Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Eragon, the trilogy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JRay18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:11 pm
ha! I love ripping movies up! My sister and I, we take a movie, even a movie we like, and we just jibe cracks at the parts that are stupid, and whatnot! it's so fun. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:17 pm
in canada, the movie will be out on dvd on March 20
i can't wait to see it  

McFlyenstein

Eoinda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:57 am
The books is awsome read them ages ago but the movie is complite junk!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:42 am
The movie is really stupid. It moves too fast and what not.

The book is ok. I really liked it the first time, but after a second reading and looking in retrospect, it's not so great. The character's are really blatent cardboard cutouts. disappointing actually, it had such potential.  

Tarantellatears

Evinta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:14 pm
I only read the first book as thats the only one my dad has and i like it but i have read better dragon based books.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:51 pm
huge fan of Eragon, and i just finished Eldest last night! they are both so good.....But i hate waiting for the third one to come out. The author is really good for someone so young. 3nodding  

angelic5252

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:34 am
The books were awesome, but the movie sucked. eragon is supposed to have dark hair, not blonde. His cousin doesn't go to fight in the war! And Katrina wasn't even in the movie, but is a huge part of Eldest. (Half of the book, actually.) So there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:19 am
I've heard that The Eldest is not anywhere near as good as Eragon. Is this true, I'm just about to start the Eldest  

babalonsatene

portofships

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:19 am
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:25 pm
I read them, I am reading Eldest now but without Murtagh to make it interesting progress has been slow. Personally I hate Eragon -.- the book should be called Murtagh XP  

Izzy Akira

alinasworld

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:47 pm
That was the best book i've ever read, and so was eldest. Isn't the third book empire?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:48 pm
Yup! can't say the movie's as good as the book, but i love the book soooo much  

Mikiela

alinasworld

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:59 pm
yea, the movie was horrible, but i couldn't take my eyes off the book, i read the books in a day, barley, eating or sleeping  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:57 pm
Eoinda

I agree the movie sucked, too many things where changed. Like when Brom died, or when they Eragon found Brom's mark. They didn't happen like that.  

Seth64616

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TribesmanGaming

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Seth64616
Eoinda

I agree the movie sucked, too many things where changed. Like when Brom died, or when they Eragon found Brom's mark. They didn't happen like that.

I totally agree. The movie did not follow the storyline at all (Except for the names. That was it scream ) but if that was the storyline, it wuld be a pretty good movie.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff