Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

death kills for me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:08 pm
high lvls comin to noob place and ksin all the monsters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:02 pm
keep dcing1  

yanglui8

Rinesia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:17 pm
I would have to say what really bugs me on maple would have to be...

1.When your on the ship and people say 'S> Insert item' over and over again after the ship has all ready took off. So I mean obviously NO one wanted to by 2 mins ago why would they now???
2. When people come on your map and start ksing you and then tell people who come to your map that your ksing them, and defame you like a moron (not that fame matters) but it is rather annoying.
3. When people try and pretend to be a GM and expect you to give them your account info/ that or say hey you quitting can I have your character?
4. When people Spam and fallow you saying MONEY MONEY MONEY PLEASE I POOR.
5. now this one happens even off maple but when people type with certain short cuts such as u, 4 me, I don't mind stuff like idk or idc but short cuts like u just REALLY bug me -eye twitches-
6. Apple Stealer's in APQ
7. L>for BF or GF with NX
8. When random people ask to buddy list me (hence why I try and keep my bl full it's maxed at 50 lol)
9. People stealing my Goby houses 10. The Random Lag spikes
11. Low Levels looting from me -.-
12. When people think there better than you and make fun of you just because your a lower level than them. I'm 90 and I STILL get that from 4th Job people.
13. Hackers
14. Spamming S'megas
15. People who BEG for nx if they asked once or twice it would be ok but by the 10th time it's like GOD I'm not made of money you know?! and if I wanted to I would have said yes the FIRST time you asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 pm
lagggg gonk  

0Jackie0

ni hao elaine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:14 pm
KSers (though I could always get people to ks 'em back)
Noobs who trade request and say "mesos plizzzz"
Maple families
Spam
Maple relationships (&&online relationships in general)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 pm
God, ever since I got my NX equips, boys are lining up to harrass me to be their girlfriend or to cyber with them. >_>  

Rebirth Project

heyMittenkiss

IRL Noob

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 pm
-When those sins come around and KS the hell out of me.

They are uber quick and I hate it.
D:

-Beggers.
From time to time.
I'm nice and give a little something to the poor.
When the process comes around more and more.
(Especially when the person I gave stuff too, begs to me for more.)
I just get pissed and close the trading window and just ignore them.

-When those high level people come around (Mostly Henesys) and ks the lower levels. Or show off.
An acception would probably be if they were to train someone else.

-How the profanity blocking is really strick.
I say, "Washing the dishes."
I get a message saying, Cursing isn't allow.
D:

There's probably more, but I can't think of any at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:16 am
Rebirth Project
God, ever since I got my NX equips, boys are lining up to harrass me to be their girlfriend or to cyber with them. >_>

Oh yes! I got myself this fancy exp hair on my new char, and now they won't leave me alone. gonk

(...Which is why my main is a male char. ninja )

mirrRium

sarasu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:05 pm
there's no version of pvp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:40 am
Argh!!!!!! Some newbie(level 42) joined my guild and ask the higher levels to help him level as he has 20% left. I was using my noob char(Level 41) and I asked him to be more independent as others need to train also and and he was saying 'you are 2 level lower than me"!!! I said it is only one level and I'm using my noobest char!!!!!! And when I offline my cousin said that the noob called me a show off.........
I should really kick him off the guild!!!!!  

qutefoxy

Roboken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:19 pm
noob pq'ers.

a looooong time ago, i tried gopq [not anymore, i don't want to get banned.], and i knew smuggling was required. this guy in ch1 was saying "j> glitch pq i can smuggle" so we invited, and he didn't know how, "i lied i just wanted 2 get in"..

and in Lmaze people getting lost // doing zombies without permissoin :/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:14 pm
1. lag
2. random disconnections
3. idiot people (includes gaia forums and ms)

zonic69

pretend to poo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 am
Taking AGES to log in. Those dumb smega arguments, or those oh-so-funny jokes they post. Smega spam - wouldn't you rather buy candy? Or soda? Or some clothes? Or a new game?

Pretentious higher levels or NX whores. I don't mind people spending money on the game that much but when they act like they're everything and won't talk to you... you know.

I don't mind the Maple TV smegas that much because I don't notice them that much. I know it's weird with a big pop up sliding on the top of your screen but I tend to ignore that more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:07 pm
See...I have 2 characters on MS like I do on Gaia. My main account are female accounts.....and my mules are males. I do this because Ive been hacked on both MS and Gaia multiple times. So I definitly hate hackers.

I also hate noobs who beg and follow you. This has happened to me on my main account on more than one occasion. I have worked hard to get my female warrior up to her current level....so why beg me for something that I have quested for?

The lag is sometimes horrilbe on my pc...but that might be the server im on. (Broa) Lag is especially horrible on weekends when all the noobs from the Broa server are in the hunting grounds or the ant tunnel.

That is all for now.

Wolfie
AKA Ashley  

JesseMarisol246

Elbit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:00 pm
I would pay NX to have something that blocked out those stupid smegas! Like MS Earmuffs or ear plugs.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff