Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:00 pm
Chloe laughed with Nich.
"So, vampire hunters? Wow, to tell you the truth I'm new to this whole kind of thing, I always knew that I was a sylph, or some kind of sky creature, but never told anyone about it, so I just was on my own when it came to a lot of things. So, I kind of found comfort in flying planes and such..." She said, staking another bite of her grilled cheese. "I think the reason I'm here though, was because someone took a picture of me flying one day, and I'm guessing whoever is in charge of finding students found me." She said.
"Sorry, if it's not as interesting as yours."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:16 am
"wiat your a sylph? Like a gailic fairy? In my opinion thatd be awesome. Like youd have nature magic and stuff right?"

Nich sighed he had really begun to like this girl. Though if it was true she was a sylph it was surprising she hadnt killed him yet.

He couldnt do magic, but he knew he had ties to it, because if he were to be healed by light magic it would reverse, and uite possible end his cursed existance.

He hated living like this, but self preservation was a hard habit to shake....

"Your not gonna attack me are you?"

His week strategy was the last thing on his mind, he didnt care about that, he was just sad that the closest thing he'd had to a freind in a long time could be an agent of his demise.  

Noltic

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Chloe looked at him confused. "Why in hell's name whould I do that?" she asked tilting her head. She was a little confused "Is it because he's 'unnatural..? And I'm one of nature?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:06 am
"It's because your an emissary of nature, and im n alchemist. I make my life out of bastardizing and perverting nature. I alter the natural order of things everyday, and twice on wednesday. That, and by all rights of nature the undead shouldnt exist."

He looked at his feet, his grilled cheese lay half-finished on his plate.  

Noltic

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:18 pm
Chloe's brow started to wrinkle in concern, she didn't know what to say. So she punched his arm.
"There. That's your punishment, now, let's get back to eatting," she said taking a bite of her grilled cheese.
She understood what he was saying, but she grew up human, and humans weren't made to fly, but they still do, which is why she is a pilot, and she might as well be an abomination of nature too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:30 am
Nich looked at her a bit and smiled. Having been genuinely surprised by what had just happened he laughed a bit.

It was odd he felt great, far better than before. He didnt think he'd felt do carefree since he was very young.

Nich picked up his grilled cheese and finished it off.

He walked over to the window and noticed it was getting dark. He reached his hand out the window.

"Its getting late eh. and i its gonna storm later, maybe snow."  

Noltic

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:25 am
Chloe followed Nich to the window, when she heard their was a storm she stuck her tounge out in disgiust.
"I hate the rain," she said looking out the window.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:00 pm
Nich smiled at her".... allright then cmon okay?"

Nich led her outside and onto the lawn in the grounds.

He then pulled some chalk from his pocket and placed his hands on the ground. In and instant he burned all the grass off and turned the gorund in a circle to slate.

He then set to work drawing an elaborate circular disign on the slate and bent down to touch it.

"Allright then... id get inside if i were you, its gonna get pretty cold, you have some warm clothing right?"  

Noltic

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Chloe watched dumbfounded as Nich did wha he did.
"Y-yeah I do, but what did you just do?"she asked curious, she was pretty sure it was alchemy though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:10 am
"Well that circle will make the air cold soon, So that way when the rain comes it'ss snow instead."

Rather proud of himself Nich smiled. He'd filled his travels with helping others, and not knowing their names or their appreciation. It felt nice to help someone who he knew.

Then a chilly wind swept up and filled his lungs, and a few flakes fell onto his face. It made him sad to know that he should feel cold, but couldnt, but he had eyes and thoughts only for the girl facing him at that moment.  

Noltic

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:33 pm
Chloe smilied and hugged Mich.
"Thanks! Snow is much better," she said letting go. When the snow started to fall she looked up and caught some in her hand. She didn't really mind the cold for the moment, she looked up and opened her mouth to catch a snowflake, thinking that coming to the this school was the best thing that ever happened to her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:11 am
Nich was a bit taken aback, human contact wasnt something he'd been used to very much in his past lifestyle.

He smiled nonetheless at how the girl so innocently enjoyed the slight gifts shed been given.

Nich removed his coat and draped it around her shoulders. "Cmon now, its gonna get alot colder alot faster, im originally from canada, so that what i based the alchemy around. Lets get inside, you probably need some sleep anyways eh."  

Noltic

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:48 pm
Chloe smiled. "Canada? Wow, did you like it?" she asked. She started walking inside hoping that Nich was following.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:10 am
Nich followed the girland chuckled.

"Of course i liked it, hell i loved it. I loved everything about the weather and the society, i even used to play hockey as a kid. It was great fun, and honestly theres alot i miss. Honestly though i wouldnt trade this place for the world, you've made me the happiest ive been in a long time."

Nich stopped the girl and put his hand on her shoulder. He smiled and said "thank you"  

Noltic

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Chloe listened to Nich and blushed ater he thanked her. "I-I don't know if I deserve that, you've done a lot more for me then I have for you...so thank you." she said grabbing his hand that was on her shoulder.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff