Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:27 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
He looked at Kali, then laughed, and clapped for her.
"its true though..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:40 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
"its true though..."

He seemed confused. "How?" he asked, opening the door.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:29 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
"its true though..."

"Well, I wont stop until I find Kurama...and the rest of them. Their like my family..." She smiled as she followed him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:37 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
"its true though..."

"Well, I wont stop until I find Kurama...and the rest of them. Their like my family..." She smiled as she followed him

He nodded. "i'll help you..." he said, and they came upon their new room.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:40 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
"its true though..."

SHe smiles and hugs his waist "Thanks Kale, your a great friend."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:03 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
"its true though..."

He seemed a bit hurt. "Kali...I..." he sighed. He wanted to be more than that to her, but he didnt know if he should tell her.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:07 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He seemed a bit hurt. "Kali...I..." he sighed. He wanted to be more than that to her, but he didnt know if he should tell her.

"Hey, I wonder what Kurama will think of you, and Hiei! Hiei doesnt like me that much, then again he only likes a few people..." She smiled and saw the look on his face, "Somethign wrong Kale?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:12 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Hey, I wonder what Kurama will think of you, and Hiei! Hiei doesnt like me that much, then again he only likes a few people..." She smiled and saw the look on his face, "Somethign wrong Kale?"

"...I...I just...I want to be more to you then just a friend..." he said, and entered the room, sitting on the nearest bed.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:13 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"...I...I just...I want to be more to you then just a friend..." he said, and entered the room, sitting on the nearest bed.
"you do? WHy? No one has hardly ever wanted to be more than friends...they ever want to be friends either." She sat down beside him and smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:19 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"you do? WHy? No one has hardly ever wanted to be more than friends...they ever want to be friends either." She sat down beside him and smiled

He sighed, and lied down. "I love you..." he mumbled, closing his eyes a bit  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:23 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali laid her head on his chest, and sighed, "You can not really love me, love takes time. YOu merely have a school boy crush..." She laughed and wrapped on arm around his waist, kissing his cheek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:45 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali laid her head on his chest, and sighed, "You can not really love me, love takes time. YOu merely have a school boy crush..." She laughed and wrapped on arm around his waist, kissing his cheek

He kissed her lips. "Would you believe if I said we've met before?.." he said, his lips barely touching hers.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:57 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He kissed her lips. "Would you believe if I said we've met before?.." he said, his lips barely touching hers.
Her heart was beatign in her chest as his lips brushed hers as he talked, "We did?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:10 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Her heart was beatign in her chest as his lips brushed hers as he talked, "We did?"

"We have. We were friends. But one day, you just forgot me..." he said, pressing his lips a bit more, but not kissing her yet.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas