Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:32 am

( Start in Digital jungle )
" Success.." She stood under the protecting leafs of an old elm tree. The sky above her was dark and grey. It was raining cats and dogs in over the digital jungle. The grass was glittering with raindrops and ever now and then a digimon ran from tree to tree, trying to avoid the rain and the dark aura coming from the female human under the old tree. Lightning struck near her, the girl did not even react a little. A Kudamon appeared not far from the girl, she looked at the tamer with wide open yellow eyes
" Ehm.. Excuse me miss but i have gotten lost, i a looking for my tamer Rita.. Have you seen her?" The girl nodded, the little digimon could not See her eyes, the cobber red hair covered the girls face " Oh really? Do you were she is?" The girl nodded once again, it was as if the air was getting colder around her.. The Kudamon shivered "W-where is she then?" The human reached down for something in a small pocket-bag attached to her belt, she pulled up a digivice, it was pink and blue, a red heart sticker was sitting in the screen left corner. The digimon screeched "THATS RITAS! What have you done to her! Where is she!" Something heavy landed on the ground, Kudamon turned around, her eyes filled with fright..

Her scream sounded throughout the entire forrest for two seconds, then everything was silent..

Kaya put the pink digivice back in the pocket-back before it cracked and destroyed itself. She looked at the eagle digimon before her "Aquilamon.. Did you get her data?" The digimon nodded and its body started glowing, soon a perfect copy of Kudamon stood next to the digiegg. The tamer nodded "Good" She held out her own digivice, it was black and when brought out into the open air it emitted a grey and white colour around her, the digiegg shook and then exploded into millions of data. The digivice sucked the data in and after a few seconds it was as if there had never been another Kudamon in the jungle. Kaya put the black digivice back in her pocket-bag where 7 other digivices in various colours lay. She smiled "Good job Kudamon, Lucemon will be pleased.." She walked out into the rain, Kudamon ran over to her and then changed once more into a Gabumon Another lightning struck the ground.. She used her digivice to move from the jungle to Scotland and then the digital city where she found herself standing in the middle of a battle ground. The girl immediately recognized the lifeless knight digimon, Gallantmon, and felt an uneasy feeling rip through her body. Gabumon growled and stepped backwards. Kaya turned around slowly and faced Hiandromon, she gazed upon him with emotionless eyes...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:38 pm

"So this is Tamer Island," said Jessilyn King, as she set down Ketomon. "Yup!" said Ketomon happily. Large buildings loomed over the two. "Wow, sure is big," Jessilyn commented absently, "So there's supposed to be other Digimon?" "Tons more!" said Ketomon, "I'll bet we'll meet one before long!"

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Leaving after the awkward silence that followed his asking the girl in the store a question, he went on down to the food market, followed by goblimon.
"Sure are a lot of people here. Hope the food isn't too expensive around here."

"It shouldn't be", says Goblimon.

"Yet always I never seem to have enough."

They continue to walk down the street.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:57 pm

As he saw The red Haired Female Kaya before his eye's again he slowly looked down to register the gabumons presense. The Drill on his arm began to spin violently as He cocked It back,"So I guess this battle wasn't all for the worst." He said as The blade Glowed green. He then turned his Gaze down to the Gabumon a preceded to walk over to him,"Any last words Before I delete You two from Existence." He says as he raises The drill high in the air. He prepares to swing down but stops mid-swing and Dedigivolves down to Hagurumon and Kraven.

Kraven mutters something Under His Breath and Turn to Kaya,"So still Mad I see. And Just to Let You know, They Girl wont Die in this story." says Kraven as He prepares to leave scene of battle. Praying over the body of gallantmon before He walks in front of Kaya and Stares into her eyes,"So Truthfully, why do you seek my life?"

desean101101

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Terrier looks at Izumi and then glows. He grows big into a MegaGargomon and stares around the place. He watches the two other digimon and watch for what they do. While we watches, MegaGargomon thinks about his tamer and Tanemon. He wonders what might happen to them both. He hoped nothing bad happened to kill them or anything. He prayed for their safety as he had to protect Izumi and Botamon for a while.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Holy hell this city is giant. Stop exaggerating. Im not this place is humongous. Look slave, im not asking for you opinion so stop giving it eh?! Don't call me slave. Yeah yeah yeah, I know your like a broken record with that s**t. HEY! YOU!
Modokibetamon: What do you want?
Just wondering the way to the golden hawks.
Modokibetamon: *eyes from tamer to Questi* Why do you want to know? Are you neutral scum!?
May I?
Go for it.
PING OF PAIN!!!
Modokibetamon: AUGHHGGGHHGHGG!
Wow. He passed out from one attack! Yeah yeah, he's insanely weak. Lets just find another one. *crowd stopped by disturbance runs away* DAMN IT ALL! *a greymon walks up* Nice job their. Im greymon. And I would like to invite you to the THE GOLDEN HAWKS!? No no nooooo. I would like you two to come with me to the black sword! They might just let you in. Might eh? What are the qualifications?

Dirty Dirty Shisno

Dirty Dirty Shisno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:53 am

What is WRONG!!! With this shitty picture? There are no enem- THATS RIGHT!!!!! Good job. Greymon: You know... You could fight me.......WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THIS SOONER YOU ********> Isn't... Aren't... Is he a rookie or what? Oh, My, Various, Gods. [This idiot...Thinks he can take us...Because he's a rookie? What kind of joke is he trying to play? Does he really take me that lightly? Because of his stage? Is he really foolish enough to underestimate us this much? Unbelievable.] Together: Alright ******** your going down. Hahahahaaaa. You've got spunk kids... I HATE THAT! MEGA FLAME!
*Rainbow Sheild* GREY TOOTH! *Rainbow Sheild continues* TAIL CRASH! BIT FIRE! FIRE HORN!!!! *pant *pant* pant* All done yet? PING OF PAIN! PING OF PAIN PING OF PAIN! PING OF PAIN PING OF- YOUR IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just remember...... My dear and very pathetic friend..... You invited me. *pant* your... *pant* right... I did. And I won't regret it. Not for a god awful second. Hahahahaaaaaa.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:08 am

*waiting for our next big challenge*

Dirty Dirty Shisno

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Jessilyn heard noises, then a swift silence. "Is that..." she began. "More Digimon! Let's go!" Ketomon said, now bouncing to where the sound had been.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Izumi jumped as Terriermon started glowning next to her, and stared for a moment as he digivolved. "Wow...so, will Botamon be able to do that too?"

"Yep, eventually!" Botamon replied happily. "But I won't become a Megagargomon." She examined the fallen Gallantmon. "Well, it looks like the fight is over. "How about we start looking for your tamer, Megagargomon?"

Izumi nodded. "I think that's a good idea. Hopefully the fight will have drawn himto this area." She looked over at Megagargomon. "Do you see him?"

Cardia_123

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:29 pm

MegaGargomon looks around, but doesn't see his tamer. "I don't see him, bu I don't think we should look for him yet. We should help Botamon train before that. I know my tamer will come here sooner or later." MegaGargomon looks at Botamon and then Izumi. "Thanks for letting me tag along." MegaGargomon says as he smiles. He was happy to meet someone when he got lost.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:53 pm

"Wow, for the city being intact for the most part it seems there are alot of fights here."

"I didn't think there would be so much fighting either."

The two head towards the sound, again. Yin wondering if he would ever get to his food.

Yin Yun Yang

Maester_Crimson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Fang appeared within the tamer room looking around with wonder "Wow" he said looking from left to right as he turned to look down at his partner, a veemon "You can say that again" Said the small blue creature before grabbing onto his hand and nearly pulling it out of place as he was pulled out of the building onto the street "What the?" Fang asked turning to his partner, who looked extremely excited and was running around like an eight year old on quite a bit of sugar. If you looked closely you could see a sweatdrop form onto his head before he sat down along the wall of a seemingly abandoned building, sighing at his partners hyper nature.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Yin Yun Yang
"Wow, for the city being intact for the most part it seems there are alot of fights here."

"I didn't think there would be so much fighting either."

The two head towards the sound, again. Yin wondering if he would ever get to his food.
Kaji looked around as he saw battles '' Um Gigimon you sure this is the right place? '' Kaji said with a strange face '' Yup ''Gigimon said with a huge smile '' Lets see if we can find a good even fight here '' he said smiling still ''
Kaji looked around and saw a green Digiom '' woundering what the Digimon was he pulled out a black and silver digivice and started to see what that digimon was, after a few second the digivice showed a image of Goblimon with all it's informations'' Hey Gigimon I think we found are next target '' Kaji said with a smile '' Gigimon smiled also and looked at Goblimon'' Yea lets do it '' Gigimon said as he ran towards Yin and Goblimon followed by Kaji '' Gigimon for a small Digimon you sure are fast !! '' he said out of breath '' hey You with the Goblimon wanna fight with Gigimon ! '' he said as he came to a stop at digimon and tamer along with Gigimon ''

Asian Joker

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:12 am

Kaya smiled at Kraven, her eyes seemed dark and cold somehow. The air around her became colder and it seemed that all colours around her emitted to grey for several second before turning back
“ Because hell has no fury like a women scorn” Gabumons body started glowing and he transformed into Metalgarurumon, the metal wolf digimon walked over to Kayas side and looked at Hagurumon. Kaya stared into Kravens eyes, not avoiding his stare even though it felt as cold needles to her soul
“ I a surprised you are that weak Kraven, you had a perfect opportunity to kill both me and my digimon but chose not to.. However you won a battle against a knight digimon, THAT i admire.. Unfortunatly for you i don't make the game rules, and in this game i play black, you play white and my king wants you gone, so i have an offer “ Before I delete You two from Existence” you take your digimon and go to earth, stay there untill the battle between light and darkness is over and i can guarantee that neither of you will be killed.. oor you can stay and be deleted, both of you..”
Metalgarurumon snarled and slammed his jaws together right in front of Hagurumon, for a moment the dark aura around Kaya faded “Kraven.. Please just go to earth...” She whispered almost begging him
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games