Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:38 pm
It sunk in quickly how alone he was. It didnt take him long to realize that these people had their own prblems. He sighed and bit back the tears, crying wasnt going to solve anything, and neither was being deppressed.

He thought back to his home, and why he'd come here in the firstplace. He thought of his old girlfreind, and how she too had left him as soon as he needed help.

He reached into his pocket and removed a pill bottle that contained experimental hormone regulation pills. He didnt believe himself a creature of god, so when he dumped out the pills he didnt have faith that he would be allright, he did however know he would get stronger.

He stood and without a word buckled his swordbelt back on.

Then as he reached for his hauberk he remembered the girl under it. She may not have trusted him, but she needed someone, and he didnt have much else to do.

With that, he sat down beside her... contented.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:59 pm
Joshua realized he'd made a mistake... but fortunately, he felt no hostility from the girl. "Enough to know when you lie." He said lazily. "Or am I wrong when I say that the angel you two spoke of was yourself." He'd been examining her, and every physical hint pointed in a different directiong than the half-vampire she had been speaking of. And more alarming was that her body in every possible way was perfect, in shape, voice, everything. "A half-vampire would be feeling blood thirst, and thus when a newcomer came would try and drain some blood from him. that didn't happen. Also..." He grinned. "You've no fangs of any sort. Nothing to support your half-vampire claim."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua realized he'd made a mistake... but fortunately, he felt no hostility from the girl. "Enough to know when you lie." He said lazily. "Or am I wrong when I say that the angel you two spoke of was yourself." He'd been examining her, and every physical hint pointed in a different directiong than the half-vampire she had been speaking of. And more alarming was that her body in every possible way was perfect, in shape, voice, everything. "A half-vampire would be feeling blood thirst, and thus when a newcomer came would try and drain some blood from him. that didn't happen. Also..." He grinned. "You've no fangs of any sort. Nothing to support your half-vampire claim."
"You want proof of my claim?" She asked stopping dead again. her body as still as a statue "Beucase i can show you my claim is no lie & that i was not lieing." She said still not looking at him but her voice changing to a harsh but melodic tone  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:33 pm
Emilia awoke suddenly, breathing heavily. She couldn't see anything yet... her eyes were closed... but she heard two girls talking... but when her eyes opened she just saw a man. She gasped, holdi g back a scream. where... where am I...? frightened, she shivered violently. but then the two girls voices reached her ears again, and while she was still afriad, she wasn't ready to scream at the slightest movement from the boy anymore. if there are girls here, he can't be bad...  

Fenrirs_Plaything

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:40 pm
Joshua grinned. "Oh, please do." her voice is still beautiful, even when it sounds harsh. definately an angel or some order of higher being. "I'd love for you to prove me wrong. It doesn't happen too often, so..." hmm... provoking a higher being may not be the smartest idea, but... hey, nothing ventured nothing gained, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua grinned. "Oh, please do." her voice is still beautiful, even when it sounds harsh. definately an angel or some order of higher being. "I'd love for you to prove me wrong. It doesn't happen too often, so..." hmm... provoking a higher being may not be the smartest idea, but... hey, nothing ventured nothing gained, right?
She sighedn then looked at kisa & gestured towards him with her head. Kisa leaped forward & stood protectively infront of him. this hide his scent from her a bit better. She then losed her eyes & the air seemed to shake around her she started to float a bit as energy surged through her body. her fangs grew long & a sythe appeared in her hands. a flash of dark light & she landed on the ground in her new form with her back still towards him she turned & smiled softly with an almost suductice allure. "Now do you still believe i lied to you?" She asked. Her voice almost like a song flowing through the air  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:42 pm
"Don't worry, Sophia." Midori said quickly with a reassuring smile. "I told you, the vampires were dead when I got there. Anyways, who is she?" She looked at the new girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:45 pm
"Relax... i know this is weird, but your the last person left in my life, and you dont even know my name... but i want to help you."

He sat down beside her.

"I have nothing left, and honestly, no purpose at all. So with that in mind.... keep my jacket on cus its cold, and tell me where you'd like to go. If you can accept my company."

He smiled hoping he sounded sincere.

"im sorry if ive done anything to cause you to mistrust me, but i hope i can make it up to you."  

Noltic

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:32 pm
She cowered a bit at the closeness of the boy, but he sounded gentle enough, and sincere, so she took his advice. She sat up slowly, keeping his jacket around her frame, and shook her head. "No... No, not you. It's not your fault that I'm... afraid..." She swallowed. She couldn't talk about it... not yet. I wish Joshua was here... Joshua was the only boy she really trusted with her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 pm
Joshua, wide eyed, thought it through. "... yes and no. Yes, I think that you have the blood of a vampire flowing through your veins. No, I don't think that's all to the story." His grin was gone, and he was staring hard at her back. "Vampire and human... that's not all that's running through your blood, is it?" No change is that dramatic, even for a vampire. And no creature I know of forms a weapon from thin air. And... the crucial peice fell into place. That aura... Even though they are evil to us, vampires aren't 'evil' in the truest sense of the term. No vampire would have an aura like that.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:46 am
He chuckled softly. He sat back against the cave wall and just laughed. His misfortune was boundless it seemed.

"You dont need my help do you? You can barely accept it much les want it. I understand. I dont know where im gonn go, but im not really wanted here, so i think ill leave. What dyou think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:56 pm
Emilia automatically reached for him and grabbed his wrist. "No... I think... I think i can trust you." She said slowly. "I... I don't want to be alone anymore..." She looked up at him, tears swelling in her eyes. "Please... I don't know you, but could you please stay with me?"  

Fenrirs_Plaything

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:52 pm
"You... really have had some misfortune forced on you if you want my help. I couldnt even help my family. I havent even had time to stop and mourn them. I geuss ... I could probably use your help too."

He looked down into his lap an sighed. The scars across his arms stood out in a purple hue. He scratched his forearm and realized that the girl had grabbed his wrist.

He took her hand and placed it on her knee.

"There was a reason i asked your opinion. So relax my names Zach. What goals did you have in mind before I made you feint?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:02 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua, wide eyed, thought it through. "... yes and no. Yes, I think that you have the blood of a vampire flowing through your veins. No, I don't think that's all to the story." His grin was gone, and he was staring hard at her back. "Vampire and human... that's not all that's running through your blood, is it?" No change is that dramatic, even for a vampire. And no creature I know of forms a weapon from thin air. And... the crucial peice fell into place. That aura... Even though they are evil to us, vampires aren't 'evil' in the truest sense of the term. No vampire would have an aura like that.
Gella smiled calmly he wasn't going to figure it out even though the answer was staring him in the face almost litterally as she looked over at kisa then said "Well then tell me. What am I?" Gella was always a child at heart not matter what form she was in & loved playing games with people.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:56 pm
Joshua thought about it, then sighed and shrugged, grinning. "Well, you've got me. I have no idea. My guess would be demon, but I don't think that's it." He chuckled. "Congrats, you are the first person I've known who has ever asked a question I can't answer. So..." His smile receded, though his eyes still sparkled merrily. "What are you?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff