Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
fk12's TOTALLY ORIGINAL (*cough*) Cosplay Board [8/21] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Omg you're such an adorable Chie~ You look like her :00

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:51 am
°///° My good madam, you flatter me!

I need to stop watching things while I sew, because it just... adds to my costume list. I now want to do someone from Ouran High School Host Club again. 8|  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm
TELL ME YOUR SECRET COSPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY or I might explode. ;A;  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:52 pm
You'll see on the Friday of Otakon~ ... And Saturday morning before the .hack// shoot. 8|  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:11 pm
But I have to know! ;A; I might make a cosplay to match, or if not, I can at least adjust my schedule.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:36 pm
With the exception of the Lost Weapon, Atoli is DONE. o/ Yessss. Pictures... later, maybe.

Now to start on Hiiragi. 8|  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm
With like, a month to go. So, who do you want to do for Ouran? I always like Kyouya.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 am
I love your dress. You're gonna be the best Atoli ever!
8D

Btw, sowwie about the other day...
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

emotional meltdowns are never fun.  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 pm
@BL- Hey, that's okay. I finished Haseo the day before I left for Otakon last year. ... Of course, given that costume's immense fail, that isn't a good comparison, but yea.

And if I could, I'd probably either make Haruhi or Kaoru. Unfortunately, I'm not cute enough for Haruhi and lone Kaoru's are awkward. 8<

@Misaki- A-ah, you're too kind to me. And it's a-okay~ 8>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:51 pm
Then you should get Misaki to be Hikaru. lol. That'd be really cute!! whee  

BreathLessX
Crew

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:44 pm
I can't wait to see your Atoli! If I can get the stupid Protoli costume *cough*started*cough*...I mean done, then I'll be super excited to take pictures with you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 pm
8D
I'd do that! I so would!
Lots of people think we're twins, so... it'd work?? ;3  

Misaki Haseo

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 am
Totally. You know that head of the dorm in Persona 3, I forget her name. I really like her but hardly see any cosplays of her. You're going to a Persona photoshoot right, Twelvie?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 am
@Ayeka- You can be my Protoli any day~~~ I'll probably be wearing Atoli Sunday. And Saturday, if I don't finish Hiiragi in time. B-BUT I THINK I WILL.

@BL- Hahaaa, but I have so many future plans already. 8D;;; Also, you're thinking of Mitsuru Kirijo. We had about 5-6 Mitsurus at Otakon last year. And yup, I'm going to both Persona shoots~

@Misaki- BUT FIRST WE NEED TO MAKE CIEL AND THE UNDERTAKER AND YOITE AND SHOTABOY MCSKINNYLEGS AND AIGIS AND RYOJI AND well you have Len/Miku finished BUT I NEED TO MAKE KIZAITO and ffff. 8D;  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 pm
...you're right.
X.x

Random people thought I was yoite when I was cosplaying Naoto. That was... awkward.
They were all like "YOU HAVE THE HAT" and I'm just like "WTF HIS HAT IS YELLOWISH TAN".
MY CIEL IS DONE MISSY AND YOITE IS ALMOST DONE AND AIGIS... ugh... I want to be her but I also don't want to show off my thunder thighs.
Plus that's for Katsu '10 so I have plenty of time. XP
Right now I have to make Natsuo and Riku!!! >A>;; And help my friend Lisa with her Sora cosplay...  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff