Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
(-(-(Hunters of the Eternal Night)-)-) (NEED NONHUMANS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:06 pm
Jayne came out of the snow a few feet away from the hole he had originally dug. There was a .45 Magnum revolver in his hand, and it was trained on Noltic. "'Hope you'll forgive the gun, but for some reason, I still just don't trust ya. Now ya say ye want answers. Well, that depends on the question. And Mar, I'd come over here for now." He said cooly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:06 pm
After being interupted Noltic turned to jayne with an exasperated expression on his face..." Your joking me right?"

He sighed he figured hed better cooperate... he knew that he could easily outmatch jayne's reflexes if he drew on the lust again, but he didnt want to do anything he'd regret... something about that crazy dude seemed like it needed help... and Noltic had only ever lived to feed his own revenge.

"Look my questions involve what you know about my freinds and yours... thats all. I know that youve got more then you let on up in your knoggen, and id like to know it too if you wouldnt mind?"  

Noltic

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:08 pm
Maria scurried over to where Jayne was. "So, now what?" she asked him softly. "Do we bring 'im along?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:13 pm
Jayne's eyes narrowed. "Mar, I'm gonna need some privacy here. 'Seems our friend Noltic here's got it in his head that I know somethin' important. And I'd like to know exactly where the hell he got that notion from. Prep the truck. I think we're gonna take a ride." He said just as calmly as before, but his voice had a tinge of true suspicion in it.  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:15 pm
Noltic felt the tension in the air and waited for a minute until the girl decided to leave....

He put on his best calm face and waited silintly....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Nodding, she left to get everything ready. She left the campside and went to 'prep the truck' as Jayne had said. Whatever that meant...  

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 pm
The wait had gotten to him....

"Allright look this is how its gonna go down... if you want to finish sleeping, then go right ahead... im gonna go down the raoad grab my bike and pop it in the bed of the truck. I can at least travel with ya for a day, and We can discuss the arduous affairs tommorrow mornin... As for the girl not hearing... she has more right than i do if shes coming with you and i..."

With that said he strode down the rode andtoward his bike...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:45 pm
"Now hold the <********> on." Jayne called after him. "Ya ain't hitchin' till ye tell me what exactly it is you want to know." He said, a tinge of anger in his voice now. "And depending on what it is, she may or may not already know."  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:09 am
[Sorry my internet has been down and it won't be back up until next thursday. Sorry guys and girls.]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm
He turned mid stride with a casula smile...

"Seriously man just relax...we'll sort it out in the mornin... get some sleep ill take the guard for the rest of tonight.... What i want to know is just what i can do... and little more, so chill out..."

he hopped his bike into the bed of the truck and began to tye it down after he had retreived it, and driven it back.  

Noltic

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:10 pm
Jayne probably should have shot him then, but decided against it. Noltic might know something he didn't. No use killing a possible informant. But he sure as hell wouldn't be sleeping with that guy on watch. Something still struck him as odd about the guy.

((Keep in mind, Jayne was too busy digging to hear Noltic confess to his blood. He's still in the dark on that bit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:31 am
((Ya im sure of that much... so in other words i know...))

Notlic walked over to the new girl and simply said...

"Get some sleep and dont worry you can trust me to not let something eat you in your saleep... Plus my money is jayne wont be sleepin much anyways..."

He opened the cab of the truck and reached in to turn off the engine. He then hopped onto the side of it and took a simple seat watching the surrounding night. he took a knife from a holseter behind his waist and began to toss it idly in the air.

((I hope you dont mind me skipping sitting on a truck all night))

The dawn came sure enough and Noltic was as always glad that it had come easily, but like every day he was forced to dawn a pair of green goggles. The lust had made it so he couldnt see in the light unless he wore light cancelling goggles....

He started the engine and beeped the horn waitin simply for jayne and his freind to somber out of the pseudo- sleeping establishement.

He took a swig from his flask before they had and wiped his mouth... Hoping that jayne wouldnt catch on to the goggles he stepped out of the truck.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:56 pm
[Yay my internet is back up =) Can someone give me like a short summary of what happened?]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:28 pm
((IM A VAMPIRE!!!!! Half a vampire anyways... most of em are like zombies... but im so healthy i beat the disease. So ya we got to the town you split, i got interrogated, and went on a killing spree... Jayne met this girl and stole a truck and killed one of the towns leading figureheads, Then they split too. I jumped a gang of motorbike pirates picked up a bike and a badass visage and caught up to them... right now, im being a crass fool, on the brink of being shot multiple times....o and IM A ********... wait))  

Noltic

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:27 pm
((I died! *Phil Ken Sebben laugh* HA HA! 'Die!"))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff