Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firkasa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:15 pm
.:Familiar:.
Name of colorist wanted: Ameh
Name: Horo
Owner: Firkasa
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Wise
Reference image?:
Ears and Tail
Body
Back View
Face and Eyes
Front
Side, Front
Back
Tail
Side
Back View

Sorry for the image flood. There isn't exactly a single image for Horo in her wolf form. Now, even though her wolf form has light brown ears, I'd like for familiar Horo's ears to have white tips like in the first ref image. And, her facial markings can look less scary. XD Besides that, everything else should look like wolf Horo.

Accessory color?: Whatever works
Tag colors?: Whatever works
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both if possible? If not, then just on Amara's cert please <3 Amara's Cert
Price: 50k - 15k = 35k
Amara has stats at 100% :3
Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:23 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Ameh
Name of horse: Juneau
Owner: LizzyMoo
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gruff
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): To be colored like my old Alaskan Malamute. Brown eyes, basically greys/blacks/pale browns/whites for the fur. I'd like her hair to be the "basic" hair/tail style (the fluffy average-length one), colored to match her basic pelt coloration. Please try to get the facial markings as close as you can to accurate, for that always made my dog for me xD ... and a "black doggie nose" marking around her nose is a must xD
Reference image(s):
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/LizzyMoo/img099-1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/LizzyMoo/img278.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/LizzyMoo/img279.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please!
Default accessory color(s)?: blue?
Tag frame color: surprise me?
Tag feather color: Something similar to her basic pelt colors?

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Name of colorist wanted:
Name: Lavendar
Owner: LizzyMoo
Breed: Rabbit
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Curious
Reference image?: I don't think I need a ref image for a pure-white hamster with red eyes xD (tis based off another RL pet) xD ... pure white body, maybe some pinky around the nose/mouth/paw areas, and red eyes plz ;O
Accessory color?: Lavendar
Tag colors?: White
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: On her own and to go with Juneau, the Usdia I also just ordered. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:53 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kanika
Owner: Aria Kanika
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Carefree
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
- Eye color: Turquoise
- Body color: Light pink
- Mane/Tail colors: Black and light blue
- Hooves color: Black
- Mane/Tail style: Braided
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever will look good
Tag frame color: Whatever will look good
Tag feather color: Whatever will look good

Aria Kanika

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:55 pm
Quote:
Name of horse: Reikon Taberu
Owner: melodymh4
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Brooding
Breed: Keyblade
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Color- Light Blue (Like the round pattern on the blade)
Hair- Red long mane with blue streaks. The tail is a silver braid. Nearing the end of the tail, a small impression of the demon wing(as in the keyblade) is seen.
Body- Blue steelish-grey, with an impression of the demon wing on the side. On his chest is this symbol, the end of the keyblade. The hairs covering his hooves are a dark blue, tipped with dark red. His hooves are silver.
Anddd, a kind of smirk on his face please? xD If possible <3
Reference Image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory <3
Tag Frame color: Grey
Tag Feather color: Dark blue tipped with dark red
Tag background: A picture of dawn, overlooking the sea<3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:15 pm

Name of horse: Fleurety
Owner: Kaiyumi & Saiyukii
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Natural Edition or whatever. THe butterfly is just called.. a green butterfly. XD <3 I don't know it's actual name but the website just says 'green butterfly'
- Braided Hairstyle + Regular Tail Maine.
- Golden Eye Colors please~
- The usdia is designed to be based off of the ref image. The only thing I clearly have in mind if that butterfly wings be on her back?
- Otherwise, everything completely left up to you. <33
Reference image(s):
- http://www.tigercatjewelrystore.com/butterflies/butterfly/pendant05-green-butterfly.jpg
- http://www.tigercatjewelrystore.com/butterflies/butterfly/brooch06-green.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Feather Necklace and colors you choose. <3
Tag frame color: You choose. <3
Tag feather color:

Saiyukii

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Name: Merripen
Owner: Saiyukii
Breed: Hawk
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Detached
Reference image?: It's intended to match his owner, Rohan? X3 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Saiyukii/Pets/Rohanadultcerted.png
Accessory color?: You decide~ <3
Tag colors?: You decide~ <3
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged and placed on pet's cert? X3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:38 pm
New form~ Thanks.

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ciarán
Owner: Feanaro
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mysterious
Breed: Keyblade

Eyes: Bright yellow, like the Heartless’ eyes on the Keyblade ( if you could make it glow a tiny bit, that’d be awesome )
Hair: Dark gold at the roots, and gradients into a light gold at the tips. (hair edit details at the bottom)
Base: Very, very dark gray. It fades into black as it goes down his legs.
Hooves: Golden

He has a red Heartless symbol on his chest. He also has a golden wing pattern on his back similar to this.

Reference image(s):
Winner’s Proof Keyblade
Heartless Symbol
Medallion Ref

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: One feather is dark gold at the base and gradients to a light gold at the tip. The other is black that fades into a dark red tip.
Tag background: Some sort of nighttime landscape with a bright full moon in the sky. Stars are optional XD.

Hair/clothing edits:

Hair: Long, straight hair and tail. A little wispy and windswept. The tail’s end touches the ground.

He has a plain golden bracelet ring on each front ankle.
Also, a golden chain necklace around his neck with a medallion hanging from it. Medallion ref above~

Feanaro

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:55 pm
Dovaxy
Name of horse: Vieno
Owner: Dovaxy
Temper: Kind
Breed: Schleswig (Horsebreed)
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark brown eyes with a flaxen mane/tail, almost a golden chestnut coat color, or golden like a palimino but slightly darker with lighter colored dappling going up to her midstomach area. See full body reference picture for better idea. Long tail style, edited mane, see hair edits for the mane. Dark brown hooves, and a white blaze. See face refs for better details.
Reference Image(s): Head Close up Full body Ref for hair edits and sorta the coloring
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories.
Tag Frame color: White or light cream color.
Tag Feather color: Tan, beige and golden brown.
Hair/Clothing edits: Edit wise I'd like feathery feet like the angeni feet, if you could use the angeni template that'd be nice. xD; Also, a string of pink ribbon with two pidgeon feathers and black beads hanging down near her right ear and of course her mane which would have strands of hair hanging over her neck, the rest long, falling to cover her face. See ref for better picture.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:09 am
Name of horse: Soup
Owner: Cowboy449 and Ruppychan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Protective
Breed: Thoroughbred
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye: Blue Hair: Golden and long
Reference image(s):
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/digimon449/oooo.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/digimon449/soupyface.jpg

Default accessory color(s)?: Brown and golden
Tag frame color: brown and white
Tag feather color: Brown,white,and golden

cowboy449

surreality

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:08 am
Name of horse: Alameda
Owner: Surreality
Temper: Exuberant
Breed: American Overo Pinto Horse
Description:
eyes: light sky blue.
hair color: like the reference.
mane style: thick, straight, longer than 'normal' hair but shorter than 'long' hair, with a few braids and long forelock [see reference].
accessories: native bird feathers [pheasant, hawk, turkey, etc. take your pick] and beads tied to her braids with strips of dark leather, as well as beaded bracelets treated in the same way, but without feathers.
tail style: thick, long, and slightly braided, like the mane.
coat: Like the references.
feathering at the hooves: a little bit longer than normal, but not trailing as an angeni's.
Reference image(s):
Coat markings - Without the pink muzzle. Overo is solid color with white on top, basically.
Color of markings - White on top, with a combination of the warm and cool browns on the horses in the image...like, perhaps on her face it starts out as the warm brown, and then as it travels to her rump, it changes to the cool brown. Something like that.
Color of mane and tail - Exactly like the front horse. Dark forelock, light mane, the tail starts out light and fades to dark.
Mane length and forelock - Thick, smooth, and long.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Turquoise greens and light blues.
Tag frame color: Open plains.
Tag feather color: Something that matches the mare and her accessories.

If you're confused with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me and ask. Thanks again, Ameh. <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:49 am

Name of horse: Sascha
Owner: NinetailedNightmare
Temper: Chivalrous
Breed: Silver Dapple Appaloosa
Description:
Hair Color-Use ref picture for the most of it, please. As far as the mane and tail go, I’d like the roots to be more brown (a little darker than the coat) and then change to a blonde-white color (I really just thinks those are light flecks of brown but it kinda looks yellow, wouldn’t you say? In any case, I’d like the mane and tail to be ranging more into the white category).
Style- Whatever you have on stock for shorter hair and mane
Eyes- Honey-colored
Markings- Refer to refference. As a note, his face is more white beneath his eyes, above it is brown like the rest, the muzzle and bridge of the nose being brown as well. His eyes are somewhat lined in white too.
Reference image(s): [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: You can pick
Tag feather color: You pick

NinetailedNightmare

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:02 pm
Name of horse: Aramis
Owner: Cajmera
Colorist: Ameh
Temper: Witty
Breed: Three Musketeers Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
His body would be 'French blue' (see ref image), with hooves, mane and tail of silver. Colorist's choice if any other detailing, basically whatever would be needed to finish the look.
Hair style: Slightly longer than midlength and wavy, loose about the shoulders; see ref; I'm not picky about the detailing, just as long as the theme is there
Other Edits: A silver necklace with a French cross (again, see ref image); a small silver mustache and beard 'to complete the look'.
Eye color: Black
Reference Image(s): Color and cross ref
Hair ref
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag Frame color: Colorist's choice
Tag Feather color: See above

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:32 pm
.:Angeni Soquili:.

Name of horse: Kaiya

Owner: Uta

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forgiving

Breed: Angelic

Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Redemption

Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

**Note** Please take all and any creative liberty with her. I trust your judgment of what looks good and what doesn't, so by all means do what you will with her.

Eyes: One silver, one gold - no pupils please and a bit of a glowy effect if possible

Body: Considering what she represents, she has aspects of both pure and impure upon her. Her front half is a mix between white and gold/cream. As if sunlight was poured upon her, washing out the darkness away. The white predominates her face, neck, chest and shoulders before darkening in to first a pale yellow, while that deepens in to gold the further down her body it falls. Her back half is that of night, a deep black that covers her rump, hind legs, and edges up her stomach, sides and back, clashing with the light. However you want light ans dark to meet, to struggle, is up to you; perhaps tangling in a jagged swirlish pattern or something of that sort. Within the night portion of her are perhaps a speckling of stars. There are crimson zebra-esque patterns within the night side of her, and blood splatter splashed upon her legs and stomach. It can fall on the light part of her, the blood splatter does not need to stay strictly on the 'dark half'.

Hooves: The front half should be silver and the back half black/stained blood depending. I would also like it if there was extra edited feathering around her hooves - the longer/poofier the better.

Mane: Artists choice. I will tell you I'm very partial to lots of hair in an up-do sort of style, with various strands hanging down over the neck and back. I'd appreciate something unique, perhaps partially up like Hair Ref 1 down below. Honestly, Ameh, you rule, so whatever sort of hair style you think a Lady of Redemption might have would be full of win! A few stars in her hair would be great - not real stars but like someone might have used a few clips of various sizes tucked in her mane. Exactly what sort of colour is up to you, but I'd imagine it would be predominantly gold, white and yellow; perhaps a few streaks of 'night' might be found within it too, stars 'n' all.

But really, whatever you think might compliment Redemption well.

Tail: The tail would be something tattered and torn; something messy, long, tangled and gnarled; predominantly night blue/black, star speckeled and streaked with a few strands of gold or cream; any star-clips that might have been placed have been cracked and broken, maybe one is hanging off a few tangled strands, blood stained. Whatever you feel like imagining would be great!

Perhaps a loose, bloodied bandage tangled within would do well too. Whatever floats your fancy. *grins*

Wings: I would like her to have the two sets, with the original wings used. The top half should be light colours; gold, white, yellow in some sort of pattern of your choice; the second set should be battered, with feathers falling out; night colours, black, perhaps with bandages wrapped around them as well. Bloodied. Again this is your choice in design. :3

Reference image(s):
Hair Ref 1

Default accessory color(s)?: Colourists Choice

Tag frame color: Colourists Choice

Tag feather color: Colourists Choice

Hair/clothing edits (if any): I'm unsure if this edit is possible, but could she have ear-tufts upon her ears? Just a few bits of longer hair sticking up and flowing back some like certain felines have? If that's not possible, ignore it. *grins*

For accessories I would love it if she had some sort of ankh necklace wrapped around her neck a few times and dangling; various jangly bracelets around her front legs. I'd like it if she had some sort of wing piercing on her broken/tattered wing. Like a silver clip against two of the feathers, with a loose silver chain connecting the two. Something kind of fun. Accessories are up to your design though so whatever you think looks snazzy. Perhaps a spiked bracelet or two would be good on one of her back legs. Whatever.

Again, this is just what I see in my head; it might not necessarily look good on a soquili. *chuckles* If you're CGing and think it looks absolutely wretched, by all means, adjust as you will! Her theme is redemption; the idea was pure against fallen; night against day-ish. Run with that theme as you may. ^.^

Feel free to simplify any of the colouring if it sounds too complicated. I don't want this to be a headache project for you at all! ;_; Edit and adjust what you will - I have every faith she'll turn out magnificent.

Uta

Shy Mage

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas