Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm
Wow. You know, we have an old necklace that my father keeps in a glass case at home, covered in a black sheet so the sparkle doesn't attract a dragon's eye and make it try to hord it away...haha. He once told me it came from the first Slythein in our family...maybe that is the connection piece for us? *Celeste nips her shoulder.*
Ouch! Ruddy owl.*Summer threw a treat into the air and opened up her letter.*
My turn!
Dear Summer,
I was very pleased to hear from you, hoping that you would tell me all about your classes and new friends. What do I get instead? A "go-fetch dad I've done something stupid" letter. Must you always find trouble? Do you have to discover murders instead of long lost cousins or something? Anyways hope you are having a great time at Hogwarts. Dad will write Soon.
Tris

gonk That's it? THATS IT! *Summer slinks back and rests her back on the wall. Darn it. Your letter was so interesting, I got all excited. Oh, and now you see how I live life at home. I'm always causing trouble. *Summer giggled to herself at the letter's contents...*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:06 pm
"Write a letter telling her about all of your great friends?" Sam said, while shrugging. "Think about this. At least your father will get to send you something. You don't suppose that the ring isn't the Slytherin half? Just think. I was looking up the Westyn part of the tree again today, and guess what? Salazar Slythrin is related to you. And I'm related to Rowena Ravenclaw. I suppose the holders of the Gryffindor gem and Hufflepuff gem were related to Gordric and Helga." Sam said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:14 pm
*Summer stared at Sam in amazement.*
I'm related to Salazar Slythein? AWESOME! redface Oops, sorry...
Wow..I never knew my family tree was this twisted, but I guess I never paid that much attention...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 pm
"Until know! Try something like...Accio family ring!" Sam said. "Now that my dad is in the circle, he should be able to protect the necklace. He keeps it locked up in my mother's box any ways. And guess what- I'm related to Rowena!"

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm
You said that already haha, but that's good about the necklace!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 pm
"I did? Oh well. I just find it fascinating!" Sam said. Say, we should dress in our house's colors. It'd be fun! I want to see how much blue and gold stuff I really have in my wardrobe anyways!" Sam said happily.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 pm
Kitty shook her head with mock sadness, "More students who want to make me look bad for hardly ever dressing in my House's colors? Sheesh, you two certianly are interconnected. My mum's a witch, I'm beginning to think I should go poke around my own family history."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:21 pm
I don' dress in my house colors that often Kitty! I just love nature, and I'm waiting for avie art from a friend so I can't change my avi until he is done..*darn that bagel*
Anyways I've changed the piece of jewelry in the posts, so take note of that please!
Oh, and Kitty! That's good! Start there, and look around. Hogwart's seems to have alot of history to it...

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:35 pm
"Hm, maybe I will then...I wonder where I should start. The library has some geneologies, so that sounds like a good place to start, huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:01 pm
Yup, and the Forgotten Chamber is where Sam found our tree, plus we each had a family tree that we brought from home. Mine was mainly so I could see my family, because it shows you where each person is at the moment you look at their picture, and if they are dead, they have a white or black backgroun,d and theyjust sit and smile at you... it's kind of creepy...  

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 pm
"Hm, well, I'll make sure to see what the Forgotten Chamber has about my mom's family too."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 pm
"What about your father Kitty?" Sam asked. "Don't forget a cure to the seventh year curse!"

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 am
"He was a Muggle. Yeah, wouldn't want all this drama to make me forget my own problems. Especially since between the Forgotten Chamber and Library there's got to be something I can use to figure out at least part of the mess Rayne and I are in."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm
"What house is Rayne in anyways? I think I've never seen her before." Sam said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 am
She's with me in Slytherin. She only has I think one class right now, so that's probably why. She s our new HOH after Kaelyn_Giselle stepped down, and our prefect...haha she is very responsible and really nice.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff