PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:39 am
hahaha my name means

beautifullly deadly rose
hahahahahahahahaha!  

Radioactive Roulette

Dapper Sex Symbol

Drowned_in_a_teacup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:48 am
My first name means "courageous"...yeah,right...me?
My middle name means "reborn"...huh?
My last name means "cross" or "the cross bearer"...pfft...you've gotta be kidding me...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:57 am
my name (Iesha) is the variant of the arabic name Aisha, which means "alive".
which i think is funny. i am one of the most lethargic people you will ever meet.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:14 am
my name Danny comes from the hebrew for God Judges, now if i wanted to i could look up my name in hebrew.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:47 am
my full name means spiritually ascending shrouded champion of the harvest god who eats his own children.  

AEtherclaw

Foxglow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:03 am
My name means Resurrection. I love it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:21 am
Amy
French
Beloved  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:39 pm
I just looked up my middle name. It means "harvester". Harvester??? The only thing I harvest is souls....

First name means: Protector of Men (or just humanity in general)
Origin: Greek
Middle name: Harvester (of souls? blaugh )
Origin: Greek
Last name: Small ( cheese_whine )
Origin: German  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:52 pm
My first name means Descendent. Of who...well, I guess we'll never know.

My last name, however, is the name of an actual religion. Ironic.

Satan on Speed

Corpse Paint

5,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:38 pm
Rellik San
Kaishi Kyouki
Rellik San
Kaishi Kyouki
Yeah... that is true... I like mysterious death's weapon alot more than butterflies... so, yeah... (and plus, it's written in romanji... hehehe)

But the romanji is the same as english, don't forget, there is only one way to write minute (as in a measurement of time) and minute (As in something really small), yet they both have different meanings. > razz

Grrr... damn logic man hurt mine little brain! Me troll squish now!

Translation from orc:
(XP, yeah, I guess you're right! Stop using logic on me!)

Hahaha. I love logic-ing people, but my favourite is when I use someones own logic against them. ^^

Ive seen this in the GD, twas quite funny, I believe it was ona forum by an idiot saying the world will ebnd on 12/12/12  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:49 am
my full name means "bitter joy shepard" lol. according to my name,im a bipolar shepard.  

black chrystal

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:06 am
Satan on Speed
My first name means Descendent. Of who...well, I guess we'll never know.

My last name, however, is the name of an actual religion. Ironic.
Is your last name Islam?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:25 am
Mina: Means "fish" in Sanskrit. This is the name of the daughter of the Hindu goddess Usha as well as the daughter of the god Kubera.

Also, it is a variation of Wilhelmina, which is a feminine form of Wilhelm--William, in German.

It's also a Korean name, but that name I don't know anything about.

The first name on my birth certificate was originally a boy's name (as in, it's female in society now. I didn't get a sex change, I promise), I have two middle names--another male-to-female variation and a flower, and my last name is an older Italian family name of country people living in the mountains near Genoa, Italy.  

Mina

smashingpandora

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:16 pm
Smashing Pandora

This has been my on-line alias going on 9 years now.

Initially, I chose this name because of two reasons.

First - At the time, the Smashing Pumpkins were my favorite band
Second - Pandora, I found to be a beautiful name... a name I'd have for myself, had my parents not chosen otherwise. I think it's a very suiting name for me, for MANY reasons... but that's not too relevant ^_^

I've even expanded the use of my nickname "Pandora" into my social life, and have created numerous versions of "characters" of myself, as Pandora.

Smashing Pandora is also my modeling alias, and most people on-line know who I am because of this name that I use... pretty much everywhere... so if you ever find a "Smashing Pandora" elsewhere... and it's not me... they're a total fake smile I haven't had a lot of problems on-line with others "stealing my identity" and pictures and whatnot... but at this point, since I've had this name for so long, I don't for see that being too much of a problem ^.^ *knocks on wood*

I don't plan on switching screen names, really ever. Smashing Pandora has grown to be a very important pair of words in my life. Even in high school, at the end of my Senior year, I posted in my section near my photo "Smashing Pandora" as my alias... and on the inside of my class ring, I had "Pandora" engraved on the side (sadly, I lost this ring in Hurricane Katrina).

I initially decided that I liked the name Pandora, when I found an image on Elf Wood EONS ago, of an albino vampiric elf... and really related to the art piece. From there, I've really manipulated Smashing Pandora/Pandora, to be my "perfect fit"... if you'd like to say... I'd never feel comfortable with any other name smile

This is me!

I hope that my ramble doesn't bother anyone, I'm rather long-winded!

Just an FYI though, Smashing Pandora is my alias, however, I DO go by /pam regularly too, since that IS[/] my birth given name.

Oh my, look at the time! I've been rambling on here for a bit too long! I have things to be doing today! LoL

ToOdLes!

/pam

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas