Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reilyn x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:45 pm
[[yes, yes ^-^]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:48 pm
[[my..my... it took FOREVER just to read all the things you guys put >.< okay.. so yeah.. i don't know where i should just be.. so i'll just say i heard a few noises while at the pokemon center. X3]]

Ria, along with her Pikachu, Starli, was walking around the Pokemon Center, until they heard some noises.

"Pika? (huh?)" Starli asked, while looking at her trainer. She tilted her head as Ria was observing the noise. She then started to tug Ria's pants.

"eh?" Ria said as she looked down and noticed her Pikachu tugging on her pants. Starli fell on it's back as Ria began to kneel down and pet her, "sorry, but we can't leave until the others are healed." she said.

Just then Nurse Joy came by, "oh Ria," she said, then ran over to her, "i'm so sorry, but there's another emergency i have to take care of," she said with a worried look on her face, "so i'm going to have to ask if you can wait until tomorrow morning to get your pokemon back." she stated, still worried about Ria's response.

Ria got up, and Starli jumped on to her shoulder, "don't worry about it." Ria said with a slight smile, "it's a bit expected that you're busy, so i don't mind really." she said, while petting Starli.

"Thank you so much," Nurse Joy said with a bow, "I have to go, thanks again." she said, as she ran off.

"Okay..." Ria said as she leaned a bit to the right, "now we have to wait." she whined, "let's go outside.....i'm a bit curious about that noise," she said looking over to the door and then to her Pikachu.

Starli jumped down and ran out the door. She stopped just a few feet in front of the Pokmon Center, "pika pi! (Let's go)" she said, waving her arms up and down with excitement in her voice.

Ria smirked and then ran after her Pikachu.

reilyn x

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:06 pm
Negai Boshi
(hey, there's Will. Hi Will!!! *waves*) (Ice doesn't have a resistance to Dragon, btw. *Has my spiffy little Dialga/Palkia type chart from the Darkrai download*...)

"Crud," Satoru muttered as the icicles flew in every direction. He was gratful for Kokkoro's shield, but Salamence would have to actually try to evade the attack. He glanced up. Salamence was doing a decent job of dodging the spears by flying quickly. A few were still hitting, but Salamence was minimizing the damage. Satoru silently gave thanks to the fact that Salamence had so much HP. At a lower level, this would have been disasterous. "Alright, Salamence! Use Fire Fang again!" Satoru grimaced as he realized only a few of Salamence's moves could even hit Froslass. It didn't matter, though. Fire Fang was a good move. Salamence dove down towards Froslass, gathering speed as it plumemted towards the Pokémon. It's flaming mouth melted a good percentage of the icicles being hurled at it, and within seconds another powerful Fire Fang clenched it's flaming teeth around Froslass. Satoru smiled.

Meanwhile....

Haruko leaned against the back of his chair, watching the fight from a distance. Salamence had been dodging something too small to see, and now it dove towards the ground with a mouthful of flames. Haruko couldn't help but question his recent training. Satoru had become so strong, so fast, while Haruko hadn't been in many serious battles in years. Ranger Training was tough, he'd admit, and his Pokémon had benifited greatly from it, but he wondered, if Satoru and him were to face off, who would end up the victor? Up until now, he would've won without a question. But Satoru'd gotten good. it didn't hurt that Salamence was a Pokémon with high stats to begin with. Haruko sighed. His little brother was so grown up!

He glanced over towards Umbreon, who had concealed herself rather than follow Amelie. The Pokémon was so untrusting, and he couldn't figure out why. What did he ever do to it? It wasn't his fault the girl had attacked and passed out! He groaned and looked over towards the doors leading to the back room. Maybe Joy'd come back soon. At least it'd be someone to talk to. Since Kaemon and Ichigo left, he was the only person in the center.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm
Herc smiled. He had been anticipating this. Salamence was fast and strong. It was perfect. But frosslass was special. The attack hadfully hit her but it was just perfect." Ha! You may realize that frosslass is a dangerous pokemon in close combat. Now frosslass while you can! Use Blizzard full blast!" And so she did. Amazingly, it struck Salamence at full blow in the face. She couldn't stand much but she had strength to not give up. After the wind subisded. Salamnce was a block of ice. Herc knew that he wasn't ko'ed. Frosslass had taken quite a lot of damage to just hit him. Salamence wasn't fainted yet. If only he could be defrosted....

Umbreon waited patiently in the shadows. Then she came to Haruko and sat in the sofa with him.

( WELCOM!! YAY! more people to RP with!!)  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:07 pm
(( O.O Kosuke!!!!!!!! Squee!!! And Eyes!!! heart I love your Signature, Reilyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

The thick ice had Salamence frozen in place. It couldn't move at all. Out of the corner of it's eye, it could see Satoru shouting something, but the Pokémon couldn't hear what. It took a guess: it had to get out of there. Salamence stopped to think. The sun would help melt the ice, as would it's body heat. And since it had Fire type moves in it's moveset, that could speed things along....

Satoru scowled. Even his most powereful Pokémon was vulnerable to ice in this situation. "Salamence!" he shouted. "You gotta use Fire Fang somehow!" He realized Salamence couldn't hear him. "Gotta admit, you're not bad," he called across the field to Herc. It was pretty incredible that Frosslass had survived TWO Fire Fangs. C'mon, Salamence. Get outta there...

Salamence's internal Fire element heated up the ice around it. Quickly, it was submerged in water encased within a thin layer of ice. Salamence grinned and thrust it's wings outward. The ice cracked and Salamence darted into the air. "Alright!!" it heard it's Trainer yell. Salamence growled. No more ice. It was soaking wet, and freexing cold. The dragon gracefully spun a few times to shake the water off before glaring down at Frosslass. "Another Draco Meteor!" Satoru shouted. Salamence roared and meteors fell towards Frosslass once again.

Meanwhile....

Haruko smiled to himself. At least Umbreon wasn't trying to kill him any more. He was tempted to reach out and pet the fox-like Pokémon, but weighed the odds and realized he'd probably get bit if he tried. Instead, he watched what was around him. An excited looking girl ran out of the center. A Pidgey flew by outside. This is BORING! He sighed and stared at the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 pm
[[thanks.. i like it too. X3]]

Ria and Pikechu were walking outside for a bit, but just before they turned Ria realized something, "shoot!" she moaned, "i forgot my bag, you might get hurt, and i have nothing to heal you with." she as turning back and walking towards the Pokemon Center.

Starli tugged her pants, back to where they were orriginally going. Ria looked down to her, as Starli pointed at herself, "Pika Pi Pikachu! (Hold on, I'll get it)" she said showing motivationin her eyes. She then ran off towards the Pokemon Center, but then once she got inside, she stopped at the lobby, "Pika.....pikachu?? (uh......where's it at?)" she asked, looking around.

Ria stared at her confused, so she turned to her watch, "okay.. let's see what she said." she asked, kneeing down, then pressing a play button, that said, "Hold on, I'll get it." Ria then turned off her watch, stood up, then leaned against the wall, and sighed while put her hands in her pocket and felt a small pokeball, "i forgot, you haven't been damaged that much have you?" she said, talking to the pokeball, then opening it in front of her.

"Bre.." It said, once it was out. "i need you to got give this key to Starli okay." Ria said as she kneeled down, reached into her pocket and handed Umbreon her key to her room. Umbreon nodded and then ran to the Pokemon Center with the key in its mouth.

Starli sighed, "Pika....chu.. (i'm....lost)" she said looking down. "Bre.. (hey)" Umbreon said, looking down at Starli. Starli started as she backed up to the couch, terrified, then noticed it was just Umbreon, "Pikachu! (Umbreon!)" she excalimed, "Pika Pi Pikachu! (i'm glad you're here!)" she said, then noticed the key.

"Umbre, Umbreon (come on, get on)" he said, and he lowered the front part of his body do Starli can get on. Starli followed his orders, and went on him. Umbreon got up and then began to run towards Ria's room. Ria was still outside, sitting against the tree awaiting her pokemon to return.  

reilyn x

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 pm
"Hmm, lookit that," Haruko muttered to Amelie's Umbreon. "Two Umbreon's in one day. I thought Eevee's were rare." He watched as the Umbreon and Pikachu scurried about. Wonder what they're up to, he thought. He sighed. Now he was tempted to follow them, but would it be okay to leave Amelie here alone? He turned to Umbreon, hoping the Pokémon would offer some advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:07 pm
" Darn, I thought It was going to be longer than that..." He bit his lip. Now he had to do with that Draco Meteor attack." Frosslass, use twister once more! This time hover as high as you can! This is your only chance! I f you fail well, you'll get another chance!" He shouted. Frosslass used twister and jumped higher than salamence normally flew. She floated as she never did before. and launched a blizzard at salamence hoping to KO it.

Umbreon turned and saw an umbreon and turning to Haruko, it curled around beside him and slept. as if to say, "you can do whatever you want"  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 pm
Satoru pondered the attacks for a moment. Salamence should still have a bit of health left, but not enougth to take on both a Twister and a Blizzard. "Get outta there, Salamence!!" he shouted. Salamence Darted straight up into the air and spun gracefully around the Twister. Satoru grinned. It could probably handle the impact of the Blizzard, but it ran the risk of freezing again. "Fire Fang!" the trainer commanded. Salamence roared loudly and breathed it's fire into it's mouth. Even if they didn't hit the Froslass, It'd help to melt the Blizzard. Salamence flew straight down towards Froslass, cringing slightly as bits of debris from the Twister and particles of ice from the Blizzard pelted it's leathery skin. The Pokémon clamped it's firey attack around Froslass' body again. Damn. Now we're in close range. This had better KO that thing, or else we're vulnerable to it's next attack. Satoru realized.

Meanwhile....

Haruko smiled at Amelie's Umbreon. It was a good Pokémon. "I'll be right back," he promised. "Curiosity just gets the better of me sometimes." He ran up to the counter behind which a Chansey was preparing some sort of medicine. "Hey Chansey, let Nurse Joy know I'll be back to check on that girl, okay?" Haruko said before turning and running after the Pikachu and Umbreon. The Chansey nodded, though Haruko was already out of sight. Sprinting down the almost maze-like hallway of the Center's hotel-like portion, he caught a glance of the Pokémon running and hurried after them. "Hey, Umbreon!" he called out, before realizing that was probably a stupid thing to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:28 am
Herc had his mouth wide open, gawking at the remarkable happenings. It never happened to him that someone might actually dfeat Froslass. She fell as quiqickly as the battle ended. SHe had done well. " Its okay,..." He said to her." Argh! Team Rocket you'll pay for this!" He bellowed. He indicated for Roserade to come forth. " Your turn Roserade, finish hime for us, for Froslass." A look with determination was upon her face. Roserade step into the field with a menacing look.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:42 pm
Ria was still outside awaiting her pokemon's return, "what's taking so long??" she wined while looking at the pokemon center, 'if they don't come soon, i'm going to get them.' she stated, 'they better know what to do if someone approaches them,' she thought, anxious about her pokemon's safety.

Umbreon and Starli were on the run, they took a couple left turns, but got lost for a while. Eventually they just began walking. Starli payed close attention to the door numbers, so she can try to find a way to Ria's room.

Just then there was a faint sound, "Bre." Umbreon said as he stopped walking and turned his body around towards the sound. "Pika pi? (what's up?)" Starli asked, wondering why Umbreon stopped. "umbre umbreon (i thought i heard something)" Umbreon replied. "Pikachu Pika!! (this is no time worry!!)" Starli exclaimed. "Bre (right)" Umbreon said turned around and then running again, but tried to listen closely if the sound would come back.

Sometime later.....

Ria sighed, "this is taking WAY too long" she complained. Then got up and began to walk towards the Pokemon Center. When she got in, she noticed an Umbreon, 'that's not him, plus that's a girl' she thought to herself. Then began to walk down the maze-like hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:12 pm
Umbreon noticed the girl and she walked up to her. She knew her as the owner of the young umbreon. She tugged her skirt forcefully and began to walk where the smell of the male umbreon led her.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:22 pm
[[uh.. browni.. she's wearing pants .. you can see her trainer card.. XP]]

Ria looked down at the Umbreon and then notcied her leave. She watched as she moved towards the direction Ria's room was suppose to be at. 'uh..weird' she thought, but followed the Umbreon anyway.

Starli and Umbreon were still on the search, they eventually took a break and then stared at a map in front of them to understand the maze-like halls. "Pika pi Pika Pika (this doesn't make sense)" Starli said, confused out of her mind. "Umbre Umbreon (let's wait for Ria)" Umbreon replied calmly. "Pi...ka..chu.." (I...dont...wanna..)" Starli whined. Umbreon gave an evil death glare at Starli, she startled towards Umbreon's action and then sighed in defeat. The two pokemon sat down in silence. Starli was messing with her tail, while Umbreon kept his guard up, since he was still concerned about the faint sound he heard a while ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 pm
Satoru cheered loudly! "Alright!!! We did it!! Awesome work, Salamence!" The Dragon Pokémon turned to it's trainer and smiled, breathing out a small flare before turning back to the battle. Roserade was up next. Thank goodness it's a Grass type, Satoru noted. He could finally pull out Salamence's two physical moves that would have had no effect on Froslass. "Alright, Salamence! Make this first attack count! Aerial Ace!" Satoru commanded confidently. Aerial Ace couldn't miss (Unless, of course, the target was a Ghost type, but that was more of a transparency problem than an actual miss.) Salamence quickly darted down towards the Rose Pokémon and slashed at it with it's claws and fangs before Roseserade had time to notice the attack was coming. Salamence spiraled back into the air before a counter attack could be launched. Satoru smirked. "Don't associate me with that Team Rocket scum!" he shouted across the battle field. "Sorry, Will, but I can't keep up this act."

Meanwhile....

Haruko spun round a corner to find the Umbreon and Pikachu resting for a moment. "Hey!" he called out again, slowing and approaching them cautiosly. 'You two shouldn't be wandering around alone like this. Where'd your trainer end up?" He noticed concern in their eyes. "Oh, oh, I won't hurt you! Just here to help," he added, stopping completly several meters away from the Pokémon. Ugh, I should know better than to approach random Pokémon like this by now...  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:43 pm
Roserade knew instinctively what to do with a flying attack. The attack hit her full force but she had reduced the damage using Leafstorm as a propeller so she could dodge the attack and still seem like it had hit. Salamence learned from dear Froslass about the feint hit that could be fatal to him. But she knew she was at a disadvantage as well. She released spore into the air and launched the attack at salamence. Salamence didn't knew but if continued to attack physicaly he would get poisoned by Roserade's ability: poison barb. The only way he wouldn't get poisoned was a sp attack but that was easily deflected by leafstorm. The attack was dodge but spore hit right in the spot. The effect was instantly seen as he began to swerve a little. She released more spores into the air until it became a mist that hid her and a deadly sleeping powder field. " Way to go Roserade, See my pokemon can attack independently even without telling them Rocket scum!!" He shouted.

Will was relieved and so were Kokkoro and Axel. Glad it wasn't over yet. This was very interesting.

Meanwhile....

Umbreon stopped and saw Hikari a few steps from them. She said to them both that it was unwise to go alone like that. She watched as their trainer neared where she was patiently.

( My bad, I haven't had time read your profile... xd )
(Go Poison Barb!!!)  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces