Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:53 am
((lol I did hold hands with her. I sat between you two after ditty got up))
"The shadows and clouds tell me much. The queen is marching her army towards us. I suggest we make a plan and maybe tell the others." Eldarin said turning to Aren. "Nah, I think it's best that we take the chance to get to the queen while her main force is out. We have a clear shot at the queen and we will take it. I also got us some materials that might be required when they were getting their weapons in the smitty. We leave ASAP." Aren replied to Eldarin. Then twisting around he shouted at Sayuri, "I take my leave now, there are grave tidings in the east that I must tend to." Pulling out a small crystalline dagger he threw it in the air towards her, glittering in a thousand lights, he ran off making a round about way avoiding the army's march and heading their way to the queen's castle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:34 am
((@flamepaw: I ask you again, who said you get to kill the queen? And who said I was marching to you?))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:50 am
((who said I couldn't kill her? And no one did, read the post))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:53 am
((you can kill her dragon, but not Kira...she's Sayuri's! Can you live with that?))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:57 am
((I can live with anything. But we'll see what will happen. And maybe killing the dragon and not her might be a bit more interesting...)  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:05 pm
(( rolleyes i roll my eyes at you Flamepaw))
((Crystalstar & Patchstar: yes o mighty ones!))
"thanks Sayuri! i realy appreseate(sp?) it!" Sarri thanked her. "i owe you one! we should go buy some different clothing, we wont be able to fight in these clothes." she insisted to Sayuri. "sweet sword Kitchi!" she praised her.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 am
((w/e but one more question...who said Kira was marching to you guys, she's staying by her castle until she gets tired of waiting and finally marches her army...))

Sayuri looked at Serri, "You go, I'm going to find those who are willing to fight. Kira isn't very pacent and will most likely moved her army soon." She said and walked away from her friends. She walked into a pub and saw a few people without animals drinking beer until the paced out. Here it goes, She thought to Darkwing, who was waiting outside, he was to big.

She sat down next to a group of guys and one girl, "Hello," She said firmly. "I've noticed you don't have your animals," The looked up at her in intrest. "I've come to help." She began to explain her plan, while she was talking about ten more people with and without animals joined in. By the end 15 people had joined her small army. Its a start, She said and told her newly joined army to meet in the woods in an hour. They agreed to meet and Sayuri walked out of the pub. "Next stop, that hotel," She pointed and Darkwing walked with her to the closest hotel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:58 pm
((flamepaw this isnt your rp so you dont kill Kira, Crystalstar does))
Sarri went to a neer hotel with Kitchi and the pets. "stay outside and keep an eye out for anyone or anything." she said to the animals. she walked in with Kitchi and went to the front desk and asked for a room with three beds. she got the card and went to the room that she purchased. the room was huge and had three beds, one bed had a huge window by it. Sarri and Kitchi walked out of the room and went downstairs then outside. they saw Sayuri walking with Darkwing. "Sayuri! over here!" Sarri yelled to her, Sayuri walked over to the group with Darkwing. "we got a room with three beds. i hope that freek isnt staying with us." she growled.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:59 pm
Lievearn
((who said I couldn't kill her? And no one did, read the post))

((why dont we just kill your character then, since no one said we couldn't? D=< keep to yourself or you'll be banned, k? we're already mad at you for what happened at LiNyShaVi. Don't push it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 pm
(( she has a point you know flamepaw, and if we try banding you from the guild you should know what our responses are going to be.))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 pm
((Patchstar has a point, I gave you permission to kill her dragon, you go to over board and you don't get to kill anyone! got it?))
((now back to the RP))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:00 pm
Sarri, Sayuri and Kitchi were sitting in the hotel room while the animals were in the stable below them. "when should we go to Kiras castle?" asked Sarri who was staring out the window. Kitchi was on the bed taking a look at her sword and Sayuri was standing trying to think of what the next move was.
(quite a pointless post!)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:08 pm
((lol, nice Dawnstar!))

"I've only recruted 15 people," Sayuri looked at Serri. "I'm getting sick of just standing around. We need more people and the 15 that have already joined will be meeting me soon." She walked out of the room without another word.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:16 pm
((i know. ^^))
Sarri nodded and followed Sayuri. Kitchi also followed putting her sword away. "all of us should ask people to join. we should go on are own. what do you think Sayuri?" she asked.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 pm
Sayuri just nodded and walked over to the stable and jumped on Darkwing. "I'll take the other end of the city." She said and ran off.

((now THATS a pointless post!))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces