Heavy Arms - 1
Strike Freedom - 1
Turn A - 1
Dynames - 1
Nedeeleh - 1

We are still looking for new entries so post and discus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:26 pm
*Has the urge to poke the frog with a stick.*

Is Model 01 from Mobile Suit Gundam? Or was there one before that?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:34 pm
Zalantra
*Has the urge to poke the frog with a stick.*

Is Model 01 from Mobile Suit Gundam? Or was there one before that?

*Jumps on stick*

The original was called RX-78 Gundam so model 01 is something else now there were different versions of the RX-78 Gundam they were called gundam units 1 thru 5 or GP 01 and so on, I believe since the original was a prototype.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:57 pm
*Waves the frog-laden stick.*

Oh. So would model 01 be an older version of RX-78 or a newer one built off of the prototype?

Wyrm Assassin: Any other reasons other than the fact it was first?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:28 pm
*Waves the frog-laden stick.*

Oh. So would model 01 be an older version of RX-78 or a newer one built off of the prototype?

Wyrm Assassin: Any other reasons other than the fact it was first?

*Jumps on Zal's head*

I'm not sure what he means with model 01 I have never heard that term in any gundam series, manga, or video game. In Encounters in Space (game) there was all of the GP units which are the ones from Stardust Memory which are GP 01 Zephyrantes GP 02 Physalis (Gato stole this one) and GP 03 Starmen now the other 2 units were added specially for the game so they have no code names they where only known as GP 04 and GP 05. In the original series the prototype was almost destroyed so Amuro was given the RX-78-2 which was still named Gundam and it was the full production model but it was never called model 01 nor was the prototype.

Oh and Wyrm I'm not sure of what you mean?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:52 pm
*Removes her hat and stares at the frog.*

I'm ashamed of my gundam knowledge when I see yours lol. Well, my mecha knowledge in general. I mix up the Eva models as well sweatdrop How old is the Encounters in Space game?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:06 pm
Zalantra
*Removes her hat and stares at the frog.*

I'm ashamed of my gundam knowledge when I see yours lol. Well, my mecha knowledge in general. I mix up the Eva models as well sweatdrop How old is the Encounters in Space game?

Hehe well let's just say that I'm a real geek when it comes to gundam sweatdrop The Encounters in Space was released in late 02 I believe and it a great game to have I don't own a copy cause a friend let me barrow his it's for PS2 and it shows the Strike and Aegis from SEED when you beat the game  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:20 pm
Hm. Would you say that Encounters in Space is better than the Gundam / Dynasty Warriors crossover game?  

Zalantra

Cereldi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:34 pm
fav gundam?

well.......for realism I'd prefer GN 001 Exia from the new series because it seems a lot more realistic in its movement and capabilities

for pure god-like impossibility, I'd prefer strike freedom cus that was some serious fire power  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:14 pm
Zalantra
Hm. Would you say that Encounters in Space is better than the Gundam / Dynasty Warriors crossover game?

Well I honestly don't thinks so since the game play is way different and so are the stories off the game the Encounters in Space story fallow the original anime to the letter and has some of some of the stardust memories main battles and no original story mode like on Dynasty Warriors.
Both games are great but I can't say for sure which one is better since I like both of them.

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:27 pm
Cereldi
fav gundam?

well.......for realism I'd prefer GN 001 Exia from the new series because it seems a lot more realistic in its movement and capabilities

for pure god-like impossibility, I'd prefer strike freedom cus that was some serious fire power

Exia is a great choice since is fast and aguile and the fact that it's never with out a weapon ( 7 blades plus beam gun) makes it a sweet choice.

As for Strike Freedom it has decent fire power but it's still a good choice since it has dragoon system (bits/funnels)

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff