Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Ryina
Sora gave Kazuma a genuine smile, a slight blush painting her cheeks again. No one had ever told her that before. "Yes, I am new to the area, but not sure how it makes me popular. Most people avoid the new kid, having already formed their cliques and such."
She thought about one of the other things he had said, the thought of being a cheer leader having never occurred to her before. "Well, I can give it a try and see how it goes from there. Are you on any of the sports teams?"
Kazuma strokes the bangs of his hair in the front of his head.
"I was the lead point guard on the basketball team."
He took his shade off, and put them in his pocket.
"But then I started hanging out with the wrong people. I got into alot of trouble, and my grades just.... dropped. So..... they kicked me off."
He sighed.
"I gotta' get my grades up again if I wanna make it back. But i'm not sure that'll happen."
They were nearing the end of the hallway while he said this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:08 pm
Sora felt bad for Kazuma, moving ahead of him to open the door to the room indicating for him to place the box anywhere. "Well, I can help you get your grades back up if you'd like and hopefully get you back on the team again," she offered him quietly. Sora felt herself relaxing in his presence and conversation was starting to come a little easier.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:11 pm
Ryina
Sora felt bad for Kazuma, moving ahead of him to open the door to the room indicating for him to place the box anywhere. "Well, I can help you get your grades back up if you'd like and hopefully get you back on the team again," she offered him quietly. Sora felt herself relaxing in his presence and conversation was starting to come a little easier.
Kazuma's ears twitched as he walked inside her room and set the box next to one of the walls.
"I'm not much of the studying type. And I get distacted when it's with a cute girl."
He scratched his head.
"Thanks for the offer though." He looked up and smiled at her, walking towards her room door.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:19 pm
Sora gave Kazuma an impish grin at his first comment her dark eyes sparkled playfully, "Getting distracted isn't always such a bad thing though, when its with a cute guy." She dropped her school bag onto the bed before following him to the door, picking up the key from the desk. She closed and locked the door behind them, walking beside him down the hallway. "But, you do still play the sport despite not being on the school team." She would have to make the trip up the stairs once more to move the rest of the boxed inside of her room.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Ryina
Sora gave Kazuma an impish grin at his first comment her dark eyes sparkled playfully, "Getting distracted isn't always such a bad thing though, when its with a cute guy." She dropped her school bag onto the bed before following him to the door, picking up the key from the desk. She closed and locked the door behind them, walking beside him down the hallway. "But, you do still play the sport despite not being on the school team." She would have to make the trip up the stairs once more to move the rest of the boxed inside of her room.
Kazuma laughed at her comment. He got complements alot though, so it wasn't anything new.
"All the time. Basketball is just what I do."
He took his shades back out his pockets and put them on, slightly above his eyebrows.
"Need more help? I don't have anything else to do."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:34 pm
Sora laughed along with Kazuma, having all ready assumed he had heard the same comments before. "Mind if I come and watch one of your games some time?" She asked him lightly. "And yes, there is just a few more boxes to be moved up the stairs if you wouldn't mind."
She offered him another bright smile, "I'm more partial to archery and track and field. I like to think I'm pretty decent at the both of them." She walked beside him for a time as the descended the flight of stairs. "I'll have to take you out for dinner some time. My way of saying thanks."

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:39 pm
Ryina
Sora laughed along with Kazuma, having all ready assumed he had heard the same comments before. "Mind if I come and watch one of your games some time?" She asked him lightly. "And yes, there is just a few more boxes to be moved up the stairs if you wouldn't mind."
She offered him another bright smile, "I'm more partial to archery and track and field. I like to think I'm pretty decent at the both of them." She walked beside him for a time as the descended the flight of stairs. "I'll have to take you out for dinner some time. My way of saying thanks."
"Dinner?"
His ears twitched rapidly; an indication of shyness or surprise.
"You don't have to do that. It's just a few boxes. And your in archery? I didn't even know we had that."
He smirked, as he hadn't had a mature conversation with a girl in a while.
"If you wanna see me play, i'm on the blacktop alot."
He smiled, looking ahead with his hands behind his head. They started to go down the staircase again.

[[ Are you doin another RP? Or do you just plan your post out alot. Not that you have to change anything. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:46 pm
((Yes in another rp. Its why some posts are delayed. ^^; ))

Sora watched Kazuma's ears twitch with some amusement, unsure of how he was actually reacting to her comment. "I don't mind, really. You'll just have to tell me where all the good places are at," She said softly, catching the smirk on his face. She thought over his last comment, she would probably show up there randomly after she was all moved in and settled in. It would definitely give her something else to do.
She sighed softly thought, "I'm not sure if this school has it or not either. It is a fun pass time though, once you learn to shoot the arrows properly." She gave him another soft smile, picking up one of the two remaining boxes from her car. She would wait for him to lead her back up to the room, just to ensure she had the route memorized.

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:55 pm
Ryina
((Yes in another rp. Its why some posts are delayed. ^^; ))

Sora watched Kazuma's ears twitch with some amusement, unsure of how he was actually reacting to her comment. "I don't mind, really. You'll just have to tell me where all the good places are at," She said softly, catching the smirk on his face. She thought over his last comment, she would probably show up there randomly after she was all moved in and settled in. It would definitely give her something else to do.
She sighed softly thought, "I'm not sure if this school has it or not either. It is a fun pass time though, once you learn to shoot the arrows properly." She gave him another soft smile, picking up one of the two remaining boxes from her car. She would wait for him to lead her back up to the room, just to ensure she had the route memorized.
Kazuma picked up the remaining box and started back though the hallways.
"Well, we can just pick up food from the cafe' and take it to one of our rooms...... if that's what you wanna call a dinner."
He chuckled, as they started walking up the stairs yet again.
"I might come out to watch you run some laps on the track field. Most boys just wanna' see the girls 'assets' though."
He laughed pretty loudly, gathering some attention from the students in the hallways.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:16 pm
Sora ignored the odd looks they received and continued to follow Kazuma around the school. "Well, dinner would probably be better off taken in your room... since mine isn't really in a frame to be having guests."
She cast him a sideways glance a small grin forming on her lips. "Yes, some guys are like that, but it cannot be helped. While some guys aren't like that at all, it just depends on the guy really." Sora was finding it easier to talk to him and glad she had made a friend so easily at a new school. It usually took her awhile to make friends, this was a new experience for her.

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:21 pm
Ryina
Sora ignored the odd looks they received and continued to follow Kazuma around the school. "Well, dinner would probably be better off taken in your room... since mine isn't really in a frame to be having guests."
She cast him a sideways glance a small grin forming on her lips. "Yes, some guys are like that, but it cannot be helped. While some guys aren't like that at all, it just depends on the guy really." Sora was finding it easier to talk to him and glad she had made a friend so easily at a new school. It usually took her awhile to make friends, this was a new experience for her.
They walked down the fourth floor hall back to Sora's room. He opened the door, and sat the box he had next to the other one he had carried.
"So, you wanna grab a bite to eat?"
He looked at her while he was setting down the box.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:32 pm
Kenji sat at the small table outside the cafe sipping at the small cup of espresso. The shade of the awning was beginning to retreat as the sun moved, he had been here too long. Kenji finished his cup and set it on the table before pulling his long trentch coat from the back of the chair and donning it. He didn't bother doing up the belt or buttons, the day was warm. He wondered why he had worn it at all, as he walked around to the parkinglot where he had his bike parked. A few people stared at him as he did, probably at the black tatoo around his left eye. "Why do I even bother.... I could have stayed home." He mumbled as he sat on the large black chopper. He put on his helmet and he kicked the bike into life. The large engine roared as Kenji rolled up to the street and turned out of the cafe driveway, heading home.  

SilenceMadness

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:34 pm
brb  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:38 pm
Sora dropped the box on the floor beside the one Kazuma had carried in, watching his movements with some awe. "Yes, food really does sound like an enticing idea at the moment." She hadn't eaten since that morning, and food sounded like a fabulous idea. Much to her displeasure, her stomach decided on to growl at that moment, giving away the fact she hadn't since early that morning. Sora felt the blush paint her face faster than she could turn her head away to hide her blush, "It sounds like my belly agrees with you, Kazuma," she said softly, giggling a little.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:44 pm
Ryina
Sora dropped the box on the floor beside the one Kazuma had carried in, watching his movements with some awe. "Yes, food really does sound like an enticing idea at the moment." She hadn't eaten since that morning, and food sounded like a fabulous idea. Much to her displeasure, her stomach decided on to growl at that moment, giving away the fact she hadn't since early that morning. Sora felt the blush paint her face faster than she could turn her head away to hide her blush, "It sounds like my belly agrees with you, Kazuma," she said softly, giggling a little.
Kazuma laughed a little, then headed towards the door. He grabbed her hand softly.
"Then lets go get some food!"
He smiled cheerfully, and headed down the hallway towards the stairs. The cafe' was on the first floor.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff