Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:11 pm
Jan relaxed slightly. "I understand being wary around vampires, girl, and it's probably not in your best interest to trust one so quickly." Does this girl not realize how easy it would be for any one of us to kill her, right here and now? "Are you sure you don't mind me staying? I'd be lying if I said I haven't been lonely, but I'll leave if I make you uncomfortable..."
However, even as she said this, she subconsciously stepped closer to the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:41 pm
Oh I don't mind if you stay, giving a welcoming smile.
Sirius seem happy to know that he can eat. I'll be back he whisper in my ear. ( you better) he laugh as he disappear. I sign....I gave the group a smile. If he doesn't come back Hitomi I need your help hunting him down.
So Jan welcome to ......the group I guess. ( and what an awkward group it is). But at least it keeps life interesting  

Sareno Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:47 pm
Jan stepped closer into the group, watching Sirius take off towards his meal. "It's interesting, all right..." She looked back at the humans who had greeted her, taking in the smiles and greetings, but unable to relax completely. I just hope I don't mess this up too... she thought, forcing a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:52 pm
Ian ddint liek the fact that there were more vampires neer Makaia and ddint liek the fact that they were being called a sif they all joined a grup of friends. although he looks nice and he is polire he seriously despises other vampires he dosent know. he only trust himself and Makaia "Well since this "group" is geting biger.....we shall be leaving...." he said oulling Makaia with him, it was eisy considering she wa sin her little form
"But Ian....i wanna stay...."
his eyes narrowed "no....you know what might happen if you sre with more vampires for to long....."
"yeah but-"
"no buts! i promised to keep you safe and im not going to risk anything...." he said draging her along  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 pm
I read what Ian was thinking. Makaia you should go. I winked at her. So she'll get the idea. I turn around so my back faced them. (Sirius is like that too, always serius...the name suits him) I can tell That Ian was looking at me when I winked at Makaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:08 pm
"You're leaving on your own?" Jan called, her expression bored. "You sure that's smart? Safety is in numbers, right? And, at least here, you know what you're up against."
She watched the silver-haired vampire, gaging his reaction, analyzing what he had just said. What happense when the little one is around vampires?  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 pm
Ian stoped "No....your wrong.....it is not in numbers.......if it was just me and Makaia we could have killed these vampires on our own in less than half the time with these guys if we wanted to.....without even breaking a sweat" he said not even turnign around to talk t them "well be fine.....trust me on this one...." eh said draging her along "UGH IAN LET ME CHOOSE WHAT I DO FOR ONCE UR NOT MY DAD YA KNOW YOUR NOT EVEN RELATED T ME!!!!"
O.O his feeling got hurt when she said that he looked atteh floor and his arm droped from her shoulder "fine" he said walking away and dissapering in the smoke before she could say anything
*sigh* "...Ian....." she mumbled his name as he went away.......  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 pm
Jan frowned as Ian walked off. "He said he was supposed to protect you, and he leaves you here, where he was just trying to take you away from? How much sense does that make?"
She looked around. "Obviously I've caused some trouble in the ranks..." As she scanned the faces of those around her, she paused at Sareno. Strange...  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:31 pm
*sigh* "he tends to do that -.-.....alot...." she said a bit pissed off at him "but......he really does show up at the rigth time to save wenever i get in trouble" she said smiling a bit as she looked in the direction he left  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 pm
"I see... Which means he doesn't go very far, I suppose." Jan smiled, really smiled at these two strange vampires. "Reminds me of..."
She shook herself, forcing herself not to dwell on the past and replacing her blank, expressionless look.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:41 pm
"hmm....???" she said turning bac to her and her smile vanished before she turned all teh way around  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 pm
"I-It's nothing... Just... a group I was with before..." she trailed off. Before I messed it all up...  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 pm
*sigh* mumbles under breath "...ur hiding something....." she walked a bit closer to them "Now wat? It wont be long till Ian comes bac....it takes him a bit to reralize what he done and left me -.-.......we should do soemthign before im forced bac to leave you guys....."

MEANWHILE

Ian walked thru the forest smelling blood everywere and burnt houses *sigh*

FLASH BAC

"UGH IAN LET ME CHOOSE WHAT I DO FOR ONCE UR NOT MY DAD YA KNOW YOUR NOT EVEN RELATED TO ME!!!!" ........

"....makaia....." he said looking down. he ehard foot steps getting closer O.O jumps up in tree to see vampires runing saying "THE HUMAN IS OVER HERE!!!"
O.O "human???.....O.O what if it is Makaia!!!" he said thinking they mistaken her for a human from he rlittle form "I GOTTA HELP HER!" he said jumping out of a tree and following them

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:57 pm
"My dear, you will find that, first of all, I hide many things, and, second, that I have exceptional hearing."
Suddenly, she heard shouting coming from the direction that Ian had left in. "Speaking of which, did anyone else just hear that?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:00 pm
looks at the direction "yeah.....i heard many things coming from over there........i hard vampires......." she said trying not to brig Ian bac up in teh subject  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff