Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:04 pm
"..." Leon got kinda qiet, he knew he must have said something wrong, and he couldn't let someone this beautiful go... ((DUDE ITS SHORT sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:22 pm
Amaya swung her golden sword boredly as her and Tundra walked through the streets of New York. Psh, well, what was left of it.
She began humming a little song and Tundra sooned joined in with howls. She wasn't worried for any foreign creatures to attack. Tundra was a beast herself, and no creature could deal with them both. At least, most of the time, that didn't mean she wasn't on her gaurd for any unusual twig cracks.
As they sang their way to the songs chorus they arrived near a museum, it looked like it had just been broken in to. She looked around, any cops perhaps?
"I don't suppose so Tundra." she told her, scratching inbetween her ears affectionatly. "All of New York has a foreboding feeling. Not any decent clubs to party in either. Well, we've only checked two but you understand..." she sighed. "We come here for some adventure, and what do we get? A morbid walk beside a trashed museum." she let out a heavy sigh once again. Tundra nodded her head in agreement.
She walked up to steps of the museum and opened the front door, the alarm must have been broken as well because no alarms set off. She walked around until she found peices of broken glass. She inspected the damage until she came to a glass case. "A sword .... ? The crusader's sword...?" she questioned, reading the missing relics description. Tundra was off sniffing the trespassors scent.
A few minutes later Tundra was tugging at Amaya's boot. She attempted to shoue her away so she could continue her reading, but Tundra simply kept tugging.
"Alright, fine! Who's scent have you picked up?"
Tundra stuck her nose up in the air impatiently.
"Fine, lets track down this criminal." she said tiptoeing through and around shards of glass, "Infernum posteria" she quoted.

Sooner or later, after a good half hour they came upon some travelors. Amaya could see the stolen cruesadors sword glint from the half a mile that seperated herself and Tundra from the group. "Tundra, charm them, let's make an enterance." she smirked.

In a matter of seconds Amaya had disapeared and Tundra trotted up to the group of travelors, with her tongue out, and tail wagging like a dog. Although she is clearly a fox. She howeled and jogged to the front of the group to continue trotting backwords, facing them, excited to see them. She howeled once more and twirled around cutley, getting their attension.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
"You aren't exactly the most indigenous animal to new york are you hmm foxy foxy?" Leon laughed and pet the fox quickly before having a quick realization, if the wolf was not indigenous, then there must be someone who owned, it, and nearby "Come out come out whereever you are! There's three of us to your one wolf so I think you should obey!" he spoke in a lishglty devious tone, his eyes glinting with a happy darkness as the moonlight danced across them...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:41 pm
Tundra enjoyed the petting, but after simply trotted side to side in front of them with her tongue hanging out. Not like she could understand any of them besides Amaya, but she could still differenciate tones, and this mans was a more devious one. Tundra would be ready to run, or rip this mans throat out in half a heart beat. And if they did even lay a finger on Tundra, Amaya would be out of her hiding spot straight away.
But Amaya would not come out yet. She doesn't come out simply because someones calls her. Obnoxious, bragging, know-it-alls bothered her greatly. She'll wait. And as she peered through from her hiding spot she sent expressions to her precious companion. Be careful. she motioned.
Tundra trotted up to the man and started sniffing his hand friendly. She was actually recording his scent ... which was differant than any other mans. It reminded her more of a birds. She jumped up and down playfully and trotted backwords again to wag her tail and howel.
Not quite yet....

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Leon smiled and raised his hands to eye level, almost as if he were holding a sniper rifle, he was least capable witht he light element, but he shot through the dark forest, noone could tell exactly what was going on except for him, as the rays hit the dark black they dissapated, but behind his closed eyes he was scanning, looking for her, he could tell that it was a female presence, he had a devious grin on his face as he said "Excuse me for a moment" he opened his eyes and turned into the ebony raven, he flew over the trees and landed above Amaya, he turned back into his usual self "Hola, que bien?" he joked with her...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:58 pm
[[ HAHA espanol! ]]

Amaya clutched on to the tree branch for dear life until the ebony raven tranformed in front of her eyes. "Damn, Cheater! You completely ruined my entrance!" she whined. Secretly though, she was facinated by his transformation.
But she also grinned,"Son, yo estoy muy bien. Y tu?" she continued the spanish conversation, rearanging herself on to a more comfortable position on the branch. She looked over his shoulder (the man who she hadn't failed to notice was quite good looking) to catch Tundras eye. Tundra's cute attitude disapeared as she collected her more serious composure and waited at the bottom of the tree trunk for her master, whenever she decided to come down.
She was easy-going with new people. Strangers could become friends. But friends could also quickly become enimies. She only had a few close friends with whome she trusted her life.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:07 pm
"Moi bueno, grazi!" Leon spoke thre last word in Italian, hoping to throw her out of her element, he looked at her, his royal purple eyes glinting in the night, he pointed a finger to the sky and shot a small bit of flame a few feet above them to get a better look at her, she was quite beautiful, as had been most of the women he had seen lately, he had chosen to work on her for at least a moment "And why does such a beautiful maiden bid us her company?" he asked her, laughing slightly under his breath...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:12 pm
[[ well, I used the italian I learned yesterday :]]

"Molto bene. (<-- very well) Contento per sentire ciò." she said, smiling. She knew many languages well. Maybe not all the words, but enough.
She looked up at the flame, awed. She had always wanted to learn magic, but it was beyond her capabilities to do so.
"Well, how do you know I wasn't simply lounging in this tree? I have not bid you my company, but you have mine." she challanged. "Though, I thank you for such a sweet compliment." she added, however she had heard such compliments before, and it was now simply curtousy to say thank you.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:17 pm
"Becuase that is your wolf is it not?" Leon asked, his eyebrow raised, hoping he had won... ((wow that 1 is short :S))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:21 pm
"Yes, her names Tundra," she smiled, looking down at Tundra who wagged her tail, "She is my friend. But, she, not I, bid you her company. You should feel honored." she paused, "And, she is a fox, not a wolf." she corrected. A pet peeve of hers had always been the fact that people mistook Tundra for a wolf.

[[ it's okay, mines short too! >.< ]]

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:25 pm
"It seems I am not as versed in that of the wild as you are, and as for being honored, I am, such a rare fox in these parts, with such a beautiful atheltic build, she must be a great companion, as I judge her owner would be" Leon flirted with her, hoping to divert from the fight that he may have started if he had kept talking on about the fox... er.... wolf....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:31 pm
She smiled. Oooh he's good.
"She really is a wonderful companion. And, well such sweet words from such a handsome man. A rare thing to find here in New York." she flirted back, half grinning and half smiling, "What, if it's not too much to ask, are you doing in such a shady place?"

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:35 pm
"I really don't have much of an idea, I guess Zach kinda drew me in" he said, now realizing he really had no reason to be there "I guess to meet beautiful girls like you" he smiled and turned into the same onyx black raven, he flew up a few feet, then came back down and went back to his usual form "Sorry if I dont move much for a little while the wings, or arms depending, get restless..." his smile was light and warm, then he remembered the flame and created it once again, for warmth and sight...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 pm
"Zach?" she questioned. Could it be her criminal? She glanced behind ... oh wait! Did she even know his name!? She decided she would have to find that out, but did catch a glimse of something, and was 99.9% sure it was the stolen sword.
She grinned at his comment. Such a flirt. But she would not get caught up in the game, she knew how to play. This guy did seem nice though, and she'd look at that, not his compliments.
"No problem. Your beautiful.... as a raven I mean. And as I human too." she smiled.
As he used his magic she was seemingly mezmorized by it. "That's amazing too. I've always wanted to practice magic, but I just can't seem to do it." she sighed.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:51 pm
"Why thank you madomoiselle"Leon looked at her, it seemed as if she was telling the truth about not knowing magic and spoke "When you don't know magic, i'm the one to ask, after all, I am the elemntal puppeteer" he said, raising both hands in the air, his finger sooting jets of elelments into the air, a bit oof a variation on his lightshow for Rika...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff