yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:35 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Well...I'm gonna set up camp." he said, grabbing an insta-tent from his bag, and opening it as a tent flew open in front of them, big enough for everyone.
"Gender seperation! Boys on one side girls on the other!" He yelled staring at KaleKali and Saiyuri laughed at them and Saiyuri stepped inside, "I'll start the fire."

"I wanna sleep with Kali!" he said to Touya.
"since Kurama isnt here to play the big brother I'll play the part, and I say no!" Kali rolled her eyes.

"I dont care, I wanna sleep with her!" he said.
[imaginethe anime lighting coming from there eyes XD]
"Kale can sleep next to me. How about that?" Touya shook his head "No! If anyone is sleeping beside you it should be the oldest!" He grined  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:38 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Well...I'm gonna set up camp." he said, grabbing an insta-tent from his bag, and opening it as a tent flew open in front of them, big enough for everyone.
"Gender seperation! Boys on one side girls on the other!" He yelled staring at KaleKali and Saiyuri laughed at them and Saiyuri stepped inside, "I'll start the fire."

"since Kurama isnt here to play the big brother I'll play the part, and I say no!" Kali rolled her eyes.

"Kale can sleep next to me. How about that?" Touya shook his head "No! If anyone is sleeping beside you it should be the oldest!" He grined

He growled. "In your dreams!!!" he then tackled him.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:40 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali jumped up and yelled, blushing, "BOYS!" Saiyuri poked her head out the tent, "Whats going on!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:43 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali jumped up and yelled, blushing, "BOYS!" Saiyuri poked her head out the tent, "Whats going on!?"

Kale stood up. "Nothing! Touya's just trying to get a chance in bed with you, saying he should sleep with you!" he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:45 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale stood up. "Nothing! Touya's just trying to get a chance in bed with you, saying he should sleep with you!" he said.
"Kale calm down!" Kali yelled as she grabbed his arm, Touya jumped up and snapped"I was in love with her longer than you can imagen!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:50 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Kale calm down!" Kali yelled as she grabbed his arm, Touya jumped up and snapped"I was in love with her longer than you can imagen!"

Kale looked at Touya, then looked away.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:53 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali scremed, "Thats what this is about! a 100 year old crush!? Oh My GOD!" Kali grabbed at her hair and growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:55 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali scremed, "Thats what this is about! a 100 year old crush!? Oh My GOD!" Kali grabbed at her hair and growled.

Kale sighed. "Pretty obsessive..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:58 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"oh trust me Yomi is worse..." She rubbed her temples and pointed at them both, "I want you two to work this out...Now so we can get this over with!" Touya crossed his arms and nodded waitign for Kale to start  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:00 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"oh trust me Yomi is worse..." She rubbed her temples and pointed at them both, "I want you two to work this out...Now so we can get this over with!" Touya crossed his arms and nodded waitign for Kale to start

He growled. "Sorry for tackling you Touya..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:03 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Demon style." Kali sighed closing her eyes Touya turned his head to where it cracked and he smiled "she wants us to yell at each other until he cant yell anymore. Thats "demon style."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:10 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Demon style." Kali sighed closing her eyes Touya turned his head to where it cracked and he smiled "she wants us to yell at each other until he cant yell anymore. Thats "demon style."

"That'll be easy. How about I just snap your head off?!" he said punching him in the face and walking off.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:14 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"That'll be easy. How about I just snap your head off?!" he said punching him in the face and walking off.
"Kale now wait a minut I only want you two to use verbal abuse!" But Kali couldnt finish, Touya placed his hand up to his mouth and made a whistling sound, hundres of little ice sickles hit Kale in the back, "No problem! How about right here?! Or are you to chiken to fight for your love!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:57 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Kale now wait a minut I only want you two to use verbal abuse!" But Kali couldnt finish, Touya placed his hand up to his mouth and made a whistling sound, hundres of little ice sickles hit Kale in the back, "No problem! How about right here?! Or are you to chiken to fight for your love!?"

This made him snap. He roared, his eyes turning a horrible bloody red, and the ice on his back melted, his spritual energy growing to a tremedous amount. "I WOULD NEVER BACK AWAY FROM A FIGHT!" he roared.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:20 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

This made him snap. He roared, his eyes turning a horrible bloody red, and the ice on his back melted, his spritual energy growing to a tremedous amount. "I WOULD NEVER BACK AWAY FROM A FIGHT!" he roared.

"good because niehter do I!" Touya roared back as he formed the ice sword on his arm Kali's eyes flashed golden, "What did I tell you two!?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff