Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:57 am
((So, uh, is my profile back up yet?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:14 am
"I have a place back in town where I spend my days." Kat said, looking at Tala as she continued to walk back in the direction of town. She couldn't help but wondering if this was another woft from the warehouse.

Kat was a true wolf and she would defend her kin, but you could count her out on any rebellions.

Pointless... she thought to herself. "Do you have a place to stay in town?"

jinxercat2006

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:11 am
[[Aww sad Keep in touch timelord!]]
"Well, not really. I tend to move about from place to place and I only arrived here today."
Lucia raised her eyebrow at him. She looked back down at the warehouse and noticed movement in the bushes. She leant forwards slightly and craned her head to try and see the movement.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:27 am
Nich's eyes narrowed and his pupils shrunk. He felt the air with his hands, and in a silent rush leapt to the roof of the warehouse. He lashed his whip around a steampipe and hung from the edge to better veiw the characters that impeded their stealth.

He looked to his companion and mouther "2 female wolves."

He then climbed back onto the roof and peered into the warehouse.

He could make out many shapes, but by the movement he geussed between five and ten creatures, most likely wolfen.

He looked to the horizon at the rising sun and the town in the distance. Who knew how much one night could hold.

That entire time he'd made not a sound. This was pleasing enough to allow a wry smile, he was back in touch... maybe it had been the girl. She was pretty odd, no not odd but outstanding was the only word. She was unlike any hunter he'd previously met.  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:13 am
Lucia nodded her head. "Impressive" she thought. Hugging the tree trunk she slipped back down to the ground smoothly, and crouched listening only to the footsteps on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:32 am
Nich walked to the edge of the ware house and waved to his companion to join him as he sat n the edge.

He let his feet dangle over the side as the sun cracked the sky and everything was bathed in orange from the pink it had been.

Looking down into the bushes he wondered what those two were up to, they seemed to be moving away from them.  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:19 am
Lucia's eyes snapped open as she heard footsteps behind her. She looked up at Nich above her, and without looking behind her she jumped back into the tree. Using a rope she quickly swung herself to his side. "See where they went?" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:25 pm
"Ya over in that direction... but, they didnt seem too intersting... low class if you know what i mean. Although there was another pair here not long ago. One a girl, another something else... those may be the ones your looking for, they went toward town."

He turned toward the sun....

"I always like seeing the sun... its nice to know that theres still stuff i can appreciate with a clouded sight."  

Noltic

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:50 pm
((Sorry I haven't replied, i've been sick xp ))

"It's a wolf's nature to wander. I can't bear to stay in one place for long, that's why I come out here at night." She said, her feet not making a sound on the dead leaves covering the ground. Her every step meaningful and planned.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:39 am
Lucia turned her head towards the sunlight. "It is nice... the colours remind of happier times." She frowned. "Did you see what those girls looked like?" She added.

Tala looked shiftily back towards the warehouse, away from the rising sun. She rubbed her eyes, she was tired from her journey. The leaves underfoot rustled, and for a brief second she thought she saw something glinting on the roof of the warehouse.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:37 pm
"Sorry freind, i thought i'd already told ya..."

He reached into his pack and pulled out a pair of glasses that he rested on his nose.

"I havent seen anything all night. I use my other senses mostly. So i know what they smelled like if that helps. One was kinda flirty i would assume, becase she was wearing a scent, and the other was pretty normal smelling."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:53 am
She tapped her nose thoughtfully. "The flirty one.. was it anything like this?" Lucia asked, pulling an ornamental glass perfume bottle of a side pocket. She unscrewed the delicately decorated stopper and passed it towards him.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:44 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
((So, uh, is my profile back up yet?))

[Oh sorry, I'll put it back up now. Been busy with Christmas shopping lately with my mom. sweatdrop I haven't been able to keep up much with this thread. Where are we again?

@Timelord: Awww.. crying Farewell, keep in touch with us. ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:19 am
"Actually yes, is that the one you were tracking? Im pretty sure they said sumthin about the town if it was. Not entirely sure ow theyre gonna get into it though. Whatever the case this means were shippin out right?"

He reached into his pack and removed a pita made from deermeat and cheese..."Mind too much a traveler's breakfast?"

He offered her the makeshift brrito as he removed another for himself.  

Noltic

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces