Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Banners/Mods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:07 am
blue_man_of_destruction
I remember buying my Chuck Norris Scarf when it was really cheap xp

You can easily get 125k for it now... Talk about an investment. I got mine when they where 80k...I started saving for it when it was 65k.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:41 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
I remember buying my Chuck Norris Scarf when it was really cheap xp

You can easily get 125k for it now... Talk about an investment. I got mine when they where 80k...I started saving for it when it was 65k.

sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:26 am
The price of the Chyaku Norisu and the Ancient Katana spiked when the Battle System Ninja Gear was revealed. That's why they're so expensive now. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:50 pm
krishnath
The price of the Chyaku Norisu and the Ancient Katana spiked when the Battle System Ninja Gear was revealed. That's why they're so expensive now. ^^

I can't wait for the battle system to come out...and I need to log on to my mule accounts soon..its been like 4 months sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:05 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I can't wait for the battle system to come out...and I need to log on to my mule accounts soon..its been like 4 months sweatdrop

They've been working on that Battle System for like a year now. I hope it comes out in my lifespan.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:25 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

They've been working on that Battle System for like a year now. I hope it comes out in my lifespan.....

The same week I joined Gaia (I think it was in march this year), they said that it was supposed to be released this year...Of course, things can get delayed. But I think it will release shortly after the halloween event this year. Or at the latest early next year. Good things come to those who wait. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:22 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

The same week I joined Gaia (I think it was in march this year), they said that it was supposed to be released this year...Of course, things can get delayed. But I think it will release shortly after the halloween event this year. Or at the latest early next year. Good things come to those who wait. ^^

We'll we've all been waiting for a loooooooooong time.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:28 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Yes we have. But now it's like 99% finished. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:30 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I'll have to use my family computer to play it though.........  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:40 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

No Flash on yours I take it?

I really don't know what's wrong with it, the game servers don't connect...  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:32 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

wait its out now?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:06 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

wait its out now?

I think Fullmetal Shinobi accidentally edited my post instead of hitting reply. ^^

@Fullmetal Shinobi: Have you tried connecting to the games recently? I know there was a period a couple of months ago where it was next to impossible to connect to the game servers. It sometimes took me an hour or more to connect to jigsaw. Since then they have added more servers. But towns occassionally have problems still.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:40 am
Ok, I was really confused about that xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:45 pm
ninja
If it's okay, may I please help at the roleplaying area...?
I'm a skilled roleplayer.... rofl
I'm new, though, lol....
But I know Negai Boshi - She invited me.... xd  

Vespro

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:49 pm
Starr3h
ninja
If it's okay, may I please help at the roleplaying area...?
I'm a skilled roleplayer.... rofl
I'm new, though, lol....
But I know Negai Boshi - She invited me.... xd

Yup!
(Maybe she's the life we've been trying to find for the RPs.....)
I'll help you out, Star.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces