Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:34 pm
Karen laughed a little sadly. "You have no idea what I been through after my parents found out that I can transform into a tiger." She bowed at her parents before taking her seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:41 pm
HE smiled at her. "I wonder what they'd do if they knew I'm a rat," he whispered to her lightly. He bowed toher parents, trying to act well, taking the seat next to Karen, nervous to sit next toanyone else.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:46 pm
Karen already knew what would happen. She could just picture it in her mind, her dad would yell and hit her and her mom would start crying and blame herself that Karen became a tiger. Then it would take a while again before they started to talk to her. "If you want to me to get in trouble, then go ahead." She whispered back as she maids started to come in with plates in their hands. Ryan sat on the left side of Karen and Emma sat on the right. They both remember when Karen came into her room, shivering, she transform to her tiger form and wouldn't talk or eat with them for days. Ryan and Emily growled low enough so that only Shadow can hear them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:54 pm
((Did they want Shadow to hear the> O.O))

"Aww! I don't want you to get in trouble." he smiled lightly. He looked at her parents, giving both of them a proper smiled, then to Karen and yawned, covering his mouth. He put his arm down to his side of the chair, so that it dangled lazily as he sat.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:59 pm
[No lol, they're whispering xD]

"Yeah right. I bet you would get me in trouble if you have the chance too." Karen used her elbow and poke him at his side to stay awake. The maids were already putting the food in front of them. Two of the maids put a uncook, big piece of steak on the floor for Emily and Ryan to share.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:07 pm
He smiled at her. "I'd never! Why, it hurts me that you'd think that way." he smiled lighly. "Your parents....don't talk much, do they?" he sighed, looking at the well prepaired food boredly.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:22 pm
"Mostly not me to me, but they'll speak to the maids, butlers and my friends." Karen saw him not touching his food. "If you don't want to eat then give it to Emily and Ryan, I can go ask one of the butlers to get you, your special bugs." Ryan and Emily ears perked up and heard everything but there were too busy eating to respond.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:25 pm
He sighed. "Enough with the bugs already!" he said, picking up the fork and putting a bite of food into his mouth. "It's just....it's too quiet." he sighed, after he had swallowed his food, looking at her parents once more as they ate.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:31 pm
[Haha lol. I'll make dinner over then rofl.]

Dinner was over, the maids cleaned up the dishes. Karen bowed once more to her parents and left the dinning room. She was somewhat shivering (even though the heat was on) when she saw her father look at her in the eye. Ryan and Emily followed her out the door.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:37 pm
((YAY! DIN DIN GO BYE BYE!))

Shadow looked at her. "You're parents are weird." he smiled, trying to cheer her up. "Hey! Now what happens?" he asked, trying to keep himself entertained.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:41 pm
"My parents are not weird." Karen said, defending her parents. "Now I'll show to your guest rooms, Arella and Naomi too. You can be rat but stay on the east territory on our property. I'll ask Emily and Ryan to hunt on the west territory of the place tonight." She said stopping at one of the rooms. "There's a bathroom inside so you won't get lost, trying to find the bathroom in the middle of the night."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:00 pm
Shadow smiled. "Well, thank you for being such a wonderful hostess." he said as he opened the door and walked into the room. It was even better then he expected. He thanked her one more time and closed the door lightly. He pulled the ball out of his pocket and placed it onto the floor, laying on it, rolling around.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:15 pm
Karen felt a bit happier seeing that Shadow enjoyed the room. "Arella and Naomi. Come, I'll show you your rooms." She said walking down the hallways. "Like I said, they already have bathrooms in the rooms so you won't get lost."

Karen returned to her room after Arella and Naomi settled in they're rooms. "Ryan, Emily, if you hunting tonight then you're hunting on the west side of the territory, okay? And if you do find a rat, make sure it isn't Shadow." "We'll be back as soon as we can." Emily said putting her paws on Karen's knees. "Yeah, don't worry. We might even bring you something if you change into your tiger form." Kyle said brushing his tail against Karen's leg. " 'Kay. See you later." Karen said as she ran out the door. "Be careful and try not to break anything." Both of the tigers flicked their tails, as of saying that they both heard her. She changed into her PJs and Karen lay on her bed, thinking about today and at dinner when her dad looked her in the eye. Karen shivered as if a chill went up her spine, she wrapped the blanket around her to keep herself warm.

[Sorry Runxuan and Squiggle~Me`Penguins. I sorta dragged your characters into my house and I felt tired of calling you character 'The girl", Runxuan so I just started to call her Naomi. x_x And sorry Freaky I have to go to bed, it was nice RPing with you.]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:34 am
[It's ok, I had to go to bed]
Arella placed her bag down on the floor. The room was spacious and had a comfortable looking bed and some furniture. She pulled some grubby looking pyjamas out of her bag and quickly slipped into them. After making sure Pepper was settled on a cushion at the end of her bed she went over to draw the curtain. Just as she finished closing them she noticed a white van pull up at the end of the drive. Peeking between a crack in the curtains she noticed three burly men get out and look up towards the house before turning and nodding towards each other. They got back into their van before quickly driving off to the end of the street and round the corner. Arella stood up, a frown on her face. One of those men had looked familiar. She slipped under the thick duvet on the bed and switched the light off, still puzzling.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:40 am
(that's okay) Naomi sat down in the bedroom Karen had assigned her.

Fire jumped onto her lap and then onto the bed and lied down, feeling comfortable.

Naomi tapped him lightly. "Sorry, Fire, but unless Karen says so, I don't think you're allowed up there." She sort of pushed him off.

He tumbled off the bed and then settled down next to Naomi's feet on the fluffy carpet.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff