Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Clans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We have a new clan!
  Yay!
  Yay?
  Woot!
View Results

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:36 am
((oh.......... stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 pm
(Sure, Sure. I'm dead. And fyi, Viper wanted Rockstar to be a tom but technically viper herself is a she-cat. Y'know what i mean?)
(This is a few moons later)

Patchstar watched from StarClan as Rainpool got ready to have her first litter, where Patchstar would be kitted again and lead MoonClan once more. Eagleheart started to fall asleep. She was at the Moon Tree, ready to receive her nine lives from StarClan. Once she appeared, she blinked a couple of times. "Patchstar?" she asked. Patchstar dipped her head in greetings. "Hello, Eagleheart. Sorry to disappoint you, but you will not be leader of MoonClan right now. That position is mine."

"But...but you're..." Eagleheart stammered.

"Shhh," soothed Patchstar. "I'll come back. Wait for me. A pool of rain bears me to leadership once more. Now, wake up so you can wait for me."

A pool of rain, of course, meant Rainpool. Rainpool will kit Patchstar, but Eagleheart might have taken it that next time it rains Patchstar will re-appear.
~A few days later~
Patchstar waited anxiously. It was her turn to go back into MoonClan. Her new brothers Windkit and Runningkit waited alongside her on this rainy night. They watched from StarClan as their new mother began to go into labor and they prepared to enter MoonClan.

(...yeah...)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:46 pm
(LOL, i love Rockstar...he/she has a british accent!)

Crystalstar sat in her den, still missing Patchstar. She knew she wouldn't see her in Starclan ever again.

(pointless....)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:59 pm
(Lol oh yeah!!!! ^w^)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:19 am
((.............................................................................))
Dawnstar herd her clan come back from the gathering. Darkheart came in the nursery with bright eyes. "welcome back." she purred. "i know you did good Darkheart." she looked at Darkheart. "thank you Dawnstar." he purred. "have Shadowfang on watch tonight." she ordered. "and have dawn patrols ready for tomorrow." Darkheart dipped his head respectfully to her and went out of the den.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:12 pm
My turn! 4laugh

Reedblossom tends to her wounded an sick warriors with care. As the moon gave her light, so to did a strange aura. This light was both warming and frightning. Bewildered, Reedblossom pulled away from her work to find out what was channeling the aura. She found, among other scents, smoke floating through the camp. As she wanders further, Reedblossom realizes what has happened!

She rushes though the billowing smoke and ashes, trying to find the source of the fire. Sure enough, the camp has been burned down to rubble. A catlike figure stands within the remains.
"Who are you?" Reedblossom asks.
"You cannot save MoonClan..." States the figure.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH.....!" reedblossom awakens from here terrifying nightmare. who was that cat? She wonders. And what did that cat mean?  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:27 am
((GASPEH!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 pm
(Srry if I was go-moding...) sweatdrop  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:45 pm
(yo)
Dawnstar slept.
(pointless!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:13 pm
The uneasy night kept Reedblossom distracted from he work. All she could think about was that cat. Who was he? What did he mean? Reedblossom could not bear it anymore. She went to Crystalstar.
"I'm going to speak with StarClan Alone."  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Crystalstar looked up as Reedblossom came up to her, "Okay, but please take atleast two warriors."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm
(Reedblossom...i thought you were my med. cat? Whadda heck? and Crystalstar, Yin is black and Yang is White.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 am
you know what im going to make my kits be apprentices. i forgot their names so ill rename them ^.^
6 moons later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"let all cats old enough to cath their pray to gather beneath the Stone Rock for a clan meeting!" Dawnstar yowled. her three kits sat with their fur groomed and their eyes filled with excitment. Dawnstar felt a burst of pride for Woodkit, Stonekit and Skykit, her kits.
(blah blah blah, ill be Skypaws mentor, Darkheart will be Stonepaws mentor and Shadowfang will be Woodpaws mentor!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:00 am
(srry bout that! sweatdrop )
"I choose to bring Mosswhisker and Cindermoon with me."  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:35 pm
(@patchstar: Oops...i'll fix it sometime ^.^)
(We'll just say you said that to Patchstar, Reedblossom)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff