Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasuke of Team Taka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 pm
>;D
"You can call me Sasuke. And i like to dance...
Pfft.
Okay, to be honest, you can still call me Sasuke.
I'm seventeen and i'm not very good with introductions.
Sasuke and Naruto isn't my favorite pairing, but it is one of my faves.
I like to write Fanfictions and draw. I have my own Guild that i'm also working on. [ Sasuke&Itachi ]

Favorite Yaoi Naruto Pairings:
SasukeXItachi. SasukeXKakashi. SasukeXNaruto. OrochimaruXSasuke. SasukeXSai. Sasuke, Sai and Naruto. I like more but these are my favorites. >.>;
Sasuke pretty much goes good with alot of the characters..

Alex. Sasuke Uchiha. Itachi Uchiha. Matt-tiki.Tattoos and Piercings. Rave. Electronica. Horohoro. Captain Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissor Hands and Sweeney Todd. Glow sticks. Ramune. Fireworks. Anime. Manga & Doujinshi. Cats. Animals. Nature. Energy drinks. Video Games. DDR / DDR Music. Shaman King. Music. Voodoo. Hoodoo. Yaoi. Yuri. Horror Movies. Drums and Guitars. Skateboarding. Snowboarding. Skittles. Blood. Icons. Rainbows. Darkness. Popsicals. Biting and Scratching. Pain feels good. Skateboarders. Dominance. Pineapple. Orange Juice. Gore. Wind. Vampires. Roleplaying

Dislikes:
Impatient People. Jealousy. Stereotyping. Hairy people. People who argue about who's the best. Like.. "No.. I love you more!" It's so irritating.. Racism. Vegi's. People who pick on other people for the fun of it or because they think it makes them look cool. People who are restrained. That's no fun. How over protecting parents can be. Control freaks. Hunters. Posers. People that worry too much. People that complain too much over something that doesn't matter. Begging. President Bush. School. Discrimination. Authority! [ You know what im talking about.] People who send me so many freaking pms. So on..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:54 pm
i guess i get to say something
my name's Hiro_Panda102 and if people ask yes i am a girl
i love sasunaru....hmmm idk what to say
i guess i can say i really like to write alot
so i guess i'll be putting up some fanfiction  

Mabushisou

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:04 am
I'll go next...

I'm Rein_Carnation or Rein_C if you want to shorten it (yes I'm female).I won't disclose my age though... you wouldn't believe me if I told you. I am a newer fan to the Naruto universe but I have an absolute obsession for Sasuke. I tend to collect merchandise from conventions and e-bay, hording one heck of a collection (if anyone wants to see it). heart Also check my Gaia profile if you don't believe me. I also have a Sasuke avatar as well.

I love anything from keychains to actual cels and sketches that are in my bedroom. My computer and PSP already have been taken over with Sasuke's persona. Did I mention I adore him? heart I'm also a cosplayer proud to say I finally got to cosplay his first outfit thus far.

As far as my favorite pairing... for me its SasuNaru/NaruSasu all the way. I've found wonderful fanfiction and immerse myself in doujinshi any chance I get. I've even had fun lately in the breedables on Gaia Rping Sasuke's persona.

Feel free to drop me a line if you wish....

A big thank you to the creator of this guild.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:46 pm
Hi!! I'm Caddy_RULZ. I love NaruSasu/SasuNaru they are the best!!! I like watching Full Metal Panic,Wedding Peach, Ninja Nonsense and really alot of other animes. I like to read manga, my favorite colors are red and black. And i live in Hawaii!!! SO SUNNY HERE!! biggrin Ninja's RULE! ninja rofl  

C oo k ii e S a u r u s

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:31 pm
..Hi.

I am obviously a SasuNaru fan. I adore this pairing very much, but it's not my OTP. My otp is my username. I enjoy, music, games and animes. But I do not wish to accelerate in music, although people say I play the piano very well. But I tend to drown myself in stuff like arts. I am also 13 years old, and I do not wish to reveal my name...but it's Midge.

I spend most of my money on Japanese merchandise.. Yes, I know I'm guilty of it, because they break easily and is only a waste of money. But I can't help it.

I wish we will have lots of debates and discussions in the future blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:19 pm
Hello I'm Shikamaru cutie but you can call me Jatvardur.
Likes: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Narutards, friends & family, traveling...
Dislikes: People that hate Naruto, Bugs, Rude people, Annoying people, Bleach...
Favourite characters: Deidara, Gaara, Kiba, Shikamaru, Akamaru & Temari.
Favourite pairings: Deidara<3Sasori, Shikamaru<3Temari & Sasuke<3Naruto. 4laugh
I love Naruto opening & ending songs and don't listen to anything else. I have a playlist on my profile with my favourite songs xD
Bye for now and thanks for accepting me in to the guild!  

daced

Shy Werewolf

Scuba Magazine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 am
Hello! I'm new. Although my avi is a male, I'm a female. My name is Rose. ^^
I like anime and manga, and am really liking Switch right now. I like to write and draw. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Hello, I'm xXxboyishshygirlxXx I'm a huge Sasunaru lover. In fact, it got me hooked on yaoi. 3nodding
If you don't wanna call me xXxboyishshygirlxXx...call me Rae. I'm not really a talkative person, but when it comes to anime (or sasunaru) i can't shut up about it. sweatdrop I like anime, music, and writing fanfiction.  

Missing Note

SunSweetened

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:39 pm
(n_n)/"

Hello everyone~! I'm Airi or you can call me Ai-chan. I'm a huge fan of SasuNaru or NaruSasu doesn't really matter to me. I love drawing, music, and cooking. I'm semi fluent in French and speak very limited Japanese, however I can't read Kanji or Haringa yet. I also like to read fan fics and rping. It's very nice to meet everyone~!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm
Hola everyone!! my name is senora bubbles :] just call me bubbles! hehe.
i am 16 years old
Taken <33
i like penguins, cookies, being random, making new friends.. reading fanfics, to draw..i do boxing ;]] anime and magna [ just started to read manga], i rp sometimes and many more!! XD

But..Most of all i love SasuNaru and Narusasu!! im a huge fan of them!! they are the ones who got me into yaoi!! [ also a huge yaoi fan of other anime] they make the world go round XD

Im really Talkative person, i can talk about anything :3

Well thats all i have to say about me. what to know just ask me!! [ comment profile] Hope to make awesome friends on this guild!! :]

Senora Bubbles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:27 pm
Hi... I'm Yume_Shinkirou. I'm a rabid yaoi fangirl with decency. (yes, they exist out there) I have a vast knowledge Naruto as both the anime and manga. My OTP is Sasuke X Naruto. the order doesn't matter, just the love.

I love anime, manga. I'm a female gamer. I'm abnormal and damn well proud of it. Currently in college. I'm 18 if you're trying to guess so I can go Yaoi-con and those 18+ panels.

I'm on fanfiction {Ashurii no neko-chan}
deviantart {Ashurii-YaoiFangurl}
Y!gallery{SasuNaru247}
LJ {Ashurii_no_neko}

I know some really good fanfics, doujinshis and this great essay about Sasuke and Naruto. Here it is:
Thicker Than Blood - Naruto and Sasuke

If want to know more, just look me up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:16 pm
Hey my Name is Taylor and I absolutely love SasuNaru/NaruSasu hmm what else is there to say..... well I like reading fanfictions and I might write some fanfics with Sasuke and Naruto ^_^
My fav pairings: SasuNaru (of course),NaruSasu,KakaIru,ItaSasu (its growing on me) and thats pretty much what I can think of right now XD Oh im 16 years old to XD  

Riku Hitsugaya 92

CrystalSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:11 pm
*waves* hi, my name's Aly and i joined the guild recently. ^^ i love SasuNaru, its my OTP. and i like yaoi in general 3nodding Im also addicted to Final Fantasy. whee erm i watch the Naruto anime (dub and sub) and am caught up with the manga. *nods* erm....i love to draw and make AMVs, im a cosplayer....erm....and i love music! ^^ that's about all i can think of right now so... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:39 am
Hii Everyone. ^-^
My names Momoko, i`m 17. I`m asian/american. I really Love Anime/Manga, and especcially yaoi/ BL xD. I love to draw and make digital graphics, and em.. talk on forums. =P
Oh, and I love the pairing SasuNaru. Duh =3 <3

Nice to meet you all ~ biggrin  

-II-Starlight-II-

xXAsuka_UchihaXx

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:12 pm
Hello every one my name is Asuka_Uchiha024 or you can just call me Asuka ^_^. I do like sasuke and naruto those are my favorite characters in Naruto. I would say I am more an Uchiha fan clan heart

but any way I am 24 year old that likes lots of anime. I am also a Dog Groomer in really life. I know every dog bread in the AKC.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff