Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:29 am
((Hehe, chanting :B Err, I dunno what to say :O))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:41 pm
[[Lol, lets just put stuff like, "Mirca jag nab fortess mecana" or something! xD]]

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:14 pm
"So he doesnt trust me because someone else was inhumane to him? Whatever the case i dont care much, i personally like you and him well enough... and id be honoured if youd allow my companionship... you twoi are the only things ive ever had that are close to not being enemys.... Ive lived a rather lonely life... on my own side."

At that last part he sighed. those words had become his maxim, he had been lonely ever since his mother had 'ascended' as she so liked to call the night when the vampire raid had killed her and the entire commune.

He slumped a bit and waited for her to do one of two things that always happened. Option one she attacked him, option two she left.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Noltic
"So he doesnt trust me because someone else was inhumane to him? Whatever the case i dont care much, i personally like you and him well enough... and id be honoured if youd allow my companionship... you twoi are the only things ive ever had that are close to not being enemys.... Ive lived a rather lonely life... on my own side."

At that last part he sighed. those words had become his maxim, he had been lonely ever since his mother had 'ascended' as she so liked to call the night when the vampire raid had killed her and the entire commune.

He slumped a bit and waited for her to do one of two things that always happened. Option one she attacked him, option two she left.

"He doesn't trust anyone he hasn't exactly spent time with." She informed him. She thought for a moment at his question before giving a short nod. "That sounds fine. Welcome to the pack." She extended her hand in a friendly manner while walking, her tail swishing behind her, still. "A lonely life? Well...Renji's the only person I've ever actually been with since the age of three..." She sighed and looked up at the sky, her ears folding back against her head.  

TiaTYRANNO

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:39 pm
((Or how about we just don't do this and just say they switched?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 am
Completely disconserted by the warmth in her voice, and general answer she'd given him. He stood stock still before he realised shed not stopped walking and he jogged to catch up to her...

"Wait say that again..."

He geussed his reputation hadnt perceded him in this part of the world. He'd killed quite a few creatures while he was on the run, vampires werewolves, and spellcasters alike. His path spared no one from his will to live on this cursed existence.

Though it wasnt cursed anymore, he had something to live for now didnt he. he had come here because he was worried about kat and renji... he had someone to worry about besides himself, and he almost felt like this is what he was meant to do.  

Noltic

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:52 am
[[Sounds good to me!]]

Carlie opened her eyes, and examined her new body. "Ok, now I'm you! Er...Me..Erm...We switched thats all there is to it!" Carlie, or Shadow said stammeringly as he wiped off a few specks of dirt from his striped shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:44 pm
Noltic
Completely disconserted by the warmth in her voice, and general answer she'd given him. He stood stock still before he realised shed not stopped walking and he jogged to catch up to her...

"Wait say that again..."

He geussed his reputation hadnt perceded him in this part of the world. He'd killed quite a few creatures while he was on the run, vampires werewolves, and spellcasters alike. His path spared no one from his will to live on this cursed existence.

Though it wasnt cursed anymore, he had something to live for now didnt he. he had come here because he was worried about kat and renji... he had someone to worry about besides himself, and he almost felt like this is what he was meant to do.

She stopped and looked at him with a questioning look. "Say what, again? Welcome to the pack?" Her ears flicked a bit as she held her hands behind her back. "Have you never actually been part of a group?" She asked, blinking slowly. Her dark eyes reflected the light of the evening as she looked at him. She gave a soft chuckle as she noticed he was daydreaming, and walked right passed her. "Um...Noltic." She had to guess his name since she didn't know him all too well. "We're stopping here for the night." She motioned to the clump of bushes a couple feet beside her. Passed that, sat a circle of trees that seemed best to hide out in.  

TiaTYRANNO

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:27 am
((Woot! MAN SKIRT!))

Shadow studied his new outfit. "My goodness, this is one damn short skirt." he said, as he tried to pull it down some. "I feel so....uncovered." he sighed, looking around in the eyes of a girl for the first time. "Wow...this feels funny." he chuckled. "So...where do you like anyways? I need to get there and fast."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:35 am
[[Lol. No boobs! ZOMG! xD]]

Carlie/Shadow looked at her real body, and examined it. "Oh, wait." She said. Carlie walked over to Shadow, and fixed his skirt to the point where it wouldn't fall off. "Keep it there, and you'll be ok. Oh, and don't check out my body twenty-four seven. M'kay?" Carlie said. She knew most guys would be all over themselves if they switched bodies.

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:19 pm
Noltic smiled "Pack? If thats what you want to call it then... no i havent ever had any companions at all. You see im somewhat of a celbrity... I am if youve ever heard of me the spellcaster without magic..."

He let a pause for the words to sink in and waited for the expression of realization to dawn on her face, and behind his back his hand bagen to glow green... he wasa ready for anything... Even Ranji...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:12 pm
He dark eyes shifted to him as she stopped, her ears flicking slightly. She could sense his power as it began to swirl through him towards his hand. She gave him a serious look. "What you doing?" She asked quietly, filled with accusation. Her muscles tensed as she tried to read his face.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:25 pm
He sat there for a moment ready for any type of trickery... It sickened him how weak he was, and how he was still alive. By rights he should have been dead long before now, but it was moments like this that killed the foolish and weeded out the clever. He slowly let the flame disipate, and pulled his glove off...

In a challenging tone he looked kat directly in the eye and said "Hold my hand..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:23 pm
Kat gave him a shocked expression. "Eh?" Ready for anything, she reluctanly reached out and took his hand. "May I ask...Why?" She was ready to fight if that's what he was wanting. Her ears flicked questioningly as she stared at him.  

TiaTYRANNO

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:27 am
Shadow smiled sweetly. "Well...alright then. Don't you have any pants?" he sighed, looking down at the outfit. It was rather.....breezie. "Again, I ask you, where do you work?" he asked, sighing.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff