Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:02 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
[Wow. Being a crew person gives me much stuff to do now. XD If anyone actually ever posts. ]
Kale sighed. "She's not your mother, shorty."
"Look Jr, your father stole a piece of me....with his science and made you with strand of Dna from him...yoru not my child! Your a test tube baby!" She snapped as she glared at Yumi. There was a voice,

"Kali sweetie? Is that you?" Kali's ears shot up and she jerked loose of Kale yelling,

"Momma!"

He seemed very confused. "Wheres Jin and Touya.." he mumbled.
Kali was scouped up into he rmothers arms, she had shape shifted to the size of a four year old, two normal looking boys appeared at Kale's side, "You called?"

He looked at everyone, then flailed his arms. "WHAT GOING ON!?" he whinpered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:22 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
[Wow. Being a crew person gives me much stuff to do now. XD If anyone actually ever posts. ]
"Look Jr, your father stole a piece of me....with his science and made you with strand of Dna from him...yoru not my child! Your a test tube baby!" She snapped as she glared at Yumi. There was a voice,

"Kali sweetie? Is that you?" Kali's ears shot up and she jerked loose of Kale yelling,

"Momma!"

Kali was scouped up into he rmothers arms, she had shape shifted to the size of a four year old, two normal looking boys appeared at Kale's side, "You called?"

One boy threw his arm around his neck, "Hey boyo keep it down, we had to take on a disguise so he rmum wont freak out about her darling daughetr hangin out with a bunch boys with spikes for hair and that can fly eh?" JIn's voice snickered  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:57 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Momma!"

One boy threw his arm around his neck, "Hey boyo keep it down, we had to take on a disguise so he rmum wont freak out about her darling daughetr hangin out with a bunch boys with spikes for hair and that can fly eh?" JIn's voice snickered

He sighed. "Oh."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:13 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed. "Oh."
The other boy nodded, "RIght, we have to keep a low profile until he get to Demon world."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:50 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed. "Oh."
The other boy nodded, "RIght, we have to keep a low profile until he get to Demon world."

"Yeah, whatever..." he grumbled. "Kali, we should get going." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:27 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed. "Oh."

Kali didnt hear she was tlakign with her Mother, Yumi had also dawned a disguse, he tapped Kale with a cane, "Give her time boy she needs to say goodbye."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:35 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed. "Oh."

Kali didnt hear she was tlakign with her Mother, Yumi had also dawned a disguse, he tapped Kale with a cane, "Give her time boy she needs to say goodbye."

"I don't care." he said in an emotionless tone, and walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:56 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed. "Oh."

Yumi stopped him with the cane, "If you love her You'll wait on her. Dont toss her feelings and desires aside like a rag...of someone from a long time ago will snatch her away."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:05 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed. "Oh."

Yumi stopped him with the cane, "If you love her You'll wait on her. Dont toss her feelings and desires aside like a rag...of someone from a long time ago will snatch her away."

"Your right....sorry....The last few days have just been stressful..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:16 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"That was your only warning...her first true love is after her brother...be prepared for a river of tears." HE said in a sigh as he looked back at her as she hugged her mother  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:19 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"That was your only warning...her first true love is after her brother...be prepared for a river of tears." HE said in a sigh as he looked back at her as she hugged her mother

"Perhaps I should just go into Hiei mode.." he joked to himself, as he watched Kali.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:46 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Perhaps I should just go into Hiei mode.." he joked to himself, as he watched Kali.
"She would go 'emo' if you did, she misses him too." The boy with Touya joked as she rushed over,  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:48 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"She would go 'emo' if you did, she misses him too." The boy with Touya joked as she rushed over,

He smiled. "Hey Kali..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:59 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled. "Hey Kali..."
She nodded toward him and smiled, Touya spoke up, "Heading to Demon world now?" Kali rolled her eyes and nodded,
"Bet on it."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:14 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled. "Hey Kali..."
She nodded toward him and smiled, Touya spoke up, "Heading to Demon world now?" Kali rolled her eyes and nodded,
"Bet on it."

"I'll meet you guys there, I'm going to stop by the bakery for some bread, okay?" he asked them.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff