumber. She is a dreamer, lost amongst the sacred beauty of the night. She speaks often in poetry and riddles, and could almost be considered a priestess of the night. The stars are her guide and she often reads their signs to guide her path and way of life.

Some might look upon her with a quirked brow.

Others avoid her.

But none have managed to crack her cool exterior. Though she is kind, her personality is brusque and she doesn't often speak of her history or past. She is a mystery, an enigma, and many aren't patient enough to discover the beautiful soul beneath.

What has happened in her past to keep her so secluded from the world?
Perhaps none will find out.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She's not actively searching for a mate, at least in the RP world. She is very reclusive and a bit of a mystery. Oh, she can dabble with a stallion or two and has in her past but even that doesn't come particularly easily.

She's a mare that keeps her eyes on the stars and fights to keep herself detached from others. Because of this she needs someone who is going to take time to draw her out of her shell; someone who is going to take the time to actually work with her possibly beginning with a friendship and growing from there.

She's a free spirit and needs to be allowed to wander a bit. Given, the said stallion could wander as well unless he chose to wander WITH her.

I wouldn't be object to a non-traditional sort of relationship. Perhaps the two meet up only from time to time or otherwise stay apart even though they do have ties to one another. She is NOT a mare who does well during the day so she will only rise at night which might make things complicated. . . go nocturnal nature!

No mean ones, no abusers, no cruel creatures.

She loves nature so perhaps a fellow nature lover?

Really, I'm open to ideas I just need help in drawing her out of her shell. It's going to be a big investment with RP so that's why I figure a future mate would do well.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM please, since I jump around on AIM. You can try (Apathetic Terror) but PM is guaranteed. Or poke me in my plot thread!
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious, though she may not realize it at first

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:52 am
Soq's Name: Ishmael
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Everything Ishmael does and says is done in a deliberate manner for a result that he desires, no matter how long it takes. Ishmael views the world as a game and everyone else merely players to be taken advantage of. On the outside and to almost everyone he's polite and very likeable. He however, has sinister motives to almost everything he says and does. A very blunt and calculating stallion, he's only in it for his benefit and entertainment.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Ishmael loves mares in general. He however really likes "pretty" ones, and ones that prove to be of some sort of conquest and therefore a challenge. Ishmael is more for flings than a serious relationship. I am however, more of s cuker for serious relationships, so what I'm looking for for Ishmael is more of a submissive mare that will genuinely fall for him, even if he has (or claims to) have affairs with other mares. Somebody truly, truly loyal and will eventually see past his genial mask and to the crude, calculating stallion beneath.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please!
RP or non-RP?: I would love rp, but due to school and work, I'm limited. An amazing plot is required however, with or without rp.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt primarily, but serious is definitely an option.

`raze

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:54 pm
Soq's Name: Ciel
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ciel is a very shy mare and is somewhat cautious of who ever she meets. She enjoys spending her time alone but that is mostly in fear of being rejected by others. She likes watching the birds go about their daily life and also loves wind breed soquili.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who is protective but isn't so serious, she doesn't need a uptight stallion. Anyone that would be able to take up on her shyness and show her it's okay to be herself around them. Any breed is accepted.
How do you want others to contact you?: Through PM or msn.
RP or non-RP?: Either is fine.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt first, maybe a relationship if anything happens out of it!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 pm
Soq's Name: Lux
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lux is a mostly withdrawn mare that loves to run. And although she has wings, she doesn’t know how to use them correctly. She is very calm and peaceful, and she tries to keep her composure and never gets angry. In her mind, anger is an emotion that is useless and makes other soquili do stupid things. Only around close friends and family does she allow her guard down.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: What Lux is looking for, but even she doesn’t know it, is a strong stallion is willing to protect her in times of need. Some one who is willing to run with her and accept her for who she is. Wings are preferred, but I might be willing to let her be with a stallion without them...
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!
RP or non-RP?: RP would be preferable, but non RP is fine as well, jusr let me know.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirting in the beginning but I would really like for her to have a serious relationship.

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Dead Templar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:21 pm
Soq's Name: Calfuray
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Calfuray is a very shy Soquili.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to bring her out of her shell
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: non-RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt
Please note: She is able to breed from 7th October  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:39 pm
EDIT - Tuesday =/= Thursday

Soq's Name: Reginae or Regie
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Reginae is awkward, socially and physically. Her unusual hight causes her to be rather clumsy and occasionally draws attention she'd rather not receive. She is spunky, sarcastic and generally friendly, though she'll quickly become suspicious of those she perceives as having ill intentions, particularly flirts.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
To be honest, Reginae doesn't see any reason she NEEDS a mate. She does perfectly fine on her own, and she doesn't see any good in having someone fretting over her. A mate who would allow Reginae to watch over and care for them and who would also be a mental challenge would be ideal. Reginae is interested in mares, not stallions.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM
RP or non-RP?: RP is necessary, as I'd like her to have a family and settle down one day.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirts are all right, but I'm ultimately looking for a long-term relationship and a mate for her.

Flusspferd

Flusspferd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:08 pm

Soq's Name: Zowie
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Zowie is suspicious. She lives alone and fears any minute change in her environment. It takes her quite a while to learn to completely trust someone.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
An ideal mate for Zowie would be someone who is patient, confident, and who could be firm with her without driving her away

How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM
RP or non-RP?: Either is fine
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: She'd be seriously PO'd if she ended up getting preggors by someone she didn't completely trust or inted to stay with. Either would be equally amusing.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff