Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 am

Jai heard Kazu call him, and he broke into a sprint. He saw Kazu and his team leaning over a red haired boy, the boy looks as if he'd passed out, with blood all over his knees.
"What's going on?"
Jai ran over beside Kazu. He saw the blood stained knees and wretched.
"Are, are you ok?"
He noticed the Tamer was awake, and felt slightly calmer then before.
"Me and Kazu are here, so don't worry."
Lucemon knelt down besides Jai.
"He looks fine, apart from the knees."
"Who are you?"
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:38 am

Kazu was glad to see Jai arrive.
"Don't throw up on me buddy..."
He was glad to see the man regaining conciousness. He looked near enough the same age as Kazu himself.
"Master, the town will have food. We should go."
Kazu nodded as Buraimon scooped up Ehud into his strong arms.
"Its a rough down but e're a rough crew. We can get you some food then you can tell us what happened yeah?"
He patted the weakend guy on the back.
"We'll get you fixed up in no time. Jai, keep look out, this is a dodgey town."
It was dodgey indeed. Kazu could feel pinpricks runing along his spine, like a dark force was watching them. He looked around bu could see nothing...

"That boy...He has a darkness in his heart that he won't admit to."
A demonic Digimon, watching out of sight folded his long arms and smirked.
"I will draw out that darkness!"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:54 am

"Okay! Will do. C'mon Lucemon, lets keep watch."
Jai and Lucemon stood behind Kazu and his Digimon who were holding the Tamer. Jai and Lucemon kept spinning round incase of spotting something.
"Hey Lucemon, did you see that thing up there?"
"What thing?"
"The thing that jumped off the ceiling? Oh nevermind."
Jai's arm began to bleed again. How could it? It had time to heal ever since he first saw Rei again. Jai's head filled with possibilities as to why it wasn't healing, but found no scientific reason behind it. He tightened the bandage so it would not bleed as much.
Damn, someone's going to notice, I'll tell Lucemon later, I swear I will.
"Hey Kazu, do you know this Tamer?"
Jai kept spinning around, looking for any possible signs of trouble.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:46 pm

[Cadaiver and Paramiere enter from Network City]

User Image Cadaiver User Image Paramiere

Within the depths of the Underworld a spiral of dark data appeared and spiraled together to from a 5-pointed star. That star then opened up like a gate, allowing a Guilmon and ChaosPiedmon to step out of it.

"WE'Re HEEERE!!!" the ChaosPiedmon called out. His voice reverberated off the cave walls that formed the entrance to the dark Net. "Well Parry-chan... where do we start first?!"

"Must you insist on calling me by that hideous nickname?!" The guilmon groaned in a dark voice that sounded rather feminine. "I suggest the castle. It seems like the place Marcus would go... especially if he is feeling the pull of chaos on him like before. I dare say that he might come to our true lord for answers."

"Hmmm... good point then. Let's go... Parry-chan!"
"Grrr..." The dragon digimon's yellow eyes slitted as she released a ball of fire at the clown digimon's feet.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:45 am

Kazu stopped. He was horribly confused.
"Why the hell is this city upside down!?"
He looked over the edge of one of the stupidly complex bidges. It was a long way down. He scratchd his head. They had somehow found their way out of the winding caves and into the twisted city, but now there was no way Kazu could find any place that sold food. He looked behind, Jai was vigilantly keeping watch, but for how long the party went un-noticed was anyone's guess. He came to a stop on the bridge, leaning on the side of the bridge he sighed.
"Piedmon your sure you don't know the way?"
Piedmon gave an exasperated sigh.
"Look, just because I'm a virus doesn't mean I ---"
He froze. A shudder runing down his spine. He barked a laugh. Kazu spun to face him.
"What?"
"Ooh a shudder of pure Chaos! They've entered here. They--"
Piedmon cut off and yawned. Zerimon stuck his tounge out at the clown.
"Your crazy you know that!?"
Piedmon shrugged. Kazu scratched his head, it was true Piedmon was a bit loopy. He went back to resting on the bridge.
"Well whatever, as it is there isn't anywhere to get food unless we kill a guy."
He gave a chuckle,
"Well we should probably head ou--!"
A hand clamped down on Kazu's face. Kazu's own hands grabbed the wrists and he writhed backwards. Buraimon lept into action, he tossed Ehud to Piedmon and drew both sowrds, leaping forward. The Hand released Kazu just in time to stop being sliced clean off. Kazu staggered backwards until he bumped into the other side of the bridge.
"Oh..."
The hand grabbed the back of his jacket and yanked him off the bidge.
"Son of a...!"
Zerimon fell off his shoulder and plopped onto the bridge.
"Kazu!"
Piedmon caught the hungry boy awkwardly.
"What the hell!"
Buraimon spread his wings and dove off the bridge.
"Feed the boy. Jai your in charge. Piedmon, Zerimon, get to the castle front once you've fed him."
In an elegant swan dive Buraimon powered towards Kazu.

Piedmon stared first at the boy in his arms. Then at Zerimon. Then at Jai and Lucemon.
"Well that was unexpected... Come on I know a place he can eat."
Zerimon bounced onto Piedmon's shoulder.
"I thought you didn't know anywhere?"
"I lied. Jai, do a better job keeping watch ok? We're gonna drop off this guy at the resaurant and then head to the front of the castle. It's the only bloody landmark around here."
He set off towards a small diner a few bridges away. Once there he set down the weak boy, glared at the waiter and watched as a bowl of soup was presented to Ehud.
"Eat. We need to go, unless you want to help us out?"

Kazu kicked and flailed as he was dragged down, a piece of building caught his jacket tearing another hole in the sleeve. He kicked back and his foot found the mark, the hand let go long enough for Kazu to break free. A strong arm locked around his waist. Buraimon spread his wings as they came to rest in a backstreet.
"Thanks."
Buraimon only nodded, taking a protective step forwards. The hand retrated into the shadows.
"Show yourself."
A deep laugh escaped the shadows. A black Digimon walked forwards, tattered wings, belts and a malicious grin.
"I'm Devimon. How are you?"
Buraimon wasted not time, he dove forwards both blades gleaming in the artificial light, Devimon laughed and whipped out his claws, sparks flew as the swords and clwas clashed.
"Please you hot-headed oaf, I just want to speak to the boy!"
Buraimon did not listen, instead pushing harder against the demon. Kazu had recovered his breath from the fall.
"What do you want to talk about?"
Devimon grinned. He seemed to melt into the shadows. Buraimon's blades clattered against the stone of the ally.
"Why. These!"
He was right behind Kazu. Buraimon tensed and went to leap to the rescue, Kazu held up a hand to stop him.
"What are these?"
Devimon grinned, he clicked his fingers and a bright light filled the ally. At the center of the light. Cards?
"These are for you. You see your Digivice? That little incision down the left hand side? Thats where you swipe your cards. They cand provide added effects for short bursts."
Kazu took the floating deck. He felt a small jolt of power up his arm.
"Whats the catch?"
Buraimon was edging closer. Devimon chuckled. He clicked his fingers again and a card shot from the pack.
"Make me your partner, and swipe that card. It will allow me to digivolve!"
He cackled, little did the fools know it would launch him into Armageddonmon using the Tamers darkness! Then he could rule this realm!
"Go on swipe it."
Kazu took the card. Buraimon was getting even more nervous.
"Kazu..."
Too late.
"Digi-Modify!"
Kazu swung both arms together, each leaving a neon trail as the swiped the card. Devimon laughed as the card passed through the slider. He could feel the power flooding him the power of... Light?
"What!?"
He shone brightly and erupted as a new Digimon.
"This... This isn't what..."
He could feel the urge to rule this realm fading, and a new need. A desire fill its place.
"Friends..."
Lucemon Chaos Mode stood before Kazu and Buraimon. Half light and half dark he was the embodiment of balance.
"Are you? My firends?"
Kazu smiled and Buraimon relaxed.
"We sure are. Welcome aboard buddy. I'm Kazu, this is Buraimon and we've got a load of other friends we can introduce you to."
A small tear welled up in the Demon Lords eye.
"I'd like that very much..."
Kazu nodded, smiled at Buraimon and gave Lucemon a pat of the shoulder
"Welcome to the team. Do you know the way to the castle? We have friends worried about us."
Lucemon nodded, regaining some composure.
"Of course. Follow me."
He looked around and nodded, he began to walk away. Kazu followed him rumaging through his new deck of cards, ooh-ing and ahh-ing as he read their abilities. Buraimon sighed and sheathed his blades.
"That boy's light never ceases to surprise me..."
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:49 am

Jai and Lucemon followed Piedmon into the Diner.
"Sure, I'm sorry I didn't spot that coming. So, I heard you say castle, I love castles!"
Jai saw the soup being placed in front of the weak Tamer,his mouth watered. He hadn't eaten in a while, all he had was a cup of tea.
"Excuse me Piedmon, but do you know this Tamer?"
Lucemon was just as puzzled as Jai, a strange half-conscious boy had been retrieved by Kazu and his team, but no-one seemed to know him. Out of the corner of Jai's eye, the Tamer appeared to move, but it could of been a trick of the light.

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:14 am

╔╤══╤╤═══════════════╤╤══╤╗
╠╡┲┹┨ Ehud Netanyahu ┠┺┱╞╣
╚╧╧══╧═══════════════╧══╧╧╝

User Image

Ehud allowed the large digimon garbed in red to pick him up, putting little effort in resisting or helping. It seemed that the creepy clown digimon his subconscious identified as Piedmon knew his way through the twists and turns of the caverns just as well as he did. the question was could he navigate them through the labyrinth quickly, or did he only know the long paths as Ehud did. As they walked, the kind tamer that had been identified by his friends multiple times as Kazu seemed to be attacked. In a gallant maneuver, The over sized bird that was carrying threw his body through the air, treating his weight as though it were no more than a twenty pound sack of grain. Landing in the bony arms of the clown, Ehud felt himself further transported to a Diner. 'Burgermon's gourmet burger joint for all your burger needs' Is seemed that these places had been popping up all over the world in the last few months, but it was nice to see something thriving in the midst of a dying economy. Asking for the meat lovers delight duplex triple platter, Ehud realized that he would need to pay with his digivice thus it was time to reveal himself. Well I suppose that I have at least a few digimon that would be hungry about now anyways. lets see here now who can I safely bring out? He thought to himself momentarily before deciding on three digimon he knew he could count on. Pulling his black and orange digivice from his pocket, he set it on the table and used his mind to summon forth the associates he felt were necessary. Enoch materialized first as the ones and zeroes that made up his code formed a shape much like a mix between a Seal and a dog. "Hey man, good to see you again!" The digimon exclaimed obviously ecstatic to see his tamer as his old self again. As Gomammon jumped onto Ehud's lap, the next digimon began to take form. An over sized two handed sword appeared first slowly the data stream spread out until a six foot tall dragon man armed to the teeth with assorted weapons stood there. Taking a Bow Kizadec stated in his most chivalrous tone "My liege, it is good to see you as your normal self once more. I will remind you as always that for now and forever my life is yours!" As the Dinohyumon finished his monologue, the third data stream began to compile itself into a third body. Plated in black armor Cerbermon stood on all fours. watching everything in the room with cautious danger written into his eyes. Taking a deep breath the hound smelt food nearby and began to lick his lips circling Ehud's chair with intensity. Since they had become partners the two had never spoken a word, but they knew one another no words needed. Cerbermon let out a deep growl as it looked at Gomamon obviously jealous of his seat of power upon the tamers lap, but quickly let it go as an over sized trey came out a mound of burgers sitting atop it. Tamer and digimon ravenously attacked the small mountain until each entity had had their fill. Thirteen Burgers remained on the table. Looking up at the other digimon and tamers, Ehud said confidently feeling strength pumping through his body "Split the rest betwixt your selves." Standing up. Ehud walked over to a nearby hill and stood on top of it taking in the twisted castle before them, wondering what to do next. I know my name, my digimon, and how to do simple tasks, but I cant seem to remember anything else about my past. A small cloud could be seen forming at the edge of the castle, though the structure was upside down the Black mist seemed to pass right underneath it, or over top of it depending on how you look at these things. "That is an odd cloud don't you think gomamon?" Been asked his best friend who was precariously perched on top of his head. Enoch's eyes dialated three times larger as the digimon realized that it was no cloud. " We need to go, like now" the strange creature told his tamer with an intense since of urgency in his tone.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:Hey guys sorry for the late reply, I didnt realize yall had responded. Sorry for the crappy post, I need sleep/
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:02 pm

"Master, you are too trusting."
Buraimon was standing protectivly behind Kazu, scowling at any low-life Digimon that neared. Kazu largely ignored the Samurai-Bird, too busy flickering through his cards. Lucemon was infront leading them towards the castle.
"Just a little further friends. Though I should warn you, visitors are not welcome there."
Kazu nodded, half-listening. Buraimon sighed.
"Master. How do we know this is not a trap? He cannot be trusted."
It was Kazu's turn to sigh,
"And why can't he be trusted?"
"He used you. He tried to become Armaggedemon, or did you not see the image on the card."
Kazu waved a dismissive hand.
"Did he transform? No, so no problem."
Buraimon began to get frustrated.
"But how were you to know? What if he had transformed into that Gods-Forsaken beast?"
"We'd have stopped him."
Buraimon lost his composure.
"And how did you figure we could do that!? I've not regained even half my true power, Piedmon and Zerimon are too far away to be of any use and the rest of you friends are too injured to move!"
Kazu had stopped. Lucemon looked awkwardly at the shouting Samurai. The locals were staring. Kazu slowly turned to face Buraimon.
"I would have figured something out. My friends may be injured but that doesn't mean we cannot fight!"
Kazu's rage quickly subsided, he wasn't the kind of person to get angry easily.
"Sorry Buraimon... It's just, I could sense it y'know? Like there was a light within him waiting to be released. Luckily for me there was."
Lucemon nodded, walking over to the pair.
"I'm sorry. I was just an urchin Demi-Devimon before I digivolved. I found the cards and knew if I used them then I could have a better life! I may have gotten a little carried away. But I'm truely sorry!"
Buraimon sighed.
"I should be the one apologising. I was too judgemental and underestimated my Master's judgement. My sincerest apologies."
He dropped to one knee and bowed his head. Kazu gave a chuckle and patted him on the shoulder.
"No worries. No c'mon, we need to get to the castle to find the others."

Piedmon eyed the Tamer as he ate. His range of Digimon was interesting. There were a fair few burgers left, he nodded his thanks and slid the tray over, he took one, gave Zerimon another and passed the rest to Jai and Lucemon. Zerimon scoffed his and went back for more, much to Piedmon's annoyment. He followed the boy to a near hill
"Sorry to dine and dash, but our Tamer fell off a bridge. I need to go to the castle, at least to it's gates. Now would you kindly tell me your name? I don't think my stupid Tamer got it."
He noticed a dark cloud of sorts above the castle. His heart sunk.
"I swear, trouble just follows that boy like a lost puppy."
He spun to face the diner and barked at the group.
"Zerimon! Jai! Lucemon! We're leaving now!"
He turned to Ehud and nodded to him.
"Your friend seems intent that you run away. You've nothing to hide have you?"
Zerimon jumped onto Jai's head.
"C'mon Jai! We've gotta save Kazu! He's so clumsy, falling off a bridge like that."

Kazu, Lucemon and Buraimon arrived at the castle. There was a buslting around the front doors. Kazu scratched his head.
"It's bloody crowded eh?"
Buraimon was on edge, every person passing was getting a cutting stare from the over-protective Samurai. Lucemon seemed pleased with himself.
"I told you I'd get you here!"
A sudden sadness overcame him.
"Does this mean I have to go?"
Kazu laughed and gave Lucemon a friendly punch on the arm.
"Don't be silly! Your part of the team now! Consider us friends!"
Lucemon was estatic. He nearly punched the air but he regained his composure.
"Thank you friend! I will not let you down!"
Kazu laughed, Buraimon was visibly annoyed but said nothing. Passers by were giving a fairly wide berth to the laughing boy in blood-stained, tattered clothes accompanied by a Samurai and a Half-Angel, Half-Demon... Even in the Underworld. Weird was weird.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Jai fell forward in suprise when Zerimon pounced on his head.
"Ok, lets go and save Kazu! Maybe we should start searching around the castle, or maybe the bridge he fell off."
"Good plan. C'mon Zerimon!"
Jai and Lucemon, and of course Zerimon, exited the diner and headed over to the bridge Kazu fell from.
"Nothing here."
"Yeah, just a twisted bridge."
"Lets head over to the castle now."
The small group walked over to the vast castle doors, which were surrounded by people. Lucemon crashed into the closed doors and creaked them open.
"I think they went through here."
"Well lets go and find out!"
"Ok, on the count of three we shout 'Kazu'."
"Ok then, 3,2,1 KAZU!"
Their voices echoed down the castle corridoors, hopefully reaching its destination.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 am

((Darkwing the doors to the castle are shut))

Kazu's head twisted round at the yelling of his name. Jai, Zerimon and Pidmon had entered the square before the castle. He grinned.
"C'mon you two. Hey Jai! Zerimon! Piedmon!"
He ran through the crowd and arrived at the group. Upon seeing his Tamer again Zerimon squeled in delight and leaped from Jai's had to Kazu's.
"You're alive!"
Kazu laughed and ruffled his head.
"Good to see you buddy. Miss me?"
Piedmon, who had grudgingly folllowed Jai put up a hand in a half-wave.
"It seems your alive. We fed the boy, he said he was called Ehud."
Piedmon took an almost worried look around the outside of the castle.
"There was some sort of black cloud around here... Nothing up is there."
"There has been no incident. Aside from this one."
Buraimon nodded at Lucemon. The Demon Lord bowed.
"Lucemon, a pleasure to meet you sir."
Piedmon stuck a finger in his ear and twiddled it.
"Yeah, good to meet... Wait a sec!? Demi-Devimon!?"
Lucemon stood bolt upright.
"Piedmon... Your Kazu's partner!"
A grin spread across Piedmons face.
"Well look at you... Last time I saw you, you were a street urchin struggling to survive."
Lucemon folded his arms.
"And you were a down and out street performer with dreams to big to satisfy."
Piedmon blushed, took a look from Lucemon to Kazu and back.
"Hey! My magic was fantastic! And besides, I've met Yggdrasil. So ha!"
Lucemon almost paused, but a cheeky grin kept him going.
"And yet here you stand with us mortals? Did your plan blow up in your face?"
Piedmon jerked an indignant thumb towards Kazu.
"I blame him. Though I see the only way to become God of Chaos being my rise to power on the mortal plane."
Kazu had been listening to the conversation intently.
"So you two used to know each other? Sweet. So it's like a reunion of sorts? Fantastic!"
Lucemon nodded and Piedmon shrugged his shoulders.
"Thank you Kazu."
Piedmon nodded his thanks before the two Digimon broke into conversation again.
Kazu turned to Jai.
"So Jai. What now? Shall we explore or leave?"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 am

User Image Cadaiver User Image Paramiere

The two digimon walked through the rather dark city, both admiring the eeriness that it gave off. They walked passed a rather confusing scenery, taking note of the upside down buildings and dark digimon that had adjusted to the change. One would be wise to note that they two seemed to be walking upside down through the city.

Cadaiver was walking... or rather floating behind Paramiere in a rather bent over position with his hind in the air. "Parry-chan... how much long?!" The clown whined continuously in hopes of taking a break.

Paramiere, the guilmon with golden eyes continued to walk sternly, ignoring the clown digimon. If she were at her normal form, she would have said something or, more than likely, did something to shut him up. "Hmmm... I can feel a dark aura, but I can't say for sure whether it is Marcus or not..." The guilmon stopped a few meters from a diner, a burgermon diner.

"Oh?" Cadaiver's face lit up and the sound of 'dark aura.' "What if it isn't Marcus? Maybe it's someone that we can recruit to join the darkside with us!" Still slouched over, the clown digimon clapped his hands together with a crooked smile painted on his white and black face.

"Either way, it's a start..." Paramiere lifted her head into the air and took in a deep breath, taking in all the scents that were around her. She then closed her eyes so that she could take a moment to analyze all the sounds that were there.

---Inside the diner---
Among all the virus type digimon that were in there, there was one that stuck out completely. This digimon was black and white with a red muffler coming around his neck and drooping to the ground. The scarf barely covered a silver zipper that was sown on the digimon's back. On a further glance, one would notice that it was actually a panda digimon.

The digimon sipped his drink at the counter, ignoring the many eyes that had been on him sense he had been there, which had been only about thirty minutes ago. The digimon sighed and sipped once more.

While others would have figured he was just a poor, lost data digimon coming to drink his problems away, he was actually here on completely different matters and listening in on all the various conversations going on. His ears jumped after picking up on a conversation from a rather crowded booth that included a Piedmon as well as other digimon. When they left, he watched a moment, paid for his drink and then left. He smirked as the eyes continued to follow him.

---Outside the Diner---

Paramiere was in a trance like state and then opened her eyes.

Cadaiver had been hovering around her and then stopped when she opened her eyes. "Well?" He missed the large group exiting the diner, paying more attention to her than them.

The red dinosaur caught sight of a Pandamon coming out of the diner. Without a word, she started to walk towards the puppet digimon, moving silently as not to let him know that she was following.
Cadiaver tilted his head and looked. He wasn't sure what to say about Paramiere, but decided to follow behind. The good thing about him levitating was that he didn't make a sound as he moved.

((Do you guys know that the tower in the Underworld has it's own thread? Spiral tower...))
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 am

((Oh, sorry about the door thing. I'll sort it out.))

"Hmm, lets explore!"
Lucemon saw Kazu's Lucemon.
"Hi Lucemon, my name is Lucemon."
"Quit acting strang--"
Jai saw Kazu's Lucemon.
"Oh my."
Lucemon and Jai quickly snapped back to take vision on Kazu. Two Lucemon? This was getting wierd.
"So yeah... Lets explore. Both Lucemon, when I call out 'Lucemon', I mean MY partner."
Jai felt a sence of pride well up in him after telling someone what to do.
"I don't know many places around here, all I know are the jungle, desert, That town with the stalls, this place and the city."

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:38 am

Kazu grinned at Jai's answer.
"Sweet! In which case I say we high tail it outta here!"
He gave a nervous chuckle and scratched his head.
"We're getting some funny looks."
He looked up at the large castle above them. The urge to explore almost too tempting.
"Master..."
Kazu patted Buriamon on the shoulder.
"Whats the worst that could happen."
He saw Jai's confusion at the two Lucemon and nodded.
"Hey Lucemon, why not go visit the rest of our friends in Sanctuary."
The Demon Lord nodded, waved goodbye to everyone and dissapeared into Kazu's Digivice.
"Ok so we're breaking in, checking the place out and getting out again yeah?"
Piedmon twiddled a dagger on his finger.
"Fine... Come on, no one guards the rear entrance."
Buraimon rested his face in his palm. His new Master was a right piece of work. Zerimon was just excited.
"C'mon Jai!"

[[Exit Kazu, Piedmon, Zerimon and Buraimon to Spiral Tower]]
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Jai was full of exitement, and let out a small girlish laugh, which made Lucemon laugh.
"Alright, lets roll!"

[Exit Jai and Lucemon to Spiral Tower]

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Most digimon and tamers were surprised by Deimos's presence in the underworld. This wasn't too surprising due to the fact he was of the vaccine type, although what did surprise people was his cold personality even though he was a MagnaAngemon. At one time he had been a normal Magna Angemon, defending the good and defeating virus's, but he eventually got tired of the mundane world once things calmed down and decided to decend into the underworld in order to vanquish dark digimon often for the fun of it. He soon lost the will to fight for good and gave up the ways of law and order inorder to become more chaotic. Some said they could feel the corruption coming from him and could tell he wasn't like most types of angel digimon. At the moment he was enjoying a refreshing walk after defeating a virus digimon with an attitude. As he was walking he noticed two digimon stalking another "Just what do you think you're doing" He said coldly.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games