Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:38 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I bred an Eevee egg like 4 months ago and I was too lazy to hatch it untill yesterday. I'm amazed it wasn't stillborn or anything sweatdrop

Lol. xd

The biggest problem with breeding Eevees is that it takes over 8000 steps to hatch one (which is halfed if you have a pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body next to it while carrying it around). sweatdrop

Whenever I breed I always have my Magby out. xp Most of the things I breed take 3000-5000 steps to hatch.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:44 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I bred an Eevee egg like 4 months ago and I was too lazy to hatch it untill yesterday. I'm amazed it wasn't stillborn or anything sweatdrop

Lol. xd

The biggest problem with breeding Eevees is that it takes over 8000 steps to hatch one (which is halfed if you have a pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body next to it while carrying it around). sweatdrop

Whenever I breed I always have my Magby out. xp Most of the things I breed take 3000-5000 steps to hatch.

I run around with a Magcargo for much the same reason. It's fun to breed some stuff though, like Seedots...They hatch so friggin fast when you have a Magcargo with you. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:58 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Lol. xd

Flame Bdy is a life saver for me. It's the only reason why I ever use my Slugma.

Also that Eevee I hatched is now an Umbreon, which means I finally got all the Eevee evos  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:30 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Lol. xd

I run around with a Magcargo for much the same reason. It's fun to breed some stuff though, like Seedots...They hatch so friggin fast when you have a Magcargo with you. ^^

I was thinking about making an Ariados. My one on XD is pretty damn good!...just slow.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:27 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Lol. xd

I was thinking about making an Ariados. My one on XD is pretty damn good!...just slow.

Well, it is one of the better Bug types.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:48 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Lol. xd

Well, it is one of the better Bug types.

Yeah...wish it was faster and Lugia is halfway purified!  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:26 am
Well, one can't always get what one wishes for.

Congrats on the purification halfway mark. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:41 pm
krishnath

He is purified now xp He has 29 SP. defense IV's! the rest are in the low 20's  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:49 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

He is purified now xp He has 29 SP. defense IV's! the rest are in the low 20's

Nice, that's almost max.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:20 am
That is good ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Yes I know, but I don't feel like EV training it yet xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:11 pm
Does anyone know if breeding a shiny with a non-shiny increase the produced baby's shiny chance?  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:52 am
FelixKristan
Does anyone know if breeding a shiny with a non-shiny increase the produced baby's shiny chance?

It does not. There is still only a 1/8000+ chance it can be a shiny  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:56 am
blue_man_of_destruction
FelixKristan

Damn... alright thanks.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:08 am
FelixKristan
blue_man_of_destruction
FelixKristan

Damn... alright thanks.

Yeah I know it sucks. But try chaining pokemon it helps ALOT!  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff