Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ♣ 20Qs ♣
Origins of your user name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your username:
  Was inspired by someone/something
  Was totally random
  Is based on my real name
  Cheesepuffs!!!
View Results

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:26 am
MasterSaul
MyOwnRainCloud
MasterSaul
MyOwnRainCloud
MasterSaul
My username was inspired by:
Mater- I control my actions. No one else's.
Saul- Saint Paul's original name.

awesomeeO:
i luv the Mater inspiration<33

Thanks. biggrin
Your inspiration is awesome too. xd
The sky itself is something I would use in a username as well.

yws& TYs as well[:
i luv the sky; ish so mysterious<33

Staring at the sky during night or day is relaxing. The sky seems to have majestic beauty and wonder beyond comparison.

heart luv the description[:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:28 pm
MyOwnRainCloud
MasterSaul
MyOwnRainCloud
MasterSaul
MyOwnRainCloud
MasterSaul
My username was inspired by:
Mater- I control my actions. No one else's.
Saul- Saint Paul's original name.

awesomeeO:
i luv the Mater inspiration<33

Thanks. biggrin
Your inspiration is awesome too. xd
The sky itself is something I would use in a username as well.

yws& TYs as well[:
i luv the sky; ish so mysterious<33

Staring at the sky during night or day is relaxing. The sky seems to have majestic beauty and wonder beyond comparison.

heart luv the description[:

thats beautiful... razz  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:23 pm
im thinking about changing my name......melisciose22 to what?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:36 am
Shajinia
BlodLuver
mine was inspired by my first love *black hearts* but his name was Daniel. We Both loved blood and for about 2 years...i wanted to be his lover...heheehee. oh well. i think that was it....hehehe...

How do you mean you "loved blood"... like, bloody movies, or like when you see open heart surgeries on tv, you thought that was cool (I do... I want to study to become a cardiac surgen), or in the vampire-ic " I vant to suck vour blaad!!!" sense.... cause, the last one might be a tid bit creepy... *shiffy eyes*

I don't know... I like blood too and I can exlain it.
1) The colour is so deep and rich and pure
2) When you mix in water it turn yellow and you can barely tell it was once so pure red
3) It changes color when it dries
4) Only one movie I've ever seen got the appearance of blood right (forgot what it was called because it ended up a bad movie anyway hahaha... I think it was like The Body Chamber or something... no idea... long time ago.) and the fact it is so hard to replicate makes it so divine, you know? Like God created something we can never replicate. Also, other animal's blood looks different. But honestly, they always get colour or consistency wrong in movies, or how it dries brown... or the way it goes yellow in water!!!
5) The fact it changes consistency with time and cannot return to it's old consistency... again divine, and a reminder that time changes things and it cannot be undone
6) The most common human haemoglobin molecule has 2922 atoms (C738H1166N812O203S2Fe), again hinting at divine complicatedness (I have no better word! gonk )
7) Any blood you receive must be very specific for your body not to reject it (blood type specificity)
8 ) Blood should never be shared because of all the risks of contamination and spreading of certain diseases and stuff... It makes each person's blood a sacred thing to them
9) It can show all kinds of things about your health and it is uninvasive to take a blood sample or test blood pressure.  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:37 am
Shajinia
I heart L33t

1337 |=7//!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:42 am
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
sory this is a touchy topic too...i've been dealing with children of divorce parents all week...and frankly the children hurt sooooo much and the parents are too selfish to even see it all the time...

a happy family is when all member are happy with themselves and have someone who uplifts them and cheers them on in life.....

surprised ohhh close to home...... my parents just got divorced the other month...... sad

Man I was so happy when my parents got divorced. I was so glad to not hafta live with my dad anymore and I'm still very thankful. He was so controlling, I think I'd be a lot more rebellious, perhaps drugs, not at uni, perhaps sex etc. and definitely depressed if I still lived with my dad. I wouldn't be who I am in the slightest and I think I'd be a much worse person. sad  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:56 am
My username was from a friend because I was trying to think of a username for another networking site and he suggested this one because at the time I had thought about becoming a druid (now I am hehe) and yeah...

My other common usernames for things are run_like_a_tortoise (or various versions) or Tortus or Tortus333.
Tortus is one of my nicknames because my myspace url is run_like_a_tortoise (originally inspired by a Hilltop Hoods song with that line (What A Great Night), a friend used to say I walked slower than a dead tortoise, I like tortoises and plan to study Herpetology (reptiles), and Tortus is the name of a character from The Legend Of Zelda, Majora's Mask... so it is like a name spelling of the word...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:59 am
SugarySweet6
I've randomly thought about it, and I'm in love with J names, like jeremy or josh or something... I like them... but I don't exactly plan on having kids right now blaugh

I love J names too! I used to like Jeffry but now I am not so sure... If I had a kid which I plan never to... I'd name him: Chichester Sebastian or Theorassian. Sebastian only as a middle name... and maybe... the others I like for first names... I like things that are different!
or her: Rhiannon or maybe Yesh.

Chichester because I read it somewhere as a ho=istorical name and liked the sound of it... also slightly pertains to my love of Linkin Park and the lead singer Chester Bennington
Sebastian because I have a friend called Seb and I like the name... but maybe...
Theorassian is a friend's character's name in my Dungeons & Dragons campaign and I loved the name razz

Rhiannon... just always liked the name...
Yesh because it is a shortened version of one of my best friend's name and it is unusual... I some ppl more but wouldn't use their name if it sounds too normal razz Yesh has a nice ring to it...

But yeah. DON'T EVER PLAN ON BREEDING so this pondering is useless.  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:43 pm
undacuva_druid
SugarySweet6
I've randomly thought about it, and I'm in love with J names, like jeremy or josh or something... I like them... but I don't exactly plan on having kids right now blaugh

I love J names too! I used to like Jeffry but now I am not so sure... If I had a kid which I plan never to... I'd name him: Chichester Sebastian or Theorassian. Sebastian only as a middle name... and maybe... the others I like for first names... I like things that are different!

Chichester because I read it somewhere as a ho=istorical name and liked the sound of it... also slightly pertains to my love of Linkin Park and the lead singer Chester Bennington
Sebastian because I have a friend called Seb and I like the name... but maybe...
Theorassian is a friend's character's name in my Dungeons & Dragons campaign and I loved the name razz

Yesh because it is a shortened version of one of my best friend's name and it is unusual... I some ppl more but wouldn't use their name if it sounds too normal razz Yesh has a nice ring to it...

Awesome! I've always loved the name Sebastian... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:49 pm
SugarySweet6
undacuva_druid
SugarySweet6

i like the name chase and kendall but since my father in law name is kenny and about half his kids have a ken in thier names i dont like kendall any more....sebastian is a nice name with a lot of character ....

i like boy name for girls too....  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:17 am
SugarySweet6
MyOwnRainCloud
SugarySweet6
Yeelaiis
perfectpinkster
mine is basically because my friends wanted me to make one and they were like you have 30 seconds to think of something....so i did =]

But for 30seconds, your name is quite cool. (:

3nodding blaugh

lol
xDD

rofl

Pinksterrrs.
Mm, just like the sound of that word.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:18 am
undacuva_druid
Shajinia
BlodLuver
mine was inspired by my first love *black hearts* but his name was Daniel. We Both loved blood and for about 2 years...i wanted to be his lover...heheehee. oh well. i think that was it....hehehe...

How do you mean you "loved blood"... like, bloody movies, or like when you see open heart surgeries on tv, you thought that was cool (I do... I want to study to become a cardiac surgen), or in the vampire-ic " I vant to suck vour blaad!!!" sense.... cause, the last one might be a tid bit creepy... *shiffy eyes*

I don't know... I like blood too and I can exlain it.
1) The colour is so deep and rich and pure
2) When you mix in water it turn yellow and you can barely tell it was once so pure red
3) It changes color when it dries
4) Only one movie I've ever seen got the appearance of blood right (forgot what it was called because it ended up a bad movie anyway hahaha... I think it was like The Body Chamber or something... no idea... long time ago.) and the fact it is so hard to replicate makes it so divine, you know? Like God created something we can never replicate. Also, other animal's blood looks different. But honestly, they always get colour or consistency wrong in movies, or how it dries brown... or the way it goes yellow in water!!!
5) The fact it changes consistency with time and cannot return to it's old consistency... again divine, and a reminder that time changes things and it cannot be undone
6) The most common human haemoglobin molecule has 2922 atoms (C738H1166N812O203S2Fe), again hinting at divine complicatedness (I have no better word! gonk )
7) Any blood you receive must be very specific for your body not to reject it (blood type specificity)
8 ) Blood should never be shared because of all the risks of contamination and spreading of certain diseases and stuff... It makes each person's blood a sacred thing to them
9) It can show all kinds of things about your health and it is uninvasive to take a blood sample or test blood pressure.

:shudders:
Can't stand blood & gore. Musta been those movies & anime.

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 am
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
undacuva_druid
SugarySweet6

i like the name chase and kendall but since my father in law name is kenny and about half his kids have a ken in thier names i dont like kendall any more....sebastian is a nice name with a lot of character ....

i like boy name for girls too....

I lovelovelove the name Phelisse.
That's my friend's name & I promised her that I'll name my daughter after her. She was like looking at my strangely though. ;P

& I like names with the letters 'x' and 'z'. Those letters aren't used often so guess that's why.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:23 am
Melisciose22

Hmm maybe toooooooooo...
thinking...
thinking...
TeeHeeWeird?

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:13 am
OfCourseImAwesome
Melisciose22

Hmm maybe toooooooooo...
thinking...
thinking...
TeeHeeWeird?

you changed your name! nice xd  
♣ 20Qs ♣

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items