Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:35 pm
(( i havent but i need to!!!))
Nightwing saw Cusedsong fly in the air and layed limp. "Crusedsong!" she shriked. she saw Barkfire and ran then jumped on him digging her claws in his fur. "youll pay for what you did to Cursedsong!" she snaped at him.
"i dont think so." he meowed and shook Nightwing off. she fell on the ground and looked up.
"why are you attacking MoonClan?" she hissed.
"why didnt you listen to what i said to Cursedsong?" he snaped.
"fox dung!" she snaped back, "attacking MoonClan is a big mistake!" she jumped to her paws and jumped on him pinning him down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:00 pm
((lol nice one cursedsong...and yes, i have read it!!))

"Take this!" Leafpaw screeched, lashing out at a FireClan warrior who was supposedly called Darkclaw. Her thorn-sharp claws scraped across his nose.

(g2g!!!! finish this later)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:54 pm
(Are you going to kill Swiftfeather, Patchstar?)
((Yay!!! It's good huh?))

Cursedsong jumped to her paws in time to see Nightwing bury her claws into Barkfire's pelt. She checked to make sure she didn't need help then spun around and dashed through the whirling mass of fighting cats. "Patchstar!" she called then turned quickly to see a dark tortoise shell tom leaping towards her. She crouched low as if preparing to take his attack, then sprang forward and up so that her head hit his stomach. He gasped as the air rushed from his lungs, knocking the wind out of him. He collapsed, his chest heaving as he tried to breath. "Sorry Rapidfur..." Was all she said before she was attacked again.

((ACK!!! I write long posts...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Nightwing chased Barkfire out of the camp and clawed his tail while he left.
"Patchstar!" Nightwing called for her leader. she saw a back tom running toward her. she doged his attack easily and fell on his paws.
"serously Swiftwind, you need to work on your fighting!" Nightwing gave a mrrow of laughter.
"shut up Nightwing!" he hissed and jumped at her.
"make me fox dung!" she snaped and doged him again. she jumped on him then pinned him down. "your more of an apperentice than a warrior." she growled.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:11 pm
Rainpool faced Novastar again, "You'll never want to leave your den again when I'm through with you!" She growled and lept at the orange leader. Novastar dodged her attack and jumped onto Rainpool's back. "Stupid fox-dung, " She snapped and rolled onto her back, crushing Novastar. The leaders grip losened and Rainpool turned and clawed her stomach. Blood oozed from the wound and Novastar went limp.
A black cat with white back paws behind Rainpool let out a yowl, "Retreat! Novastar has lost a life!" All Fireclan cats turned and ran out of the camp, Moonclan warriors following close behind. Suddenly Novastar let out a gasp and looked around, "No." She said and limped out of the camp.
"Thats why you never mess with Moonclan," Rainpool yelled after her.

((sorry i haven't been on lately))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:24 pm
((i dont feel alone now!))
Nightwing saw all of the FireClan cats retreat from MoonClan camp. she clawed Swiftwind before he left. "we won!" Nightwing gasped "where is Patchstar?"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:46 pm
Patchstar's body lay limp on the edge of the clearing, slashed by claws.

"I need to go back! Let me go back!" She pleaded with the starclan warrior, whom she did not recognize.

"Shh, Patchstar." The brown tom soothed. "Do you know who I am?" Patchstar shook her head. "I am Quakiepaw, your son. I am being trained in starclan as a warrior." he looked down. "You lost a life, Patchstar."

Patchstar nodded. It was her last life, as well. "Yes. I understand that, but my Clan needs me now more than ever!! Let me go back!"

Quakiepaw looked up, his amber eyes burning. "You may go back. StarClan do not want you back in their presence." Patchstar took a step back in shock. Did StarClan know??? They knew!  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:35 am
Cursedsong threw her head back and forth, looking for Patchstar. Oh no! Where is she?! Suddenly, something caught her eye. Cursedsong felt her belly tighten as she saw a lump of fur at the edge of the clearing. "Patchstar!!!" She youled bolting over to where Patchstar's body lay. "No, Patchstar..." Cursedsong murmured into her leader's fur. "That was your last life wasn't it?" Don't leave me Patchstar!!!!!

((How sad!!!!! Q.Q ))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 pm
Nightwing saw her leader's body lay limp and lifeless. "no Patchstar, no!" she gasped and rushed to her leaders side pressing her nose in her fur.
"this cant be your last life, please Patchstar dont leave us, we need you!" she meowed. she looked up and Cursedsong with sad eyes in her eyes.
"who is going to be our deputy now?" Nightwing asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:56 am
The dark grey she-cat shook her head. "I don't know... I just don't know..." She pressed her side against(?) Nightwing's fur, Trying to comfort her as well as herself.

((Pointless post...))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:52 pm
Nightwing looked at Cursedsong then to Rainpool. "i think i know who should be leader of MoonClan," she sighed, "Rainpool." Rainpool looked at her in disbelief. "w-what? why me?" Rainpool stamered.
"you are the most expereinced warrior and you were a warrior before me. besides if any cat could lead this clan is you." Nightwing insisted. StarClan, please help Patchstar travel safly to you and help us deside who should be leader. Nightwing looked at the sky pleading to StarClan.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:52 pm
Patchstar clenched her teeth. Of course StarClan would know about that, she told herself. StarClan knows everything.

"They don't want me back in their presence?" She spat. "Fine. Now what shall I do?"

Quakiepaw looked up at his mother. "Go back to your Clan." Patchstar nodded.

Suddenly, she was gasping for air. She coughed a couple of times and slowly rose to her paws. "Patchstar!" Came an overjoyed yowl from Cursedsong. Patchstar's head turned, amber eyes blazing. "But...that was your last life." Cursedsong tilted her head, confused.

"StarClan do not want me back in their presence ever again." Patchstar spat. "From now on I will never turn to the stars again. StarClan don't want to see me, I don't want to see StarClan!" (de ja vu...Bluestar? Cloudstar? BOTH!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:58 pm
"Oh Patchstar, I'm so glad your alive!!!!!" Cursedsong pressed her nose into her leaders shoulder, ignoring the clenching in her stomach at what Patchstar had just said. Why wouldn't StarClan want Patchstar? Mabye it's not her time to leave us yet or mabye... Cursedsong pushed the thoughts clouding her mind away. What ever their reason it wasn't any of her concern.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:11 pm
Nightwing looked at her leader in disbelief. "w-what? StarClan dont want you back? thats, thats imposible!" she stamered. why wouldnt StarClan want Patchstar back? she wondered. Nightwing watched as her leader got to her paws and shook off the dirt from her pelt. "im going to go hunt Patchstar." Nightwing ran toward the camp entarence into the forest.
(dude that was a very pointless post!)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 pm
(you're on a roll of pointless posts!)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games