Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flaming Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Hello, I took the test and it said to come here. From what I've read, this team is supposed to be awsomeness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm
yes yes it is awsome and welcome to my team!! i am your team leader princesswhiskers!!! heart  

PrincessWhiskers

raigeki518

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:39 pm
count me in  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:50 am
i wana be in team yaoi!!!!!YAOI ROCKS!!!!!x3 heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Panda Dotted

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm
welcome to my team!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:02 pm
Welcome my friends! Welcome to the gratest team you will ever join. Ever! If you love fun and being random like we do you will fit in perfectly! This is the funnest team and our Capton will be here to help you in any problems you might have. Or you can send me a PM I am very good at helping in times of need. So once agian welcome to the team it is very good to meet you.  

pres_baldwin

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:24 am
Team Yaoi Dictionary:
Yaoi: (noun/verb/adj Root:Japanese, 'Ya'o'i) Meaning male/male hentai. To be totally random without fear of reproach or reproval. the name of the best ever team in the Rev-o-lou-she-un guild on Gaia. (note there are many more meanings not quoted here)

Princess Whiskers: (Pronoun, Root:English 'Prin'sess 'wis'kahs) Name of the best, most lovely and wonderful leader of team Yaoi, of the Rev-o-lou-she-un Guild. (note, for the full meaning of her name, you have to approach the gracious leader, bow low and ask politely...)

Mitsuneko: (Pronoun Root:Japanese 'mee'tsuu'neh'koh) Meaning Syrup-cat. Meaning still smelly. Also meaning living with hope of one day becoming not so smelly.
(note: Mitsuneko just discovered she is no longer smelly *faints from happiness* heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

(if anyone would like to addendum on this dictionary, be my guest... its intentionally out of alphabetical order... why follow the rules when you can do without!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:32 am
Listen to Mitsuneko shes smart like that. And she is a very loyal strong member of Yaoi. Woo!!! *claps for Mitsuneko* Hurray for good friends. Woo!!!  

pres_baldwin

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:51 am
lol lol lol funny definitions x3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:27 pm
lol whare do you get the time to look up those any way Mitsuneko?  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 pm
i dont know where she found the time but i love her for doing it! pres_baldwin and mitsuneko i love you both and you are both very important to this team! heart

Panda Dotted i hope that you enjoy this team and i am happy that we have you! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:09 pm
=D YAY!!!im appreciated xd  

Panda Dotted

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:29 pm
Thank you my Capton. It is my duty in the team. *stands and salutes* lol Im sure these new members will have as much fun as I have here. Hurray for new members woo!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:23 pm
yes i appreciated everybody that particapates in my team!!!! and we are the best team ever!!!! 4laugh  

PrincessWhiskers

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 pm
WOOT!!=D GO YAOI!!!!!!  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items