Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Upside.-.Down
Participating Soquili: Adelinda
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13099717

What do you use luck for?:

Luck? I need no luck. Look at these wings, these fangs, these horns and vicious spikes. I fight my own battles; I do not rely on luck.
Other Soquili, lesser Soquili, use luck to get themselves out of sticky situations. It is how they dodge blows, escape death- with luck, not skill.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:

Luck uses luck most, obviously.

However, if you were intending to go a different direction, then I would say Intelligence. It is possible to create your own luck. You do this by tricking others and making a narrow escape, or by creating some devious plan to bring harm to others- thus creating an opportunity for escape. These things require intelligence to do wisely and without failing miserably at your task, and could also be seen as "luck."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?:

Luck will bring me children. It will give me a young mind to twist and tease to my own specifications, a worthy youngster of my own bloodline to raise as my disciple.
It will also allow this child to reach adulthood- for my temper is frayed, and I lash out easily. This child of mine shall require luck to escape my wrath.... or, rather, it will be lucky if, by chance, I am in a better mood.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Apotropaics
Participating Soquili: Kazan
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14465273

"Luck, by nature, is a fickle thing. It is unreliable; it may fail you when you need it most, and come to you when you least desire it." His lips twitch into a smile. "It always seems to be useful, though... meeting the one you will some day come to love, chancing across them at a time when you need their presence the most... staying with them until your dying days. Not to be separated from the one you love... that is when you need luck the most."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
He blinks. "... " He quirks one brow, trying to remain polite. "Considering the fact that it is not often that a thing uses itself, I shall say Speed. Whether you are fleeing from a predator or galloping towards the one you love most, speed depends on luck. Will you trip on a rock, or not? Will you run into some predator who shall hinder your journey, or not? Will you run off a cliff or into a river or catch a cold, or not? Of course, many of those things depend on skill as well, but... even the most learned can stumble."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: Luck will help me to stay with the one I love most in the world. Without luck, we may be parted before it is our time... I couldn't bear that. I wouldn't. I won't."  

Apotropaics

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Connor
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

The stallion stirs lazily, and then relaxes. "To escape. To return. To meet. To bid farewell. To love. To learn. To live." His answers are short and abrupt; he is not one to waste words.

He remains motionless, hardly breathing, considering his answer carefully before replying. "All are determined partially by genetics; the luck of the draw." A deep frown momentarily twists his handsome face. "Speed uses luck the most, for it requires the opportunity to make itself known... which is determined mostly by chance, luck."

His gaze becomes distant, as though his thoughts have wandered elsewhere. "To meet one whom I can love." He turns, eyes lowered, and walks away, his step steady and measured. A faint, wistful sigh can be heard as he heads off towards the horizon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Participating Soquili: Tsis`Newadi
Link to Teepee: [link]

What do you use luck for?: Ah guess Ah use luck when Ah'm meeting new Soquili. Ah mean, it's not like Ah go oot of mah way te make new friends, 'n considering Ah live oot in t'e forest, it does make meeting others rather difficult. And Ah am lucky te have t'e friends that Ah do. Ye can't 'ave te many friends, right?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Stamina. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Ah honestly dun know which uses Luck t'e most. Ah think it would be intelligence. Ah mean, ye can only learn what others bring te ye, so it's t'e luck of the draw on what they can teach ye, right?

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: This New Year, Ah hope to meet new Soquili. Ah've been lucky so far with mah life, Ah guess ye could say. But Ah'd rather give all t'e luck in mah life to mah sister, Vidia. Skies knows she needs it.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:15 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Styx
Link to Teepee:
Here

Luck? Styx is not exactly the luckiest soquili around, he was cursed and forced to walk around in a darkened state, however he uses the little luck he has to try and clear his mind so that he is able to act 'normal' if only for a short while.

Speed, after all if you are lucky enough you manage to out run your opponant then you win.

Hopefully if luck is on Styx's side there will be a lot of momenst when he is 'clear minded' and able to interact nicely with the soquili around him. I hope he is able to his first real friends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:59 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sabin Duvert
Participating Soquili: Tanuki
Link to Teepee:Sabin's Teepee

What do you use luck for?: Hah! What don't I use luck for? I use luck for everything from meeting new friends, to standing up to my challengers, and happen across. I work with the land as well - and no matter how prepared you might be, you have to trust in the luck of the weather, too.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: I can't think of thing I do that doesn't, somehow, come down to luck. I may just be a little usdia, but if fortune smiles my way, well, who knows what could happen? Say I'm racin' with a mighty kirin, fleet of foot. Well, maybe, just maybe, he in his excellence might have the misfortune to trip, well, doesn't matter how fast I am.

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: The new year is the time to sing the praises to the spirits of luck and fortune! It's tradition after all! 'Sides, how else am I gonna make my way in this strange place without at least some good luck on my side?  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 am
POINTS ADDED

User Image

Owner's Name: FlamingStar-Sama
Participating Soquili: [ Ame ]
Link to Teepee: [ Teepee ]

Umm, Umm.. I use luck fooooorr.. I don't know! :D
Maybe finding new friends and stuff?

I think ALL of them! You can only be so lucky to be born with one of them! :3

Ummm, With finding friends? And keeping me out of trouble! 8D

*Headdesk!* XD;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:39 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lunar Mirage
Participating Soquili: Treasure
Link to Teepee: Here

Treasure grinned proudly, shaking her long mane as she proudly declares, "Treasure of course! The world is full of it, and sometimes it takes luck to find it!"

The little mare chews on her lip thoughtfully now, contemplating each stat carefully before finally making up her mind and nodding thoughtfully. "Courage, because you gotta have the guts to make those hard calls that require a bit of luck to see you through."

Giggling, she says, "I'm not sure, but I guess we'll see in the end just how lucky I am!"  

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: MarshMallowPanda
Participating Soquili: Astraaelyn
Link to Teepee: Here

What do you use luck for?: At the mention of luck Astra was thoughtful for a moment but then a dreamy look crossed her muzzle. "I use luck to try and find the stallion that's going to rescue me." She smiled thinking about her dream stallion.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Astra tilted her head to the side contemplating for a moment, "Well, I would say Intelligence because even when your smart you sometimes have to make a lucky guess."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: The mare grinned prancing around a bit before she calmed down enough to answer the question. "I think luck will help me to find my knight in shining armor, he's going to rescue me you know. It's going to be wonderful." She sighed dreamily lost in her daydreams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBloof
Participating Soquili: Istas Misae
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you use luck for?: You use it for a lot of things really... But is most commonly noticed with something just a little bit more special then the usual happens, or something out of the ordinary. Like... Finding an apple after it's snowed. Or being lucky enough to find your soul mate.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: I have to say... All of them. I mean really, think about it. Courage is a matter of luck of not being scared of something... Strenght comes in all sizes and forms, and speed is the luck to be just that much faster then another, and intelligence is luck because you might just know something more then another. *coughs at her reasoning*

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: It'll get me a soul mate, and some good fortune! *grin*  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:25 pm
Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

I use luck for everything, and I'm only beginning to realize just what a lucky girl I am. I mean, heck, I just discovered a new half-aunt, I helped a foal get some berries, and even though I've met at least one scary giant, I've managed to emerge without a scratch!

I think I may have answered this once... and I'm still pretty sure that intelligence requires the most luck, other than luck itself. You can build your courage, work out to increase your strength, run marathons to pick up speed... but nothing can change the natural intelligence that you're born with.

Well, I hope luck'll continue to stay by my side so that I can have tons more adventures! I know theres plenty that I don't know about yet, and I'm eager to explore all that there is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Snow Jewel
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you use luck for?: I use luck for everything I do. Like my father say, it is mainly all up to Lady Fates or Goddess Epona to give us good luck or bad luck but most of the time, we make our own luck. I got lucky when I discovered my lifemate, I got lucky when my older brother gave me 3 adorable nieces and nephew to play with and I got lucky that I have a family that love me to death.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: *smiles as she looks at Xiaodan* All of them, of course. Courage uses luck because you will need to feel brave AND lucky to do something that you are afraid of. Strength uses luck because strength comes in many forms and needs luck to advance to the next level. Speed.. because you will definitely need the luck to outrun the predator *laughs lightly* You will need the luck when it comes to intelligence and talking your way out of the unsavory situations. And Luck... *tosses her head up with a laugh* its self-explanatory *eyes dances with amusement*

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?: Luck hopefully will grant me my first batch of children so I could dote on them. Luck will help my relationship with my beloved mate become more stronger. Luck will definitely help me be a good daughter, sister, granddaughter and aunt to my big family.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:14 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Casonova
Link to Teepee: [x]

"Well isn't that a bit obvious," the malachite stallion replied with a smirk, "luck is for when you get lucky enough to come across a really hot mare of course!" He nodded curtly, "it's also when you get lucky and score bi-" Before Cas could finish he was pelted with rocks. "Er, I mean I use my luck to uh, I dunno..." Sigh.
"I believe the luck stat uses luck the most because, well, duh. I'm sorry, but it appears to me that it's quite obvious that a stat of something would use its self the most," he was about to roll his eyes before he received a whisper from the popcorn stand, "ohwait! You meant that circle of life kinda thing where stuff can't survive without other stuff and the whole thing collapses? Wait... lolwut was the question?"
"Why! It's gonna help me get lucky a score bi-" Before he could finish he was pelted with bricks once again. "I mean, I hope with my luck I won't land myself with any chil-" Before he could finish he was pelted with bricks again. "Er, I mean, happy New Year~!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Katjive
Participating Soquili: November
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you use luck for?: "Luck? Ahh...I have good luck with my family. I'm lucky to have them, you know." The brown mare said with a smile. "If it weren't for luck, we wouldn't be all together. And it's luck that keeps us together, too!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:"Well...I personally think that you need luck with Strength, because sometimes you're not sure if you can do something or not, and something lucky will happen, like an adrenaline rush or something, that will help you do whatever it was you were trying to do."

How do you think luck is going to help you in the new year?:"I think...I think that luck will help me get a grandbaby this year. I want some more little ones to take care of."  

Katjive

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Midori
Link to Teepee: Boop!

What do you use luck for?: Midori's ears flicked as she thought. "Well," she began, "I suppose that luck can be used for anything. I mean, it's lucky that I've got a wonderful, though seemingly missing, mate, three gorgeous children, and, well, I guess that I'm just lucky to be here in the first place. Perhaps a better question would be, what does luck use you for?" A slow, thoughtful nod followed the mare's answer.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: "Personally, I believe all of them use luck. But mostly, I feel that Courage requires the most luck. I mean, courage is't something that just pops up one day to say hello, and is gone the next. Some have it, others don't. Those who do should consider themselves very lucky."

Midori shook her head. "Honestly? I'm unsure. Perhaps with another year's passing I'll have become a mother again, or maybe even a grandmother. Either way, as long as I'm here, I'm quite a lucky mare."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff