Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:47 pm
Finally finishing, he waved at the other guys before shouting down, "What's happening today? We have the rest of the day in front of us."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:47 am
Taylor sighed as he looked over to Jace. "Oh, come on man! I'm tired." he yawned lightly, streching. It didn't help that not having his wings out was very uncomfortable for him. He frown from that. His felt funny, but he ignored the pain and discomfort.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:41 am
Carlie got up, and brushed off her skirt, then stumbled into her room. Carlie sighed as she walked in, and flopped down onto her bed. She felt the soft comforter under her bare hands, with the sun gleaming down on it from the window. She smiled, and breathed in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:24 pm
After Madison had put away everything else, she went and slid down the banister again. Unfortunately, she took a detour. She went flying off of the banister, but luckily landing on the couch.... while other people were still sitting there. "Ow...," she muttered, "Someone's knee found it's way into my stomach." Remembering that there were people below her, she quickly scrambled up, "Sorry! Is everyone okay?"

Cyreli

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:57 pm
"Well, dear, welcome to something I like to call pain." he said, smiling gingerly. He let out a sigh as he watched the girl stand up and chuckled. "That banister's really taking a beating today, isn't it?" he said, not exactly looking at anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:21 pm
Carlie got up agian, and walked out of her room. She reached the banister, seeing someone just fly down, and chuckled. She hopped on, and slid down, making sure she flew off at the right spot...
Carlie landed just before the door, and smiled. She looked around and rolled her lips under, then walked over to the love seat. She sat down, and took the ShojoBeat magazine again.

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:37 pm
Jace laughed and then shook his head. He began speaking in an old British Accent: "The day is still young, my dear fellows. Let's get moving. I call the shots...beach it is!" Laughing, he walked down a few steps before leaping over the railing, landing lightly on the ground a couple yards below. Jace wrinkled his nose at the dust that trailed up and then looked at all the others. "Well? Does my idea sound good? Or does it sound good?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:08 pm
Taylor smled and clapped sarcastcally sayng "Nice floor show." he sighed. "You know, there should be a third option, don't ya think?" he chuckled sweetly. "The only way I'll go, is if the beautful Lauren will be my company." he chuckled, unaware at what the girl would say.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Jace blinked at his friend and then shrugged. "Right. I guess the girls can come." He said sarcastically and then looked pointedly at Madison. "Would you like to accompany me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:37 am
Carlie set her magazine down and sighed. "Anyone know where Joseph is?" She asked as she got up, and fixed her skirt slightly.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cyreli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:19 pm
Madison found herself unable to say 'No', but didn't want to say 'Yes' either. "Umm... I... don't know...," she said hesitantly. She thought for a while. A mental debate began in her head as she sighed. "I... can't really swim...," she told him. It was the truth, but only half of it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:42 pm
"Swimming?" Jace ignored the slight tremor of hesitation in her voice and instead looked at the others. "I'll teach you...don't worry about it." He ran a hand through his hair and started towards his room on the first floor.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Cyreli

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:17 am
Madison considered it for a minute... It has been too long.... "Alright. I guess I'll go," she answered. Strangely, she had packed a bathing suit, just in case.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:58 am
[Okay guys, I'm sorry for not posting and I have a reason why I didn't post. The reason was that my internet was cut off and I probably won't have it back on until next thursday. Right now I'm using a library computer and I gotta go soon. So today is probably the only day I will be on. Sorry everyone!!! crying ]

[I don't know what happened because I couldn't read it because the time on the computer for me is short so I'll just start anywhere.]

Lauren walked to her room and went through her suitcase until she found the first aid kit. She told out a band aid and put it on her hand. "That should do it." She muttered to herself. "Luckily I brought a first aid kit." She walked out of her room and found her way down the stairs to the living room.

[You guys can just say my character is away or something.]

SweetHugz

Cyreli

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:22 am
((Mkays. I was wondering where the heck you were >>;;.))

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff