Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 pm
Iceheart saw Crystalstar come in camp, she dashed though the other cats coming to the nursery. "Crystalstar, may i speek with you alone?" she gasped "its important." she took a step back so the leader could come out of the nursery.
(pointless post!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:01 pm
Bearkit layed down with an overly sad/frustrated face. It was so frightfully boring in the nursery. When Iceheart walked in, her ears perked up. "Is it danger?" she couldn't help but ask as she peeped out of the nursery. "Oh! Oh! A forset fire! Flood?" she jumped around. "Oh, I know! MoonClan is attacking!" she unsheathed her tiny claws. "Rawr! I'll show them! They'll go running home!" she looked up at Crystalstar and Iceheart. "We better start preparing."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Iceheart purred with amusment. "no we are not going to be attacked Bearkit. i just need to talk with Crystalstar alone because its personal." she took a step back for Crystalstar to come out of the nursery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:30 pm
Crystalstar nodded and looked at Bearkit, "Shouldn't you be inside the nursery?" She asked and walked towards her den, Iceheart not far behind. Crystalstar's den was dark and cool, just the way she loved it. She walked over to her nest and looked back at Iceheart. "What do you need to tell me?"

(okay, i'm bored so i'm making a story on how Snowclan came to be and how I became leader!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:08 pm
I guess she's right she walked in side and slumped down. Well, look at the bright side. I might be an apprentice by the time half moon is over...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:48 pm
((Crystalstar i have an idea. the clan leaders should make rps about how they bacame a clan!))
Iceheart sighed looking at her leader. "i saw Rowantalon and Shadefur talking by the border. they are ploting to take all of the clans for themselves and already have warriors joining them. there next move is to attack SnowClan. i herd them clearly." she mewed.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:32 pm
Silverkit skipped around the nursery. She saw a grumpy kit, it was her friend Bearkit. She also saw two cats, Iceheart and their leader, Crystalstar. Silverkit always dreamed of being the leader of a clan. She was always asking Crystalstar way too many questions about being a leader. She wasn't mean but, Silverkit loved to boss people around. It was one of the reasons she wanted too be leader. She wasn't mean, but she could start being bossy without even noticing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:53 pm
Featherheart looked towards the nursery, where she saw a grumpy looking Bearkit and Silverkit, who seemed overly joyful as always, who was skipping around the nursery. Featherheart took pity on poor bored Bearkit and she padded over to her.

"Look out Bearkit, I'm a fierce warrior from MoonClan! I'm raiding your camp! Rawrg!!" hopefully, this play-fighting would boost Bearkit's spirits. "Silverkit and you can't possibly think you could beat me!!"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:10 pm
Bearkit immeadently got excited by this. She pounced on Featherheart, attaching herself to her back. "Nooo! Mightly Bearclaw will save the day!" she siad, eyes sparkling in delight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm
"What!? Where are they, we'll have to do double the border patrol." Crystalstar meowed and stood up. "I'll tell the clan later, we're about to have a few apprentices soon." She stood and walked out of her den, "Thank you for telling me. Will you take a patrol?" Iceheart nodded and lept off of the ledge.
She looked around and noticed Featherheart playing with Silverkit and Bearkit. She purred in amusement and walked over to the fresh kill pile.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:25 pm
"Rawr!" she repeated ang conteniued to play-attack the warrior.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:12 pm
((okay...i'm going to skip ahead a bit and make Bearkit an apprentice...congrats! oh, and you Silverkit!))

Crystalstar stood on top of the Snowledge, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Snowledge for a clan meeting." She yowled and waited for the clan to gather. She saw Bearkit run out of the nursery only to be scorned by her mother. Behind Bearkit was her brother, Frostkit. And Silverkit ran up next to Bearkit and Frostkit.

"Today we have three new apprentices," She said after her clan settled. "Bearkit, from now on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Bearpaw." Bearpaw hopped up from where she sat, her eyes glowed with pride. "Featherheart, you were taught well by Darkface. I hope you will pass it down to Bearpaw." Featherheart nodded and touched noses with her new apprentice.

"Frostkit, from now on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw." The white apprentice nodded, his head held high. "Cloudpool, you were trained by Brightfur. I hope you will pass it onto Frostpaw." Frostpaw walked over to his new mentor and touched noses with Cloudpool.

"Now for Silverkit." Crystalstar meowed and looked down at the kit. "From now on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw." She glanced around the clan until she spotted who she wanted to train Silverpaw. "Patchpelt, you were trained by me. Teach everything I taught you to Silverpaw." The two cats touched noses.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:43 am
once she and her mentor walked of she asked, "yay! yay! yay! what now???? Can we go hunt? are we going to battle? I want to battle. let's go!" said Silverkit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:03 am
((Hey, what's "cyber-roleplaying?"))

Sorrelkit was chasing her tail when Crystalstar anounced that Silverkit, Bearkit, and Frostkit were made apprentances. "Oneday I'll be an apprentace, and then I'll be able to go out and hunt with all the other apprentances and warriors. That will be fun!" As she said the last sentance, she jumped up and rushed off to nowhere in particular, only to trip and land on her face. Scrambling up, Sorrelkit made her way back to the nursary.  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games