Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Britianic Empire
You know you watch too much Code Geass when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 pm
For me. Code Geass is all I can think about and talk about. My profile is Code Geass. I got a C.C. costume. And I'm planing to go to Anime bosten as her and tackle every Lelouch I see.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:46 am
This or something like this has probably already been said but:

You know you watch too much Code Geass when you stay up all night watching the first season in English because you missed it on TV. (Yus I really did this. xD Right after I was knocked out xD)  

Spicy Waifu

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

RubyxStiletto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:28 pm
Code Geass is literally amazing..... its a show I can watch repeatedly over, and over again. I love everything about it, every damn single thing! LOL ^-^' My goal has been for ages now to get everything Code Geass..so far sadly I only have the boxsets, a Lelouch plush on my bed, a Cheese-kun I made, and Im cosplaying as C.C this year at Anime Evolution. WOOT! I plan to cosplay a diffrent character and outfit each year.. hehehe...

PS, you know you watch to much Code Geass is when you have hundred's of photos...literally, when all you can do is think, and talk about it..along dream about it from time to time.. and its the one show that makes me cry each time. LOL..k I better ..shut up now.. hehe. XD;;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image

When you take a laser pen and flash it to the bottom of your eye just to look like you were possessed by geass.

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Paradise-Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:52 pm
omfg its dingduong
Talk about how obsessed you are with Code Geass.

As for me you know you watch too much code geass when you spend all your extra gold making a Code Geass guild spending hours trying to find an original username that has not been taken; just to make a mule for said guild. Then making a Code Geass cosplay for that mule.

AMEN TO THAT =D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:11 pm
you know u watch too much code geass when someone tells you something you dont want you make sound effects and pretend to take out a contact lens and tell them "no mother why dont YOU go to bed"  

ll Angelic_Nightmare ll

Winged_Anomaly

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:39 am
I think I've got everyone beat!
My husband and I are both utterly obsessed with Code Geass....
We're naming our son Lelouch.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:02 pm
Kairi1852

surprised Wow, that's something! stressed

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lazy Fenrir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 am
I had a dream with CC in it. I saved the world and at the end of the dream I flew away but she was all like "but I need you" and I was all like "sorry babe I'm needed elsewhere". I woke up and was very confuzzled. Thought I died. dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 pm
Back for a 2nd round.

You know you watch too much Code Geass when...

1] Watching just one episode never feels enough when you have access to them all. You just gotta see the next one.

2] You get all excited becuase you know its a School Activity episode where many intriguing mishaps happen, but everyone ends up enjoying it at the end. Especially you. Feels good, don't it?

3] You start thinking about "Wait, on that global map in the openings... ISN'T MAINLAND BRITANNIA IN THE USA? WTF?! USA = future Britannia?!"

4] You start googling for chess gambling hotspots.

5] Subconsciously, you start covering your left eye with your hand more often.

6] Find a certain number of Code Geass comics from a certain artist off of DeviantArt.com

7] You start buying sodas from a vending machine in the "C2" slot. I get Sprite in my C2 slot biggrin

8] Whenever you hear the word "nightmare," you get straight to thinking how wicked the Guren SEITEN and/ or Shinkirou (Zero's upgraded Gawain) actually look.

9] You wonder "What happened to that girl that was marking/counting the days that Lelouch's Geass was affecting her?"

10] You start thinking "Dramatic deaths in anime draws the fine line between Horrible Slaughter and Greatness"  

Hyuga Horizon

Blessed Defender

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm
When you name you new kitten Lelouch. When hes good u call him Lulu and when hes bad u call him Lelouch vi Britannia XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 pm
YORUlCHl
Kairi1852

surprised Wow, that's something! stressed

Thats something to tell your kid. "Ya I named you after my fav anime" XD Ofcorse I may end up doing that same thing XD So I'm not one to talk XDD  

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm
When you have a strange urge to put on a Zero costume and take over the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:27 am
ushiO_akuMu

.. hmmhh .. when ever i see a chess board .. and a king .. soo what ever that is .. i remember lelouch .. and about that orange .. i remember orenji-kun .. and everytime i hear their op. and endings .. 4laugh

tinmcampy

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 pm
How to tell when you're obsessed with the series? When you talk so much about Code Geass, that your friend gets tired of hearing about it and says you're a fantatic. XD True story~ You convert your friends into it...also, when you buy everything you can with CG, and nearly break your wallet in half to afford that almost-too-expensive item. 3nodding When you have your wallpaper, messenger screen name, and even make up a new messenger name...all having to deal with Lelouch.

Obsessed? Why nooooo, of course not... whee  
The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces